PDA

View Full Version : New shit

johnnyballbag
11-14-2008, 07:48 PM
Hey everyone, thought i should throw this up: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5706176
They've got some new slides, very reasonably priced. Some nice ice pinch slides...check 'em out!

dopamine
11-14-2008, 10:44 PM
nice glass thanks dude!

shadowhound
11-14-2008, 11:03 PM
just bought one of the ice pinch bowls! looks sick, can't wait

Dankohzee
11-14-2008, 11:08 PM

they're named so because of the construction of the bowl right? You dont actually put ice in them. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I just started hearing about these. Just curious.

shadowhound
11-15-2008, 02:43 AM
they're named so because of the construction of the bowl right? You dont actually put ice in them. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I just started hearing about these. Just curious.

Correct, they're just called this because of the design, not because you put ice in them. The notches serve to hold the weed while giving incredible airflow. I've only heard good things!

johnnyballbag
11-15-2008, 05:13 AM

Post up some pics and let me know how it works. I've never used an ice pinch slide, curious how well they work. I've heard they have less drag, but i don't know...

baw3187
11-15-2008, 02:28 PM
glad i turned ray onto those slides =)

shadowhound
11-15-2008, 07:37 PM
Post up some pics and let me know how it works. I've never used an ice pinch slide, curious how well they work. I've heard they have less drag, but i don't know...

I'll give it a good review as soon as it arrives. :pipe:

gimpymoses
11-15-2008, 07:44 PM
I just recieved an inline. Looks great! great product. Pics soon..

johnnyballbag
11-16-2008, 03:01 PM
glad i turned ray onto those slides =)

Shit man, me too. And hiis prices are killing it.

shadowhound
11-18-2008, 07:58 AM
First off, it was ordered on Friday, and it's here on Monday, can't get faster than that.

The airflow is insane, there's absolutely no drag at all, even in my roomate's 3 perc beaker.

Pics:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/shadowhound/bowl/DSC06238.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/shadowhound/bowl/DSC06239.jpg

and a pic of it on my roor
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/shadowhound/bowl/DSC06240.jpg

johnnyballbag
11-18-2008, 08:04 AM
Thanks for telling me what my next purchase is gonna be!

TxTitanSA
11-28-2008, 05:07 PM
hey shadowhound,
I see that Devin the Dude poster on your wall, are you from Texas?
I live in TX and if you ordered from SoulShineFamilyGlass then hopefully I can too
Thanks in advance

johnnyballbag
11-28-2008, 05:18 PM
hey shadowhound,
I see that Devin the Dude poster on your wall, are you from Texas?
I live in TX and if you ordered from SoulShineFamilyGlass then hopefully I can too
Thanks in advance

You can order anywhere in the US.

TxTitanSA
11-28-2008, 05:44 PM
preciate it

anyone know a good place to find custom slides online?

I've always just gone to the local headshop, but its plagued by lack of selection and exorbitant prices.

So any info would be much appreciated

keep on rockin in the free world

alteredreality
11-29-2008, 07:03 PM
Ray associates with known scammers and has collabed with them as well...

johnnyballbag
11-29-2008, 07:16 PM
Ray associates with known scammers and has collabed with them as well...

Care to elaborate?

alteredreality
11-29-2008, 07:36 PM
Look on glasspipes.org for Wood's glass/Snatch glass. Rays buddy who has worked with him a number of times including on tube sleeves for sectioned manifest tubes. Wood stole thousands of dollars from individuals on custom orders as well as far more from shops who he never sent work he has paid for. He's a junky who is a pathological liar.

Brad Piff
11-29-2008, 08:08 PM
wow, Wood now goes as Snatch glass ????

how fucking ballsy is that shit?

johnnyballbag
11-29-2008, 09:02 PM
Look on glasspipes.org for Wood's glass/Snatch glass. Rays buddy who has worked with him a number of times including on tube sleeves for sectioned manifest tubes. Wood stole thousands of dollars from individuals on custom orders as well as far more from shops who he never sent work he has paid for. He's a junky who is a pathological liar.

