PDA

View Full Version : Mixed Bubble Hash!!

smokiyee
10-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Hello all, I am new to the site, but not to bubble hash. I love this shit man, I only vape(vaporbro's whip, or my bro's digi volcano), or smoke bubble hash. I finally had the opportunity to help make some with some friends with different strains, mainly trainwreck, berry(smelled like blueberries, not sure if it was, but it was AWESOME in the VAPE), and this stuff that smelled like straight dog shyt, no joke, was crazy. Anyway, I thought I would share a little bit, oh yeah, we used the 5 gallon 8 bag set from bubble bags, highly recommended, no sense cheaping out on some imitation crap, get the real deal. I have a few pictures, but there from my 1.2meg phone so they kind of suck. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, we mixed it all together so we didn't get different grades, I tried to tell them, but i was just helping, so it wasn't my project, or my bags, so its fine. The bubble still came out great, I will be purchasing my own bags and doing some soon, I have a buddy who has tons of shake(hindu-skunk) in his garage just marinating, so it will be cool to do the whole process myself, maybe have 1 buddy help out a little. Ok, I'm done babbling, Bubble Hash, FTW!!:stoned:

You can kind of see in the pics how chocolate looking the hash is. Dark brown on the outside, light mocha color in the middle!!:smoke2:

Bubbleman
11-01-2008, 05:28 AM
Hey dude welcome to the site, and thanks for sharing.
Nice to see an actual hash site for the first time in a while.
Not that i dont love the glass, and all the other cool stuff people are doing, but its very nice to see a hash post.
Even if its pics with a phone cam, lol

I would cringe beyond belief if someone tried to mix all the grades together, definetely get your own set going, and take control when your making the hash>
don't let anyone convince you to scrimp on using anything but all the bags.
Also use tons of ice, and dont over mix.
Make sure you break your bubble up into powder and spread it thin on cardboard, the easiest way i have found to do this is to gently dab the wet bubble in the screen that comes with bags. Making a fluffy paddy shape with the hash, you then chop fine with a knife and spread over cardboard. as long as you dont press the paddy it will chop up into a fine powder nicely>

good luck and let us know how it goes...

Bubble man

smokiyee
11-01-2008, 08:06 AM
Yeah, I saw the really blonde stuff that looked killer, but they mixed it so oh well, live and learn, you know how it is, can't tell anyone ANYTHING!! They also put the hash on a paper plate which wasn't smart, stuffs hard to get off when dry, the paper starts to come with the hash scrapping it off with a razor blade. All in all, for some rookies, it came out good, I was just glad to help out a bit, and see it first hand. There is definitely room for improvement, I hope to make some with a buddy of mine, take some pics with a real camera, and do it right. Thanks Bubbleman, I've read your posts, very impressive, you are definitely no rookie. I love the way it bubbles like a pizza in the oven! :) I appreciate all the advice. :smoke1:

smokiyee
11-09-2008, 01:31 AM
I forgot to mention that these strains were grown outdoors, I usually smoke indoor only, but if it's bomb ass outdoor, ALL GOOD. I have a bunch of grower friends so I smoke a variety of dank, LOVE the variety. California Medical MJ FTW for sure!! Grown in Mendocino County, I can't reveal anymore details. Thanks for looking.