PDA

View Full Version : Male or Female Please Help!

Bullethead21
11-01-2008, 03:52 AM
I am pretty sure this is a male but a friend wanted a 2nd opinion before he yank it down...so sad was such a pretty skunk, my friend is very bummed about it...

oldmanmozz
11-01-2008, 04:08 AM
male, can see the flower pods

Bullethead21
11-01-2008, 04:11 AM
Thanks for the reply!

johnnyballbag
11-01-2008, 05:07 AM
Well first off....male plants don't make seed. Second off, about the only reason you could validate keeping it around would be to USE it to make seed, if you're working on a breeding project. Unless you have a 20k room and space isn't an issue of course....

Bullethead21
11-01-2008, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the non sarcastic answer.....ya know....I dont think I will be coming here anymore.....the staff or anyone with experience seems to talk down to everyone else.....this forum isnt so friendly ...I wont be back....

It was nice to meet some of you though and some of you were very helpful.

Thanks for all the wonderful help and information from you guys! I really appreciate it.

Peace!

johnnyballbag
11-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Hey man keep in mind you're reading words....theres no tone of voice in here. Who was sarcastic?

YukonBikerGuy
11-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Definately a boy, not so great for smoking, really only good for making seeds if you are of a mind to.

Many people give tounge in cheek answers, or may even be a little sarcastic on occasion (probably in the name of humor), but I think most here are friendly and helpful. Like any random sampling of a population, some people on a forum are gonna be wierdos, some jerks, some nice guys, some crybabies, some retards.... Be patient, take everything with a grain of salt (or two), and you will get the genuine answers you are looking for.

Green Supreme
11-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Sorry Bullet. I see the sarcasm you speak of. Like I said before. Don't let'em get you down. This site is new so sometimes the replies come a little slow. I have been through these threads and noticed they do contain the info you are asking about sooner or later. Its just about sifting through blah blah to get the real info. Sometimes I think they think they are being helpful, but they poke while doing it. Do what ya gotta man. Good luck in whatever you do. Peace GS

fullmeltbubble
11-01-2008, 06:31 PM
right johnny just words...which is why you really need to watch what you type....how you say something is almost as important in what you say...on the internet its only WHAT you say...there's no point of reference(ie facial expression, tone)....so please re read what you type...and see if it can come off as swarmy....

I defintly see a ballsac in your plants...which means its a male...if your growing for smoke...its best to cull it asap...the male will produce pollen and polinate everything in your garden...

johnnyballbag
11-01-2008, 10:32 PM
All I meant was most people don't have the room to keep males, unless they're breeding, or have a lot of room. I actually thought i was helping by pointing out a male plants use in breeding...i apologize for any misconceptions and will keep my thoughts to myself from now on...sorry again!