PDA

View Full Version : 3 chamber Bubbler

Bullethead21
11-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Where can I get or look to get a 3 chamber bubbler..nothing fancy, no designs, just a glass bubbler around 30 niches tall maybe with 3 water chambers for bubbling and filtering.

CAn be plain jane design here aas Im looking for functionality more than anything else.

Anyone know of anywhere?

Thanks in advance!

linsen
11-09-2008, 04:24 PM
30 inches is gigantic for a bub...

Something like that...I'd goto your fav headshop and have them hook you up with a local blower...they will need a giant kiln though..

Might not be something you can just walk in and get, but if you develop a repoire with the shops around you, they can be a big help.

etarip
11-09-2008, 05:56 PM
wtf a 30inch bubbler? i dont even think toro's giant bubs are anywhere near that big.

Bullethead21
11-09-2008, 06:47 PM
They have them at www.kush.ca (http://www.kush.ca) (just click products tab then "bongs", it the first one on the list I believe...cant miss it....lol

Was just seeing if any members here had one for sale or one of the places you guys support....thanks anyways!

30" 3-Chamber Ice Bong
-Ice chamber
-3 Water-filtration chambers
-2-Piece bowl
-Sturdy base
-Extra-wide 2.5" neck
-All-Glass construction
$100
Item#: 3CIB03

YukonBikerGuy
11-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Thats a double perc tube...... 3 filtration areas..... a bubbler is a smaller handheld type of water pipe.

Hennessy1414
11-09-2008, 08:49 PM
They have them at www.kush.ca (http://www.kush.ca) (just click products tab then "bongs", it the first one on the list I believe...cant miss it....lol

Was just seeing if any members here had one for sale or one of the places you guys support....thanks anyways!

30" 3-Chamber Ice Bong
-Ice chamber
-3 Water-filtration chambers
-2-Piece bowl
-Sturdy base
-Extra-wide 2.5" neck
-All-Glass construction
$100
Item#: 3CIB03
ewwww dome percs :sick1:

Bullethead21
11-10-2008, 06:01 AM
So its called a bubbler with 3 chambers? I have no idea and am trying to learn the rems for what the different pieces like addon slides which I still dont know what that is but have a good idea....its hard when its all new to you...

If I had pics with names of what they were called with a "detailed" pic then I would be able to get hem down quickly.

Bascially what I want is a bubbler class pipe like that 30 inch with the 3 chambers but I want it to habe that add on bottle that also has water in it and teh bowl actually coonnects to that part of it to load and smoke.

Ots like 3 or 4 pieces I guess, and woudl resemble the one at kush.ca but like I said with that extra "bottle" like chamber that adds on to where regular bowl would go. The ther eis a "slide" or something I believe that attaches to the end of this bottle like chamber as is actaully loaded and smoked from or lit there.

I have been looking for a plain glass one like this about medium to large size, no larger than 30 inches tall anyhow....I like plain clear glass..simple with no design, very symentrical.....but Im always open minded when it comes to stuff like this which is art t me more than anything....

linsen
11-10-2008, 06:52 AM
are you a police officer

Hennessy1414
11-10-2008, 07:28 AM
are you a police officer
i second the idea

Bullethead21
11-10-2008, 12:38 PM
So its called a bubbler with 3 chambers? I have no idea and am trying to learn the rems for what the different pieces like addon slides which I still dont know what that is but have a good idea....its hard when its all new to you...

If I had pics with names of what they were called with a "detailed" pic then I would be able to get hem down quickly.

Bascially what I want is a bubbler class pipe like that 30 inch with the 3 chambers but I want it to habe that add on bottle that also has water in it and teh bowl actually coonnects to that part of it to load and smoke.

Ots like 3 or 4 pieces I guess, and woudl resemble the one at kush.ca but like I said with that extra "bottle" like chamber that adds on to where regular bowl would go. The ther eis a "slide" or something I believe that attaches to the end of this bottle like chamber as is actaully loaded and smoked from or lit there.

I have been looking for a plain glass one like this about medium to large size, no larger than 30 inches tall anyhow....I like plain clear glass..simple with no design, very symentrical.....but Im always open minded when it comes to stuff like this which is art t me more than anything....

Bullethead21
11-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Sorry for duplicate post......I guess us lawmen are not so swift on the keyboard........"are you a police officer".........Ill have to rememeber that one....been called alot of things in my life...but a policeman is NOT one of them....amazazing......this is why they say weed is bad for ya.......people like linsen ruin it for the rest of us.........

Linsen- please put the hash pipe down and step away from the keyboard...thanks....

Bullethead21
11-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Also sorry for duplicate post, could a mod please delete one of these duplicates lease?

Oh ya, I also apologize once again here at this site for not knowing or bring an expert.......and alll along I thought that these forums were for people to ather and share common interest and ideas and to LEARN! GUess this forum is NOT one of those forums. This forum just ridicules you if your not growing Afghan Bushpenis Strawberry Diesal AK91, with a cross of F8 1/2 by seven....if yu cant grow and got that, then yu just a nobody lowlife is the feeling I get and Im sure many others they just dont come back or dont say anything about it.....I got thick skin and plus I a systems engineer and feel pretty confident when it comes to I.Q. and well general common sense and logic ...........

Bullethead21
11-10-2008, 01:17 PM
Also sorry for duplicate post, could a mod please delete one of these duplicates lease?

