PDA

View Full Version : Fullmelt seeds

wap1207
11-10-2008, 06:28 AM
I’m new to the site but have been involved with the medical marijuana community of several years now. I am a huge fan of the full melt. I have several strains that are up to task but I am always looking for more. I have been spending a lot of money on seeds trying to make a collection of full met strains. Lately the seeds I have been receiving in the mail are falling short of the full melt goodness. Even ones that are on the list of full melt strains. 3 of my 4 full melt strains were acquired in clone forum. The only one from seed is Brothers Grimm Apollo 11. None of the seed I been ordering come in breeders pack, and quality has been poor. So finally my questions. Which seed ordering web site is most creditable, and if going to Vancouver witch stops to make to buy seeds. Thanks

Razz
11-10-2008, 10:14 PM
oh yeah? which seed company's have been falling short of your expectations? there is a specific reason i ask. thanks.

wap1207
11-11-2008, 07:58 AM
Well first off with Kind Seed. Seeds came packed in green house paneling and labeled with a marker. Only one of three orders came, all orders were placed at the same time. The seed company was Next Generation seeds, we had iss, blueberry punch, Diablo, and romulan. The ISS and the romulan’s best plants did produce some full melt but nothing near what I’m used to getting. Everything was lacking in the flavor department. From the Seeds Boutique I received GHS-Arjan Haze, MAG-Warlock, SER-White Russian, and THSeeds Sage N sour. Again nothing compared to the strains I all ready have. My last order from green life seeds, Has not made it yet and it’s been 5 weeks. I’ll hopefully be trying some strains from VISC, Next Gen and the BC seed company. Also if any knows witch company sells the BC Hashplant aka the champagne.

Bukket
12-31-2008, 03:02 AM
whats these numerous fullmelt strains youve aquired sofar

Razz
12-31-2008, 03:12 AM
champagne was only available in clone form.

LostCoaster
12-31-2008, 05:45 AM
You can never go wrong with Mr Nice seed co. super silver haze.

I have been wondering how Serious Seeds' bubblegum strain would do for hashmaking?

Dioxide420
12-31-2008, 06:29 AM
My favorite strains to use for fullmelt goodness is TGA jacks cleaner,TGA and jack the ripper,and my trainwreck cut.

bitfreak420
12-31-2008, 08:43 AM
trainwreck cut=good

pqrs222
12-11-2009, 01:00 PM
食用油不宜久存 (http://blog.rayli.com.cn/?2438016)没有钱,我们的爱能走多远? (http://blog.rayli.com.cn/?2438016)

BigManNew
12-11-2009, 06:54 PM
食用油不宜久存 (http://blog.rayli.com.cn/?2438016)没有钱,我们的爱能走多远? (http://blog.rayli.com.cn/?2438016)

i am pretty sure this guy is a spammer. and all his posts are the same

anhedonia
01-08-2010, 11:07 PM
I got a pack of 14 supposed dj short old time moonshine. Im pretty sure theyre fakes. So long $200. Dont trust canadian hemp co. And no breeders pack. Just plastic with seeds stuffed into it and some illegable pen scribbleings that barely make out old time moonshine.

Vitaherb
01-09-2010, 09:33 AM
That melt looked so good on that screen. I'm going to be producing some soon. Got my screened bubble bags and everything ready to go, just need to start flowering ;)

Evergreen
01-09-2010, 04:18 PM
IF you want original packaging and a competative price go with the attitude seed bak or seedboutique, they are about $100-200 cheaper from them that any canadian company.

www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk

https://www.seedboutique.com/store/index.php?currency=USD&osCsid=c9925f866d52c2b71f62cec34a440ef3

mcbitsko
01-25-2010, 07:37 AM
you ever in the arcata,ca. area. one disp sells clones. maybe seeds.
this pineapple trainwreck is fantabulous. fullmelt starts in the 120.

i use an aqualab mini wash machine and a 4 bag system. but instead of using a 220 i got him to give me a 120 instead in the 4 set. nice and gentle!
i use pineapple trainwreck "crumble". crumble is a local term for the crumbled
pot that accumalates in the bottom of a two gallon ziplock that med dispencerers pulls buds out of.
$100-$125 cheaper an ounce then bud. and its all budletts and resin shake. the kids don't like shake.

10% kif production is the norm. fully dried 20 grams per half elbow.
i mix the 160 and 120 to make a dull gold that still snap crackles and pops.
this trainwreck is as close to a pure sativa as you can get. but with indica growing tendencies and glandular size.
120 brite gold. 74 white. 25 dullgold.

