PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what the heck I'm doing

dongle69
10-29-2008, 04:49 AM
OK, so I had good success running the bags, separated and dried for about a week.
I read on another forum that it helps to heat up the hash so I can press it (double boil method - not too much heat). I'm just testing so I just wanted to roll it into balls.
My 160, 45, and 25 all rolled up easy and have turned hard.
My 120 and 73 are just staying in powder form, I can't roll/press them.
Any insight as to what is going on?
Thanks!

Hennessy1414
10-29-2008, 06:57 AM
OK, so I had good success running the bags, separated and dried for about a week.
I read on another forum that it helps to heat up the hash so I can press it (double boil method - not too much heat). I'm just testing so I just wanted to roll it into balls.
My 160, 45, and 25 all rolled up easy and have turned hard.
My 120 and 73 are just staying in powder form, I can't roll/press them.
Any insight as to what is going on?
Thanks!
and there is where the pollen press is born! take wax paper and put the loose material on the waxy side.....fold it up real tight and tape it closed. microwave it for 3 second then flip it and microwave it for another 3-4 second. take it out and press it on a hard surface on both sides for a couples of minutes.....pres pres press...hash is born:brainiac:

dongle69
10-29-2008, 08:54 AM
Just wondering why I could roll some and not others...?

FullMeltGuitarist
10-29-2008, 02:51 PM
The ones that arent pressing good is because it has a lot more contaminant in it,
your 160, 45, and 25 pressed up because they have more trichomes and stick real well.
I had the same thing happen to me last week, im not sure but I think that the ones that didnt press up will burn like weed, and the ones pressed together will be atleast a little melty.... well it did with mine anyways