PDA

View Full Version : White-Rhino macro video--Link inside.

Space_Station_Solaris
11-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Howdy,

I took this footage last night, and got some all right shots of resin glands--I should've focused in a little closer.
Please feel free to give your appraisal of the video, and any other comments of like or dislike. And remember, this is only my fourth plant...still amateur as hell.

It's available in High Quality and I suggest you watch it that way. Otherewise, it looks terrible in normal quality.

YouTube - White Rhino in its 6th Week of flowering--Cannabis.

YouTube - WHITE RHINO: 6 wks 1 day--Cannabis Marijuana.

Peace

PS: 6 wks 1 day and Cannabis Marijuana is supposed to be funny-haha.

YukonBikerGuy
11-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Looks like a nice big plant, and I can see some trichs there, but I must say it reminds me of my first indoor grow. I grew big good looking plants, even went to the trouble of various baking soda and vinegar CO2 supplementation, and still ended up with thin spindly flowers. Was definately a lack of light and an incomplete understanding of feeding. To me those plants look like they were grown under insufficient lighting. At 6 weeks those flowers should have much more bulk. Just my 2 cents.

Space_Station_Solaris
11-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the reply!

The predecessor--the mama--of this one put on all it's bulk in the last 2.5 weeks, so it's almost there! I Harvey'd her at 9wks 3dys--this one I'm waiting until 9, 8.
I compared pictures of my First one to the same #/weeks of the current one--they are very similar in mass, though my existing one is much better looking and more resin laden than before.

And I just realized: I didn't actually show any of the larger ones in the video. They are much denser and are still elongating.

Thanks!

YukonBikerGuy
11-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Cool man. Keep the videos comming, interested to see how they bulk out. :)

Hennessy1414
11-02-2008, 10:58 PM
woah that late in flowering and purpley stems! bro check this and figure out what wrong
http://www.planetganja.com/highsociety/showthread.php?t=8778