PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Nutes?

johnnyballbag
11-22-2008, 07:13 AM
I've been using Advanced Nutrients for years now....and at first i loved it. But they've def changed the way they make shit nowadays. I've noticed it over time. Like their pH up and down for example...used to be hella concentrated, now it seems watered down. And i'll order shit directly from them, or go to the local shop and pick it up only to find when i need it that theres sediment in the bottom. I think the taste is lacking too...so i wanna try something different. I think the last thing i used for any amount of time before AN was BC nutes. Been thinking of trying PBP, beats the shit out of mixing up all of AN's stuff. So what are you using? If you use Pure Blend, how long have you used it and what are your thoughts? I'll be dripping into rockwool slabs in case you were wondering...

Green Supreme
11-22-2008, 08:10 AM
If you are interested in PBP you should look into Lucas Formula. Good luck. Peace GS

bingobango
11-22-2008, 01:26 PM
fox farm man

aqualungs
11-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Been using Bio Bizz on my closet grow. Just pulled 192.3g's off 4 Blue Ak's in a 2 X 4 area. The plants take up 2X3 the fan takes up the rest. They were grown organically except that I used Promix bx to start my soil mixture with added guano and earthworm castings and of course perlite. I use the 3 part system Grow, Bloom and Top Max. I'm on my third grow with it now.

Razz
11-22-2008, 02:13 PM
your only using 3 parts of a 5 part mix? hmmmmmmmm........

johnnyballbag
11-22-2008, 06:42 PM
If you are interested in PBP you should look into Lucas Formula. Good luck. Peace GS

Never used the lucas form before...i remember reading about it all over the place a few years back. But i thought that was a formula for GH's 3 part? How would you use the lucas formula for a one part nutrient?

Green Supreme
11-22-2008, 07:14 PM
Here is a thread monitored by Lucas himself. Its everything you wanted to know bout the formula. You don't need to register to read the info, but will have to if you want to post or see pics.

If admin feels this is spam please feel free to remove. Peace GS

https://www.cannabis-world.org/cw/showthread.php?t=892

LostCoaster
11-22-2008, 10:05 PM
Dude, I am so pissed off at my local grow shop. I am going to go there and give them back the 'VIP discount card' because they have been watering down the plant food they sell.

They came out with this awesome amino chelated nutrient, that was super concentrated the most I ever used was 8 ml/ gallon on chemdog plants, they are beasts that eat anything.

Now, they put out a new feeding chart and the nutrients are now about 40% weaker than they were, but they sure as hell are not charging any less!

Fucking thieves!!

I am totally stocking up on 5 gallons of micro, and 10 gallons of GH bloom and just run the lucas formula until I die.

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 05:27 AM
I just basically want something a little more stable. AN's shelf life sucks ass. I went to a friend's place, and was shocked how simple his nute regimen was. He doesn't even own a meter. I'm not about to quit using my meters any time soon... but what he's using is obviously a very stable nutrient to not even have to be pH'ed, and he's doing it in a little home made dwc thing....He's using PBP. Way cheaper than AN too!

Razz
11-23-2008, 05:29 AM
no ph meter? hmmmmmmm.......

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 05:34 AM
I know....i think he said something about having the litmus paper you use for pools. Maybe it just happens to pH for him. What pisses me off though is i don't even know what to call it. Don't wanna call it DWC or even SWC cuz he has this shitty little 2 gallon per hour air pump that spews out about 3 bubbles per second. But looking at the plants, other than them being a little lanky due to shitty use of a 400mh...they're healthy as shit.

Razz
11-23-2008, 05:38 AM
lithmus paper is not accurate enough. i hate the 400 as well, but i hardly think thats the problem. anyway, i use the bio bizz, all 5 parts in various stages. you can check out my pics. maybe i dont know nuttin.

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 05:41 AM
lithmus paper is not accurate enough. i hate the 400 as well, but i hardly think thats the problem. anyway, i use the bio bizz, all 5 parts in various stages. you can check out my pics. maybe i dont know nuttin.

Maybe you don't know nothin...but you sure can grow a nice cola! :pipe:
Bio Bizz is another one i've been looking at...and damn what an argument your gallery makes. I don't personally know anyone who uses it though. What type of delivery system do you use?

Razz
11-23-2008, 05:46 AM
i hand water all my plants, is that what you meant by delivery? i've been using it for years and will not stop unless i can find something even better. ahhhhh yes, the search continues.....

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 05:48 AM
So are you in promix or something then?