Wow, great story. Now what about Ray's association? Maybe i've heard shit about YOU. Let's go over that last sentence. Maybe i HEARD shit about YOU. But did i go on the 'net and start spreading stories? Not attacking you or anything, just making a point. I don't know...I'm not going to apologize for sounding harsh, because i don't care about all that. Now what i will do is ask my question again...Care to elaborate? Ya know, before you potentially fuck up someone's ability to put food on the table and feed their kids? I HEAR and READ shit all the time. Seldom is it proved...Since you threw it out there, please PROVE it.

Razz
11-29-2008, 09:48 PM
Another reason i don't want glass sold on this forum, but nooooooooo, i'm the bad guy!

johnnyballbag
11-29-2008, 10:31 PM
Another reason i don't want glass sold on this forum, but nooooooooo, i'm the bad guy!

My bad, ain't tryin to be a dick. But i just don't want this place to turn into every other forum. If you have some information that can protect us, by all means share it. But if it's just hear-say without any proof, leave that for the school girls to gossip about.

Razz
11-30-2008, 12:28 AM
i didnt mean you dude!

alteredreality
11-30-2008, 12:41 AM
Wow, great story. Now what about Ray's association? Maybe i've heard shit about YOU. Let's go over that last sentence. Maybe i HEARD shit about YOU. But did i go on the 'net and start spreading stories? Not attacking you or anything, just making a point. I don't know...I'm not going to apologize for sounding harsh, because i don't care about all that. Now what i will do is ask my question again...Care to elaborate? Ya know, before you potentially fuck up someone's ability to put food on the table and feed their kids? I HEAR and READ shit all the time. Seldom is it proved...Since you threw it out there, please PROVE it.

The Wood situation has been proven time and time again man-you obviously haven't been around this scene that much if you don't know about it. Check all the comments on gp.org, all the comments on his myspace asking where custom pieces are that were paid for, ask the 3 dozen or so TC'ers he still owes thousands of dollars to in undelivered customs, or you can just hit up Rolling High or Honalee Glass and ask how many thousands of dollars he owes them in wholesale orders he was paid for but never delivered. This fiasco has been going on for a couple of years, and if you did the research before accusing me of spreading shit you'd know that already. And yes, I have personal experience. I'm out over $300 cause of that thief.

As far as Wood's connection to Ray, it is pretty obvious that they do work together just by inspecting the work, particularly the shaping and the attachments, as well as the linework techs chosen. Oh and you might want to speak to Bonz, the owner of Manifest Glassworks about the worked tubes his company put out featuring Ray sleeves, which were later revealed to have been prepped by Wood. And also ask him why his company never featured a Ray sleeve after that. Once again, all public knowledge that a simple search of the relevant internet glass sites would have turned up.

As if I even have to address such an absurd suggestion, as far as what you have heard about me has a single person ever accused me of stealing money and not shipping product or being dishonest and scamming people? I think not...

FYI it's not Wood's new name...he's used that email address for years even before shit hit the fan. I guess he just decided to change it now that nobody will buy glass signed Wood anymore.

Razz
11-30-2008, 12:42 AM
knock it off, or i'll have this thread closed.

Razz
11-30-2008, 12:44 AM
if you want to start a talk shit about someone thread then do so, stop pissing on this one! and this means BOTH of you!

alteredreality
11-30-2008, 12:52 AM
I'm not talking shit in anyones thread man-nothing is even being sold in this thread lol. It's an offsite link to an unaffiliated retailer, which on many forums is considered spam.

5.)No Spamming, if you have a product you think should be talked about contact admin before publicly posting

From what I understand from the last time this came up you aren't even supposed to start threads in this forum unless you are offering them up or for sale or a WTB.

Furthermore I'm not even talking shit...more like looking out for people. I have no idea whether or not Ray has pulled anything so I can't pass judgment, but I do know that he was worked with a confirmed thief. Maybe this is just me but I don't like to deal with artists who have a business relationship with scammers, as it says a lot about the former. That's it, and sorry for looking out for for members of this forum.

Razz
11-30-2008, 12:57 AM
so you're just recapping on the shit talking. stop it.

Razz
11-30-2008, 12:59 AM
i know the other dude asked for examples, however, you stated them, now knock it off!