PDA

View Full Version : Fullmeltbubbler.com

Evergreen
11-14-2008, 03:28 PM
maybe we should all start a new page off of this forum where glass artists can sell their stuff, because this is fucking ridiculous!!!! this is a BUBBLE page not a glass store. I am not trying to be a dick and prevent peeps from making money as I am a glassblower as well. But whenever I visit the homepage the only recent activity is on glass. . . . . . . . . . . . :)

Evergreen
11-14-2008, 03:29 PM
not trying to be a dick but this is getting crazy

Evergreen
11-14-2008, 03:50 PM
after reading what i wrote, i guess i come off as a dickhead.

Evergreen
11-14-2008, 03:50 PM
I am finally an Amber Head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnnyballbag
11-14-2008, 03:52 PM
after reading what i wrote, i guess i come off as a dickhead.

Happens to the best of us! :) But instead of calling myself a dick, i'll say im passionate, haha!

YukonBikerGuy
11-14-2008, 03:53 PM
Lol, way to pass 100 posts Evac :)

Myself, I am too busy getting everything in order to go to the Cannabis Cup at the moment, but when I return I promise another long, involved hash photo essay for all to enjoy.

Bubbleman
11-14-2008, 08:19 PM
I feel ya evac, i am happy everday when i see a few random posts that are actualy on herb and bubble.
Im sure we will get it sorted out. Perhaps after the canabis cup, we can up the amount of actual herb.grow.hash threads that we see.

peace
Bubble man

Green Supreme
11-14-2008, 08:28 PM
Well don't know bout the rest of yas but honestly I can't do more. Peace GS

Dankohzee
11-14-2008, 11:05 PM
Unfortunately my hash making lasts for just a few hours per year. It's not really rocket science, so I don't produce many questions. And for the reasons you stated, there are other forums that are much better than this if one is looking for info on growing trichs.

aqualungs
11-14-2008, 11:12 PM
Not to be a dick either, but I appreciate the glass on this forum now imo. If you want to view a certain type of forum just go into the forums and go to the desired section, pretty simple really.

Dankohzee
11-14-2008, 11:39 PM
Not to be a dick either, but I appreciate the glass on this forum now imo. If you want to view a certain type of forum just go into the forums and go to the desired section, pretty simple really.

Oh yeah. That too. as a glass lover with no shops nearby, I consider this forum a blessing. I sure hope nobody does anything to screw that up.

EasyBakeIndica
11-15-2008, 12:45 AM
"fullmeltbubbler.com"
...Oh man, I was thinking there was another Bubblebag rip-off!

I love the glass on this site.

There are few other places where growers and blowers can share their works together.

fullmeltbubble
11-15-2008, 12:59 AM
I can say from an admin point of view, having people buy/sell glass = more work for us...But thats totally cool...we don't see any reason to change the policy....we've added a few new rules and guidelines, but the glass section is here to stay...stay tuned for some hash/grass posts....

johnnyballbag
11-15-2008, 01:45 AM
I can say from an admin point of view, having people buy/sell glass = more work for us...But thats totally cool...we don't see any reason to change the policy....we've added a few new rules and guidelines, but the glass section is here to stay...stay tuned for some hash/grass posts....

I for one would like to thank you guys for all your work, and for setting up a means to acquire glass. I live in an area that's totally clueless of high quality glass, let alone bubble hash... No toro, no sg, no roor, no lux....shit man, my head shop had no idea what "inline" meant. WTF?! I know i'm not speaking for myself when i say that this is one of the VERY few places i can find good glass.

Dankohzee
11-15-2008, 02:10 AM
For sure. I went to my local shop for the first time ever the other day. It was just as as I suspected: a shit-ton of glass from one of those Indian wholesalers. I have to go all the way to Philly to get anything good--over 3 hours!!!

johnnyballbag
11-15-2008, 02:29 AM
Yeah i think i'd have to get mentally prepared to go to a head shop that stocked stuff like Roor, or Toro, or even SG or Hedman...haha. The headz runnin this site are helping out MANY people, therefore takin at least a lil bit of money from "the man's" pockets and putting it into our own close knit society we've made.

dopamine
11-15-2008, 02:48 AM
i really appriciate you all hosting and allowing the marketplace. i'll def be posting more bud/bubble pics. :bong:

fullmeltbubble
11-15-2008, 03:46 AM
hey without the glass cats this site would be stagant(sp)...thats partly mine and bubblemans fault(yeah i said bubbleman what)....but stay tuned all i can say is i'm getting a new toy, that should be worth a lot of posts tommorow....thanks for the compliments, just keep things civil...if you bid on something pay for it...if you sell something send it...make everyones life easier....one love...oh and evac...your hilarryious

hashcat
11-15-2008, 10:42 AM
Well really it is because you BubbleMan offer one of the only places for people to converge and buy/sell glass. I would not say "I am sick of this" but rather expand your horizons and allow more space for glass sales to happen. I mean honestly you can only go up from here, everyone LOVES this site and is dying to be first on dibs with the glass.

I know I first came here because of bubblebags, but Ive pretty much learned everything i can and i thank BM everyday for the opportunity to exchange all this art.

SemperAltus
11-15-2008, 12:51 PM
I like it, allows me to have access to some rare stuff, the only thing i would like to see is that maybe a mod after the sale is complete, or in a few cases where the poster doesnt reply, we should delete their threads, all positive gets rid of pieces that arent for sale anymore that, and dont clog the forum... or at the least sticky them or something that lets people no the item is sold something...

Green Supreme
11-21-2008, 06:30 PM
Hmmm what was that FMB? "hey without the glass cats this site would be stagant(sp)...thats partly mine and bubblemans fault(yeah i said bubbleman what)....but stay tuned all i can say is i'm getting a new toy, that should be worth a lot of posts tommorow.."

Is it tomorrow yet where you are LOL? Peace GS

Razz
11-21-2008, 09:11 PM
evac, i am sooooooo with you!

fullmeltbubble
11-21-2008, 10:11 PM
the new toy hasn't arrived yet :( ....

bitfreak420
11-22-2008, 03:27 AM
C'mon man, give us a hint...lol