Razz
11-23-2008, 05:52 AM
foxfarm ocean forest potting soil

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 05:58 AM
Ah ok. Nice man. I started hydro and just stuck with what i knew. My last run i tried using promix with AN, and wasn't too impressed with the yield, but i also changed some things in my room lighting wise. I knew using promix would give a little slower growth rates than when i was using hydro, but it was WAY slower. Was having some nute issues too. Ever have any lockout or issues with sediment in your bottles with Bio Bizz?

Razz
11-23-2008, 06:04 AM
there may have been some sediment issues but i just shake the hell out of the gallon jug till it mixes all. i re-posted som other pics that were not in my gallery from my first biobizz grow. the hdf and wonderberry and mangolian indica. check those out. also, check out the hash run from those plants, also re-posted. 20 gal with hand mixer.

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 06:08 AM
Yeah i seen that...you've def made your case for Bio Bizz. Seems like when you have any sediment with AN, it causes problems. Just out of curiousity...you using co2? Those are some might fine colas my friend!

Razz
11-23-2008, 06:14 AM
the hdf and mangolian and wonderberry, no co2, but the rest of the gallery pics were with co2. yeah real tough argument to win thats for sure! so to all those people ripping on me.........i walk the walk and talk the talk....... do you? hahahahahaha. they can call me an asshole if they want, but what did they do on their last crop? sorry, just side effects from de-toxing!!!!!

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 06:16 AM
Noticed how huge that somango was...and you emphasized the fact that you didn't use co2 on that one but yielded 13+ ozs. Funny i stumbled across that cuz it almost seems that NOT using co2 gives some people bigger colas. I've always used it, but its getting increasingly more annoying filling cute lil 20 pound tanks. Been thinking about cutting it out until i get a burner setup.

Razz
11-23-2008, 06:20 AM
i think co2 is most valuable during the veg cycle,. i mean during flower they just fill out. but getting there is most of the work. after the first 4 weeks of flower i think your just passing gas. lol

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 06:20 AM
I'd like to see pics from the cats rippin on the colas i've been looking at. I'm no guru, but i've been growing over 10 years, and those colas are doin the damn thing! Kinda funny how many people actually EARN the right to talk shit...

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 06:22 AM
Yeah co2 can be quite the bitch. Especially like around where i'm at this time of year. It can become a challenge keeping the temps AND humidity high enough to really utilize the gas.

Razz
11-23-2008, 06:23 AM
aint that the fuckin truth! you and me need to do some bongs together!

Razz
11-23-2008, 06:25 AM
co2 doesn't do a damn thing unless EVERYTHING else in your room is perfect! co2 should be the last thing you add to the room.

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 06:26 AM
Hey i wouldn't mind that at all. I mean...sitting around lookin at colas that could give Ron Jeremy penis envy...all the while taking bong hits while you convince why i should quit mixing up 23 different nutes and paying a grand per run. Where do i sign up? Lol. You in Canada?

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 06:32 AM
co2 doesn't do a damn thing unless EVERYTHING else in your room is perfect! co2 should be the last thing you add to the room.

I just had to talk a friend OUT of using gas. He wanted to use a fucking 15 min interval standard appliance timer, of course with no exhaust in the room. I run a simple but very effective green air set point controller. Fuck paying a thousand dollars or more for co2 control, think i payed 400 for my unit. Like to run my climate control separately, stand alone. I don't like the idea of all the power air conditioners and heaters use being pulled through cheap chinese relays that most companies put in their controllers. I keep my humidity at 40-55% through veg with temps at 76 to 82, and in flower never let my humidity go above 45, usually keep it dead nuts at 40, sometimes 35 when things get dense. I'll turn temps down to around 78 so things don't foxtail too much. Ahh...had to go off about something. Thanks for bringing that out RAZZ, haha. Time to pack the bong....

Razz
11-23-2008, 06:35 AM
private message sent

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 06:43 AM
With all the showing off of glass...and of course the homeade foliage shots...i'm kinda thinking i should put up some pics of my controller that i designed and built myself. Nothing crazy, just a power controller system in 2 enclosures, with 2 relays, 2 timers, speed control pot for my fan, and the best part of all, the emergency shut-down button with custom made professional engraving. Lemme get some pics, there's at least one thing to laugh at...

Razz
11-23-2008, 06:48 AM
i dig checking out new inventions with technical gadgets, seeing it sure beats trying to picture it. plus it's useful to all who look at it and get new ideas how to improve.

