PDA

View Full Version : Video Embedding

fullmeltbubble
10-22-2008, 05:59 PM
So we are always trying to push the boundries...thanks to the tireless efforts of hellofyesteryear we now have the ability to embed video's into any thread...

Its very simple....lets take a youtube vid as an example....you simply right click the video...goto properties....and copy the adress of the video....paste it into your thread automatically it shows the video in your thread....
an example of usng a youtube vid

YouTube - smoking 1,6 gram in one hit fail the difussor clogs

But even BETTER....is the ability to upload videos into the jukebox...and than link those into your threads....aga

an example of using a juke box link is this

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/media/137-20080827223312.wmv

all I did was copy the link and this video shows up

oldmanmozz
10-22-2008, 09:07 PM
nice vid m8.

Bullethead21
11-02-2008, 09:51 PM
I know this isnt the right thread but I thought it would be easier to try and get my question out there as I dont know the correct terms to use. I want to get a rig (glass) but what I want is exactly what the guy is using in the youtube video posted in the first post here by fullmeltbubble called "YouTube - smoking 1,6 gram in one hit fail the".

Its a really nice glass bong with several attachments that I dont know the name of but that is exactly the setup I am looking for...just plain glass also with no design or colors just like in the video.

Note: There seems to be several videos of the same thing but one is really clear and you can see the bong very well....the other ones of the same exact video are very dark and you cant hardly see the bong he is using very well.

If someone could tell me what all the pieces are called or hook me up on where to buy one or have it made that would be awsome!

Thanks in advance!

Dread_head_420
03-24-2009, 09:52 PM
Hashbean, you are my god !

Syloafmaf
11-16-2011, 03:41 PM
i was wondering, how do i embed a youtube video in a thread response. I see there is a youtube button, but i dont understand it. And when i put an embedded link in that doesnt work either. Are they just not allowed at all, or am i just dense. Im going to guess the latter.