PDA

View Full Version : Italian Chilum, anyone?

bulenath
11-03-2008, 11:01 PM
I am looking to get a good Italian chillum made by alverman or another good maker, and I am willing to pay $120+ for a really nice one. But I can't find anywhere that sells them, or even provides them as a middle-man, over the internet. Any suggestions?

speakrsrfun
11-04-2008, 12:30 PM
http://www.freekings.nl/chillums.html

bulenath
11-05-2008, 01:48 AM
Hi speakrsfun,
I appreciate your reply.
However, I have come across that website numerous times, and have previously read through the entire thing, only to find that they do not offer any sort of shipping. Basically I would have to go to amsterdam and pick it up from thier shop. They don't even provide a phone number, e-mail address, or any method of contact besides actually posting them a letter through international carriers!
What the fuck!?....Right?:confused:
Anyway, I have searched, and searched the inernet for hours upon hours, over two years, and could never find any Itallian chillum for sale over the internet...
So I am still asking, and seeking any help!

hashcat
11-05-2008, 02:23 AM
Are you looking for genuine italian made?

Im sure you could find someone to make one with italian materials and methods but def wouldnt be the same thing.

Other than that Id send then a letter and be like YO please and slip them a little extra $

bulenath
11-05-2008, 03:48 AM
Yes, but the whole problem is: send who an e-mail and a little extra cash?

No way would I think about doing a transaction soley through paper-letters, with no other means of communication, with someone half-way around the globe (litterally, I am in Hawaii!).