PDA

View Full Version : gotta love 6 gram buds

LostCoaster
10-23-2008, 11:04 PM
Can you believe, 46 days this tester branch was cut and the bud pictured here is 5.7 grams, bone dry. The branch must have been 12 and I thought it was one of the smaller ones hehe.

Pictured is the Blubonic #2 (my pheno distinction). The definition of a cash cropper, which is not me but I am very glad to have recently found this gem in a pack of seeds. This is definitely not beasters, it gets me stoned in the most pleasant way. Thanks Steve :snake:

Hennessy1414
10-23-2008, 11:37 PM
Can you believe, 46 days this tester branch was cut and the bud pictured here is 5.7 grams, bone dry. The branch must have been 12 and I thought it was one of the smaller ones hehe.

Pictured is the Blubonic #2 (my pheno distinction). The definition of a cash cropper, which is not me but I am very glad to have recently found this gem in a pack of seeds. This is definitely not beasters, it gets me stoned in the most pleasant way. Thanks Steve :snake:
any seeds out there for that nug?

LostCoaster
10-24-2008, 11:26 PM
Probably two months, I will pollinate this pheno and make seeds for sure. Only problem is my freezer came unplugged for 12 hours or so I wonder if my pollen collection was compromised.

Hennessy1414
10-25-2008, 05:30 AM
Probably two months, I will pollinate this pheno and make seeds for sure. Only problem is my freezer came unplugged for 12 hours or so I wonder if my pollen collection was compromised.
how log has it been since you bagged that pollen.....

LostCoaster
10-25-2008, 06:12 AM
not too long but the more i think about it, i might be having to buy more of these seeds. I will outcross it to something.

Hennessy1414
10-25-2008, 06:14 PM
not too long but the more i think about it, i might be having to buy more of these seeds. I will outcross it to something.
your fine bro thats still quality pollen:sick1::p