Oh ya, I also apologize once again here at this site for not knowing or bring an expert.......and alll along I thought that these forums were for people to gather and share common interest and ideas and to LEARN! Guess this forum is NOT one of those forums. This forum just ridicules you if your not growing Afghan Bushpenis Strawberry Diesal AK91, with a cross of F8 1/2 by seven....if yu cant grow and got that, then yu just a nobody lowlife is the feeling I get and Im sure many others they just dont come back or dont say anything about it.....I got thick skin and plus I a systems engineer and feel pretty confident when it comes to I.Q. and well general common sense and logic ...........

IRASCIBLE
11-10-2008, 02:26 PM
I A SYSTEMS ENGINEER AND FEEL PRETTY CONFIDENT WHEN IT COMES TO I.Q. - No, you're a whining little baby who's too lazy to do anything for himself. instead of insulting the forum for not answering your inane questions, why not look around the internet for a little while? why don't you actually figure out what you want and then come back and ask for it. This isn't the hold your hand while you try to get a piece of shit slave labor bong website. And I'll still help you out some:
the bowl is a slide
that little bottle - an ashcatcher
what you want is a bong not a bubbler, i believe
and you should just get a 1 or 2 chamber glass on glass if its your first tube, it'll be cheaper and you can always work up from there.

YukonBikerGuy
11-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Most of the time the little bottle is a precooler (if it bubbles thru water in the lil bottle), ashcatchers are wet inside, but dont filter the smoke at all. A 2-piece bong has the main bong chamber, and the bowl is part of the downstem. A 3-piece is similar, except the bowl (slide) is a seperate piece from the downstem. Precoolers also come in 2-piece and 3-piece designs. Those 'chambers' in the tube part of the bong are perculators. Percs come in dome and tree style.... a dome of glass with holes around the bottom part, or a tree of little diffuser arms. Diffusion- a regular downstem is a hollow tube of glass with 1 big hole at the end, a diffused downstem has multiple holes, the smoke breaks up more while filtering through the water , increasing the ratio of smoke surface area to water for better filtration. Major types of diffys are slotted and holed. If you really want to get into a nice basic GonG tube, I'd suggest you go to www.everyonedoesit.com (http://www.everyonedoesit.com) and pick up a nice basic German RooR tube, say a 500ml from the blue line, and splurge and get the matching diffuser too (thats what I'm hitting daily). Start with that, then add your ashcatchers and precoolers later. Just my opinion, and a lil info, hope it helps. :)

Bullethead21
11-10-2008, 11:37 PM
FUCK YOU! I DID RESEARCH ASSNUT! THATS WHY I CAME BACK HERE TO ASK QUESTIONS FUCK FACE!

DONT WORRY I WONT BE BACK TO THIS SHITHOLE SITE WHERE ALL YOU GET IS INSULTED FOR NOT KNOWING SOMETHING!

IM THE WHINING BABY???? FUCKOFF YOU STUPID MORON!

Mod, admins, you can please delete my account and please delete all my post! This is worst sight Ive ever been too and the most insulted! I wish to never have any memory of ever coming here. Im just thankful I didnt purchase any Bubblebags or recomend them to any of the sites I attend and host that have adults for members and BS like this isnt allowed to happen.

Its people like IRASCIBLE that give both sites like this a bad name/rap and people who use the drug that ruin it for the rest of us.

PEACE!

I A SYSTEMS ENGINEER AND FEEL PRETTY CONFIDENT WHEN IT COMES TO I.Q. - No, you're a whining little baby who's too lazy to do anything for himself. instead of insulting the forum for not answering your inane questions, why not look around the internet for a little while? why don't you actually figure out what you want and then come back and ask for it. This isn't the hold your hand while you try to get a piece of shit slave labor bong website. And I'll still help you out some:
the bowl is a slide
that little bottle - an ashcatcher
what you want is a bong not a bubbler, i believe
and you should just get a 1 or 2 chamber glass on glass if its your first tube, it'll be cheaper and you can always work up from there.

lbg07
11-10-2008, 11:50 PM
lol its funny to see people cry ..........grow up and there is no doubt that this site is the best hook up online and it was even better when hef still came around but even know things are different now, its still much better quality products then anything around............. so please name a better site

etarip
11-10-2008, 11:50 PM
LOL this thread is awesome. dont ban him he makes me laugh.

wut i want guyz is liek this bubbler that is thurty-inches tall and liek has 3 chamburz in it that bubbles the water all nice and shit but also has liek this bottle on the outside that coooonects to the bubbler that also has waters in it that also cooonects to the packit up loadit up smokeit up part. Okay so maybie its liek 3 or 4 piec es but liek i know it inlvolves something called a slide.

Movie Persian
11-11-2008, 03:24 PM
yeah dont ban him, FMB could use a a baby like him to entertain..lol seriously its like reading a temper tantrum from a 5 year old who didnt get a piece of candy at the store! lol!

thanks original poster, you make smokers like us look better and better! ;)

YukonBikerGuy
11-11-2008, 08:00 PM
What a dick. I answered his questions twice with no BS, and all he can do is bitch about the people who insult him. In fact, I think I have tried to share info with this guy repeatedly in various threads, and its always the same, ignores the answers he seeks, and bitches about everything else instead.

What's the first thing I see after my last post? "FUCK YOU" I don't care that it was directed at someone else, I expected a "THANK YOU". What an ungrateful POS, good riddance.

linsen
11-12-2008, 12:15 AM
I was more joking than anything, people can take stuff either way I guess.

Just thought it was kind of odd he was confused on what a bong was