PDA

View Full Version : blockhead bubble and some chemdog too

LostCoaster
10-23-2008, 11:00 PM
Made a half oz. yesterday from some trim that has been curing two months now, so the hash tastes great! Blockhead is a beautiful golden color, but not full melt while the chemdog is darker, but gummy and full melt. I'm going to have to clean my pipes and take a melt shot soon.

Hennessy1414
10-23-2008, 11:14 PM
Made a half oz. yesterday from some trim that has been curing two months now, so the hash tastes great! Blockhead is a beautiful golden color, but not full melt while the chemdog is darker, but gummy and full melt. I'm going to have to clean my pipes and take a melt shot soon.

i love how growing is more than just bud and knowledge! :watchplant:

why do bongs/pipes have to be clean?

LostCoaster
10-23-2008, 11:15 PM
So you can see through the window on the fatty slider that Hef made for me!

smokiyee
11-06-2008, 09:19 PM
Nice, my buddy will have some chemdog ready in about 6 weeks, I can't wait to make some chem bubble!!

trichomefarmer
11-06-2008, 11:15 PM
funny how blockhead is nice herb and hash but ive never seen any of it melt.

Bubbleman
11-06-2008, 11:36 PM
Yeah for sure tf, it does happen> Where you get some nice herb, that makes nice hash, just notproduce the uber melt.
Hey i wouldnt kick it out of my roor thats for sure..

great job dude.

Bubble man