Florescent * T5 * Grow.

These are Photos, of a Grow I did a few Years ago. "Time stamps on photos are not accurate" It was done under a 2'x4' - four bulb *T5* Fixture In 3 Gallon Pots.
Vegetative stage was done with ( 6500 k) for the typical 30 days, and plants were feed BC Grow and Molasses only.
The flowering Stage was done under the same Fixture and they were feed BC flower, and the Bulbs were swapped out to (3000 k) the Lumens for both bulbs at start were 5000.
Four Plants of the" Andromeda" Strain, were grow in a mix of Fox Farm ocean forest and Coco at a ratio of 3 parts Soil to 1 part Coco. Although all these plants come from the same Mother, they do look different in some ways this is due to the way the Plants were Topped and Super Cropped.
They Flowered for 10 weeks , still maintaining Less than 20% Amber in Trichomes. The Plants were Flushed with 15 gallons of water each, for 5 days. Then Placed it the Dark for 48 hrs. before the were Trimmed and Dried.
The outcome was Greater than expected, the Plants suffered no symptoms of Heat stress or hot spots. The Oil content "Trich's" were much more pronounced than previous grows of this same strain under HPS. Under Magnification the Trichomes were Quit swollen, I believe this was due to the almost total lack of heat involved with *T5* with Properventalation. The Buds were dense and Extremely Sticky.
After this Herb had Cured, it was defiantly a noticeable difference in the Potency of the Herb, Now it did grow Slower, and slightly smaller than normal, but it still produced Grade " A" Cannabis under *T5* Lighting...
although the success was great i'm still an HPS and MH Fan, But if you have the time for a Slow Grow * T5* will produce quality Cannabis But just a little slower. *t5* rig cost $174.00 us dollars. HPS & MH RIG $500.00 to $700.00 us dollars..... Perhaps this will help others, giving them more options... D9
  1. SANY0028
  2. SANY0026
  3. SANY0020
  4. SANY0024
Showing photos 1 to 4 of 4