PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever cook with bubble...post reciepes

dread420
10-31-2008, 02:18 AM
what up people im new here, but i already love the site. has anyone ever done any cooking with there bubble... brownies, space cakes,etc... if anybody has any reciepes i would love it if you would share. take care and holla atcha boy!!! thanks, dread420.

etarip
11-10-2008, 06:13 PM
just make butter if u wanna cook w/weed

linsen
11-10-2008, 07:06 PM
hash melts into anything pretty easily, I would imagine just get something fatty, heat and melt in. I melted some crap hash into some oil and ate with some full fat yogurt, pretty nice

I think I read that here, or it could have been another website, not sure

Bubbleman
11-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Come on guys no one has a recipe they can share with this dude?

come on .........

If not one posts anything in the next day or so, i will ask a friend for a few recipes for ya man. and post em here.

Bubble man

Hennessy1414
11-12-2008, 12:20 AM
http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/mj014.htm

etarip
11-13-2008, 04:39 PM
I like the one about making the emerald green THC-Liquor that you can drink^^

Evergreen
11-14-2008, 03:45 PM
i used bubble once, made some rice crispies and them melted choclate and added about an 1/8 and a half of full melt and covered the crispies with the choc. holy fuck!!!!

lepstadder
08-27-2009, 05:51 PM
Ganja(or Hash) milkshake, ,mmmm!

I will refer to hash as that is the question but you can sub a bit larger amount of herb with same preperation.

Take about 1/3 cup of heavy cream and a 1/3 of milk and add it into a small saucepan on low/warm.

Stir constantly until it gets to be steaming boiling trying not to coagulate it.

Then add about 1/4 gram of unpressed or unformed hash i.e. kif, crumble or whatever.

Stir for about 3-5 minutes, turn of stove(if gas) remove from heat(if electric).

Let cool in pan.

Then as its cooling take out a nice glass about 16oz and add your favorite ice cream and peaces of cookies or whatever.

Then add in the hash milk concoction and stir it up right and proper and you will have yourself and nice little dank shake.

Patient 957
10-28-2009, 11:17 PM
You can use hash in just about any recipe that calls for either a lipid or alcohol base. Sauces work very well when you want discreet dosing without dominating the other flavors of your dish with the taste of cannabis (although some very fragrant trichomes will add to things like vinegarettes and desserts).

I personally like to use trichomes like a spice additive when planning recipes...unless I'm using my infused cooking and coconut oils (I don't use butter due to the diet I'm on). Then I just follow the recipe "as is."

The key to cooking efficiently with hash, in my limited experience, has been proper temperature monitoring while preparing the dish(s). Most of the books I have that discuss cooking methods all seem to agree that since THC breaks down at 392F, it's best to never go above 350F with your cooking temperatures.

I've found that you can still do stir-fries over high heat, but when I cook a meal like this that I want to medicate - I only use 1/2 the amount of regular oil called for in the recipe - the other half I stir in after the stir fry is cooked through and has cooled to at least 350F. This allows sauces and gravies to still dissolve the oil and the actives into the dish without making it taste different or "funny."

Again, the only real limitation with titrating your doses via cooking/baking is knowing the strains you work with, monitoring the dish's average temperature to ensure the actives don't break down, and properly stored/preserved products.

I prefer infused canola and olive oils for when I'm making any type of dressing or sauce, and I use infused coconut oil in most of my baking recipes that call for butter.

Hope this helps.

Peace,

P.957

PS - You can also make "Mother's Milk" and keep it in the fridge for use in any type of dairy/cream-based gravy, sauce, dressing, soup, etc. Another easy/fun way is to just mix in 1-2 teaspoons of kief into a cup of hot chocolate. Some people will dissolve kief in warm milk prior to serving it as creamer for hot drinks as well.

Evergreen
10-29-2009, 02:26 PM
ganja carmels
just make a batch of carmel and add as much bubble as you want. I used an 1/8th of 73

b-lik
04-26-2011, 09:43 PM
1g full melt
~4 oz. canola oil
~4-6 cups cereal
~2-4 cups marshmallow
whatever topings

I heat up the oil to about 200-250 degrees, lean the pan to one side to you have a pool of oil instead of a thin flat blanket in the pan.

When it gets hot, keep it so hot so it doesn't burn or steam.

Drop in small pieces of about 1 G of bubble and stir constantly for about 2 -5 minutes. I think the less the better. It should dissolve almost immediately (if u got full melt). Stir it for that 2-5 minutes and pour it into a cup so it stops cooking.

Soak the cereal in the oil (Fruity pebbles, cinnamon toast crunch, reese's puffs etc.)

Try to soak up as much oil as you can so you know its in the treats and not on your hands.

Heat up marshmallows so its gooey and mixable, ...guess the next step?
yes, mix the oily cereal with the hot marshmallows and press it and put in fridge for 2 minutes.

When you eat it microwave it for 5-10 seconds it'll taste fresh, cuz it might get stale after a while.

Half a gram can EASILY get 4 ppl retarded...
I like to mix in chocolate chips
Good luck, and enjoy