PDA

View Full Version : a few articles by myself, Kyle Kushman and Pete Brady

Bubbleman
12-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Hey there, i figured i would post up some links of stories that i have written that are now online stories. MOstly in red eye magazine, cannabis culture and weed world. A few of the articles will have other author's names ie pete brady and kyle kushman, this was before i was writing. But getting interviewed.

First up we have this weed world article on the wonders of the UNADULTERATED CANNABINOID HIGH

http://www.puresativa.com/article.php?aid=39

the bubblebox article i did for weed world

http://www.puresativa.com/article.php?aid=78

pete bradys bubblehash article

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/2789.html

kyle kushmans article in High Times

http://www.hightimes.com/ht/grow/content.php?bid=173&aid=3

another pete brady article on traveling from germany to swtizerland with me

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/2642.html

diggity
12-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Very cool, I will enjoy reading these. Thanks man

Kaneda
12-06-2007, 10:56 PM
Sorry, but I gotta ask. Are Sam Skunkman and Kyle Kushman of any relation?

All jokes aside, this is really cool, surely a blast to the past for you!

EasyBakeIndica
12-07-2007, 02:47 AM
Thanks, Bubbleman. This place is a treasure trove of information for the Cannabis Community.

schrooomy420
12-07-2007, 03:13 AM
Kanera - No, Sam and Kyle are two different people for sure.

Bubbles - Thanks for the article links.

f0urtwenty
12-08-2007, 01:11 AM
Sorry, but I gotta ask. Are Sam Skunkman and Kyle Kushman of any relation?

Second cousins. I get my info from Reeferman.

Bubbleman
01-02-2008, 11:45 PM
Hey forgot about this one guys, an interview i did with soft secrets in 2006.

http://www.softsecrets.nl/_public/SSUK2007-01.pdf

Peace
Bubble man

vodkamartiny12
07-11-2009, 08:56 AM
A+ plus to the writers and this inspires me to subscribe to the magazine !!!

WhiteWall
04-18-2010, 04:23 PM
that autobahn article sounds like an amazing time

Bubbleman
01-11-2011, 09:39 PM
here is an interview i did recently with Soft secrets.. thanks kerlito for linking me

http://www.softsecrets.nl/bl0gs/es/2010/12/videoconferencia-con-bubble-man-el-pionero-del-ultra-hachis/

Peace
Bubble man

Green Supreme
01-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Above article translated. Peace GS

Videoconference with Bubble Man: The pioneer of ultra hashish
Share 7

It was the first time we held a conversation, and I returned to neglect to take care of customers entering the store. However, he seemed to get right. "Okay", responded to my apologies for interrupting the conversation."I'll be here giving the bubble of Jamaica." "Do you see the Caribbean Sea," he asked suddenly. In all, I could imagine what would happen if he answered affirmatively. The foundation of your business, Fresh Headies, is in Vancouver, so I figured some kind of joke as he answered affirmatively.

Then the message appeared on screen that Bubble Man was inviting me to start receiving images from your webcam. After accepting the invitation, appeared the Caribbean Sea on a small screen space. Perhaps with a little delay, but live, the end of the day. In fact, it was what he least expected: Bubble Man in Jamaica. I imagined that it was I who enjoyed the warmest in early February, but there was the Canadian pioneer of ultra hashish, sitting on a terrace at the edge of cliffs, wearing a white shirt and shorts. The image that adorned the shirt was a macro photograph of a mature glandular trichome.

The bubble man seemed tall and thin, her hair in a ponytail long and, surprisingly, something about him reminded me of myself. Then, another coincidence generation: sixteen years of travel, half-life since that first reception of the message, as he likes to say. During that time, Bubble Man was taking its own steps on the way to the most powerful concentrate of cannabis: from the beginning, based on ever-larger coverings, then the different types of oil narcotics and high-Nepalese charas quality. to discover water hashish in Amsterdam during the High Times Cannabis Cup 1998.

Through the method of separation in cold water, Bubble Man found its way into what he calls "the ultimate expression of hashish," referring to insurmountable can be the quality and purity of the product. Of course, is a path marked by cannabinoid intoxication unadulterated;a hash of such quality that, when heated, it can happen to a liquid state so far as to squeeze through the mesh that are commonly used in pipes. Along this new path of extraordinary qualities I met him when he was walking around with the manufacturer, testing different micrometrías new mesh and discarding those that did not fully justify their inclusion in the famous game Bubblebags bags. Those were the days when it was purified to obtain complete fusion of hashish as they came to call him and Sam Skunkman. Since then, once well-defined separation method in cold water, Bubble Man has been in space Complete Fusion Radiant Dome. Something, obviously, seems definitive seen the years go by without showing any improvement.

Upon seeing the shirt I wore Bubble Man, one of the customers who were looking at the screen said he wanted an equal. I mentioned it, and I replied that, for that would have to talk to Joop;he bought the photograph for a lot of money and now he could do whatever he wanted with the image.

The truth is that in the store, neither of us had no idea who was such Joop. Who would have thought that I would be speaking with him before the end of the month? There was the Dutch macrofotógrafo cannabis in the transparent booth mounted for Spannabis 2005, inviting me to wear special glasses to see his latest photographs in 3D. As I watched a few spots that seemed to melt metal, I said: "That is pure THC, after twenty seconds, gone forever, and you can not recover."

I guess that Joop had photographed so hard was the content of the heads of glandular trichomes. Once broken the outer layer, which contains the resin, the release profile of cannabinoids appears next to the aromatic components in a snapshot that had to be taken quickly, because the compound oxidation occurs immediately upon contact with air.However, the waxy layer that forms glandular head cover is sturdy enough to detach from the rest of the plant structure without breaking. As a result, we have access to different qualities depending on the diameter of the heads of the glands. Thanks to this and, of course, to the refined techniques of separation.

As the conversation progressed Bubble Man, I noticed that the words of gratitude are very present in their language and are quite peculiar. Does not usually say thanks without more, but emphasizes using expressions to thank features Rastafarian religion. When I asked one of them, he said that means "to thank the Creator, thank you for the gift of life." And said "thank is humility and, always sunny, never cloudy."

Then he took his great borosilicate bubble pipe, chalice Jamaican type, and filled the water bowl of hash made from local plants.Lit, and was a good time to smoke inside, holding it until it almost seemed it was going to burst, with puffed cheeks. It was hilarious.

"I think this is the first time I have a video," he said.

"Spain, Jamaica, is handsome," he replied.