OnlyHighGrade
01-25-2010, 08:00 PM
^^^^^ speaking of arcata.....

I got a pack of 14 supposed dj short old time moonshine. Im pretty sure theyre fakes. So long $200. Dont trust canadian hemp co. And no breeders pack. Just plastic with seeds stuffed into it and some illegable pen scribbleings that barely make out old time moonshine.

the arcata i center sells DJ Short seeds. They are totally legit and dropped off by the man himself. About a month ago they had the coco kuch, vanilluana, flow and original blueberry. Got some blues for fun and they're definitely legit and doing well.

anhedonia
05-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Cant seem to get any full melt from the strains Ive ran through the bubblebox. Blue dream, white berry, crappy jack herer pheno, a mixed bag of outdoor strains and not a thing. Im ordering 2 new paradise strains belladona and sheherazade. And I want another but am not sure what to get. Could anyone recommend one for me? And if anyone has any details on the paradise seeds or wether I should buy different seeds than those let me know.

cdcl0ne
05-03-2010, 06:58 AM
m8 i dont trust alot of the stuff that is out there ....and i just dont pay for seeds ..

anhedonia
05-04-2010, 05:31 PM
Whats the best pack of seeds I could get that would have a high likelyhood of getting a full melt strain?

Bongwater420
05-05-2010, 01:19 AM
Cant seem to get any full melt from the strains Ive ran through the bubblebox. Blue dream, white berry, crappy jack herer pheno, a mixed bag of outdoor strains and not a thing. Im ordering 2 new paradise strains belladona and sheherazade. And I want another but am not sure what to get. Could anyone recommend one for me? And if anyone has any details on the paradise seeds or wether I should buy different seeds than those let me know.

maybe your technique?

anhedonia
05-05-2010, 11:05 PM
Yeah, that sounds about right. I cured some whiteberry sift for 3 months then cleaned it with the bubblebox and the shit clogged the screens pretty bad but even at that consistancy I couldnt get the melt. It was very potent however and tasted like a dream. Best shit ive made with the box but still no luck. Just burned.

But was acctually just turned on to dr. atomic. Saw some of bubble mans macros of his garden. Scrapping the paradise seeds for either atomic jam or atomic shiva. His genetics seem to have bubble mans seal of approval.

Öpik Oort Outstrip
11-03-2010, 04:24 PM
Wow. Almost everyone who posted in this thread came up with absolutely USELESS replies.

How can this forum still be around when nearly everyone here doesn't post; thinks everyone is spamming/a troll; and just generally post obtuse ramblings?

Bubbleman had this site bouncin' and vibin'. What happened?

Green Supreme
11-03-2010, 04:58 PM
You never posted enough, teehee. Peace GS

Öpik Oort Outstrip
11-03-2010, 05:15 PM
I never posted enough for 2 years on subjects that were just plain boring, and repetitive.

Some people do post semi-interesting threads.

For example: you post images of your "puffin' on" regularly, and always end it with "Peace GS", even when you just posted in the same thread 20 mins. earlier. That's cool. You stay consistent, and basically have interesting photos albeit sans review.

But everyone else will post a smiley, emoticon, or just the words "cool. lol!" What happened to that theory that smoking cannabis made us smarter? (heh. that's true, right?)

I know that I sound like an ass (these words will probably be quoted against me). Je sais, je sais. I do sound like an ass.

Though at the same time, the lack of threads/replies could be due to that plain ole "paranoia" that crooks refer to when trying to demonize pot-smokers. I don't know what it is.

But I do know this: if people like Bubbleman, Hashbean420, GS, and all the other cool-cat-daddy Chester Cheetos posted on this site regularly and turned it into a wholly database/discussion forum regarding actual studies, and loose journals of smoking ventures, and breeding/cultivating, then it would outdistance the sun 10 fold.

But it's not like that (look at recent threads--GS owns them all, and keeps 'em boomin'!). And this site has been here a couple years.

Call me a thread troll. At least I was able to revive this thread after several months (posts were almost nonexistent since the threads opening [2008]).

I love cannabis. I love hashish. Why can't more people love cannabis wholly, and do so with earthshaking fierce!

Peace. And sorry.

I'm stoned...

kerlito
12-04-2010, 05:44 PM
i have some seed to share with good friend of fullmeltbubble

Green Supreme
12-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Not really a seed guy, but ya do have me wondering what the genetics are? Peace GS