rainha Ginga
12-07-2007, 06:14 PM
hola

yesterday we begin has to do hash of what we have cultivated this summer

the first one that have done is of mississippi mud

this is what is leaving

Bubbleman
12-10-2007, 10:34 PM
Right on rainha, keep em coming, i never get sick of looking at your hash shots.

tell me more of this mississippi mud?

Peace
Bubble man

rainha Ginga
12-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Thanks Bubbleman,

This is the description of the breeder (JLP):

I used a couple POG G-13 backcross F2 females and pollenated them with a Mountain Jam F2 male.I call this cross Mississippi Mud after one of my favorite songs by Hank Williams III.
I'm sure many will want to know the lineage of the G-13 but I recieved the original POG G-13 backcross a few years ago for a test grow and really have no idea.I've seen many stories about the G-13 over the years and I'm not sure what to believe or if it even exists.I made some F2 from the seeds I recieved and gave a bunch away a couple years ago.Most who grew them were happy,I think one guy even won pic of the year here at IC with a nice purple budshot of it.Anyway,whatever it is,it's a really stony Indica.I've been smoking it all week and it kicks my butt,really couchy stuff.It takes about 60-65 days to finish.It's a fairly compact Indica with dense resinous buds.The flavor is kind of earthy/vanilla but the smell in the grow is kind of skunky.Some will turn purple if the temps are low.
The other half is Mountain Jam F2.I recieved the MJ for a test grow and made F2 from it as well.The original strain was made by The Cannabis Cowboy.It is a cross of a Soulshine female and a select DJ Short Blueberry male.Soulshine is an old clone from Canada,I'm not sure of the genetic makeup.MJ's take from 65-75 days to finish.It's a medium sized plant with a good yeild.The flavor is a nice fruity one.This plant reminds me of Sweet Tooth #3 a little bit.
Anyway,I think this should make a good cross,I just put some into flower today.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=46701

We have had three plants in flowerpot of indica feno and one of sativa feno. This last one we put it in floor.

When I be at home, I upload some pics of both.

peace