PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Golden Sap from a cannabis plant!!!

Bubbleman
10-29-2008, 02:49 AM
YOu guys have probably seen a sapy resin excrete from the cannabis stalks before>
if not here is your chance. I remember seeing Strainsearcher post a shot of some bud that was dripping sap, and remember laughing>
But when Green supreme invited me over the other day to shoot a few of his plants. I was to see the sap up close and personal for the first time>
Also this sap had an amazing honey like taste. Super sweet sap of cannabis.
I would love a few squirts of this on my cereal let me tell you>
a real treat for any cannabis grower to taste at least once in his or her lifetime.

anyway here are the shots i grabbed of the sap... enjoy

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_5962Large.JPG

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_5962croppedLarge.jpg

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_5963croppedLarge.jpg

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_5946exposureLarge.jpg

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_5967croppedLarge.jpg

Peace
Bubble man

Bubbleman
10-29-2008, 02:50 AM
OH yeah i wanted to mention this strain was a Special K X hawaiin indica ( sensi seeds)
A reall mutant bitch for sure> not only did it have the sap thru out the stalks, but the stem's seemed to be growing little bumps all over the place.

Bubble man

Simz
10-29-2008, 02:57 AM
Hehe, That's impressive Bman, never seen sap like that before. Props and thumbs up to GS.

Green Supreme
10-29-2008, 02:58 AM
Holy crack. Wicked shots Bubs. Love the downward dripping one. Thanks for your hard work. Peace GS

Space_Station_Solaris
10-29-2008, 03:49 PM
It's is pure joy to read information Bubbleman was so freely divulging; and disappointing that Green Supreme...somehow didn't know what I was talking about.

Is Cannabis sap psychoactive? And how can I obtain it?

Thanks

Green Supreme
10-29-2008, 04:08 PM
Problem was I think you don't know what you are talking about , thought the pics would be self explanitory. Peace GS

Bubbleman
10-29-2008, 04:39 PM
Did i miss a post somewhere along the line between you guys?
SOlaris, botton line these pics wouldnt even exist without green supreme's willingness to share. ( ie let me shoot his plants)
So not sure what your talking about.
I can't say the sap is psychoactive, but i really only had a tiny taste. IT seemed honey like to me, and with the bowls of fullmelt that were going down, would have been hard to distinguish as active or not> My money says its not active..

my two cents....

Bubble man

fullmeltbubble
10-29-2008, 06:15 PM
space_station...careful bud...that post was pretty close to being a troll post....and we don't have time or patience for trolls....if you have a problem with Green Supreme I suggest you simply ignore him/ and his posts....but for what is worth Green has some wonderful knowledge and appreication for the plant...and maybe instead of antigonizing him you should try and listen....

Space_Station_Solaris
10-30-2008, 01:26 AM
From my introduction and to this very second, I have no beef with Green Supreme. I apologize for any ambiguous comments. Infact, my point concurs with: fill me in on something new. I like e-Peace, and despise e-Thuggin' and Troll posters.
And it is greatly appreciated to be privy to G's Green's Sap and Plants!

Troll post is a new word, and a very great and funny one!

Bubbleman
10-30-2008, 09:01 PM
Right on spac station good reply. This site is all about keeping the vibes good. It's fun to learn together. After all we are all learning

Bubbleman

favela420
10-31-2008, 12:02 AM
Gorgeous Man,great Pic Too.

lkdj2003
11-27-2008, 03:54 AM
Great thread. I have only ever seen this once before on a plant i grew and it wasn't as much as those pic's. That plant also had like chunks all over the main stem. The strain was Ultra Skunk by Dutch passion.

Right on spac station good reply. This site is all about keeping the vibes good. It's fun to learn together. After all we are all learning

Bubbleman

Amen to that. :)

mysophilia
02-02-2009, 11:21 PM
Wicked shots

Razz
02-02-2009, 11:28 PM
Wtf Does Trolling Mean? i've trolled for salmon before, but i dunno....

Pr0ph3t420
02-04-2009, 11:43 AM
Great shots bubbleman... I bet the amber sap used in the movie "Jurassic Park" was from Cannabis?
How about some Canna syrup on some pancakes...
^Just a few Stoner thoughts!

Keep on trucking GreenSupreme...

Peace
\m/:watchplant:

Evergreen
02-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Nice stuff, love that for my oatmeal in the morning.

Abyss Glass
02-18-2009, 11:29 PM
is it worth smoking?

completely unprocessed hash/resin

Bubbleman
02-18-2009, 11:53 PM
Its not hash resin first off.
Its a sugary sap that is excruded from the Stalk. This is not THC laden oil.
It is more of a sugary sappy honey.
Super tasty on the tongue, but no buzz.

peace
Bubble man

Randowskie
02-19-2009, 01:19 AM
iv gotten some dank hashplant before and when i would go to break up the nugs all this resin was in the middle of it and angel hairs were getting everywhere it was intense