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 06:51 AM
Well if someone finds a way to improve it, all i ask is that they don't tell me! Haha..spent a lot of time on it. Instead of explaining it here, i'll put up a new thread. Put in in the indoor section?

Green Supreme
11-23-2008, 07:26 AM
I walk with a swagger. :mooning: LOL. Peace GS

Razz
11-23-2008, 07:30 AM
that's 'cause you tuck on your left!

LostCoaster
11-23-2008, 07:36 AM
I spent a lot on a highend co2 rig and it really did prove its worth. . . Not so much that it increases yields, because it doesn't produce any better than a fully ventilated setup. Co2 is awesome because with a dehumidifier I can setup an ideal climate in the growroom. . . With fans running in and out there's nothing you can do about high humidity.

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 07:38 AM
Yeah. I mostly use co2 to allow me to run a closed system, so i don't vent stankin ass air out of the room. I use a scrubber, but would rathe keep it closed up.

Razz
11-23-2008, 07:48 AM
good air transfer is key. exhaust from top, supply from bottom. co2 is heavier, it will stay in the room, but like lost coaster said, you may not need co2 with excellent air transfer. look at the somango, no co2. but with co2 your room can be 10 degrees warmer. that helps in summer when it's scorching outside!

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 07:53 AM
Another imporant thing to point out about using co2, for anyone reading this not familiar with it who may be considering it. It increases all metabolic processes, including transpiration. Which means your humidity will sky rocket if you don't use proper humidity control. Sometimes in the warmer months, air conditioning will keep the humidity at bay, but sooner or later you'll need a dehumidifier. And since everything is sped up, your plants will "drink" more, and faster. Which also means if you have a fucked up problem in your res (if running hydro) i.e. a nute lockout issue, or incorrect pH, the problem will manifest itself faster due to the increase in metabolism. But it's a gas!

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 07:54 AM
^ Yeah that last sentence was completely not necessary! Happens sometimes....haha.

Razz
11-23-2008, 07:55 AM
all excellent points johnny! thanks for the breakdown!

aqualungs
11-23-2008, 01:43 PM
Hey Razz, what other 2 parts should I be using, Bio Heaven and the Algamic. The reason I'm not using them is I can't get my hands on Bio Heaven and I feel using the Algamic as a foliar spray unnessecary. Also, I don't use the Bio Bizz All mix because I mix my own soil with the guano and earthworm castings. I heard of ppl just using the Bio Grow and Bio Bloom in just plain pro mix and still getting good results.

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 03:51 PM
your only using 3 parts of a 5 part mix? hmmmmmmmm........
Haha...that reminds me of something. I had a buddy do an entire run using ONE part out of a THREE part regimen. I was taking a hit when he told me, i almost died i coughed so hard. The dumb ass used only the bloom, he said he didn't think he needed grow since he wasn't gonna veg very long, then he said he didn't need the micro 'cuz he doesn't have well water. Some people are beyond help. So if any of you put up what ends up being viewed as a dumb ass question and people answer with sarcasm, understand that we've spent YEARS of our time perfecting our craft. When someone jumps on and starts asking ridiculously basic questions, it's almost offensive to those who've worked hard to obtain the knowledge. Do a little research first. A lot of people on here are geniuses in this game, bman practically OWNS the bubble producing equipment market. But that knowledge comes with a price, and only if you respect it and aren't jumping into this 'cuz "growing plants is cool man."

Damn you Razz for always making people go off at the mouth....haha. :)

Razz
11-23-2008, 04:13 PM
aqua lungs..... i didnt know there was a bio heaven, so i guess theres a 6 part mix. lol. i use bio grow, fish mix, bio bloom, alga mic, top max. actually fix mix and algamic mixed together at 1ml each per liter is an awesome foliar spray, remember to spray the next day with plain water to rinse off the leaves. the fish mix stinks like hell! but i didnt care, my buds did not taste like fish. i'm on the road for a couple weeks, but when i get home i'll dig out my biobizz mixing chart(the original one) and pass on the info to you guys so you'll know the feeding regiment.

johnnyballbag
11-23-2008, 04:24 PM
i dig checking out new inventions with technical gadgets, seeing it sure beats trying to picture it. plus it's useful to all who look at it and get new ideas how to improve.

I put up a thread with that controller. Let me know what ya think.

EasyBakeIndica
11-23-2008, 04:29 PM
I walk with a swagger. :mooning: LOL. Peace GS

YouTube - T.I. Swagger Like Us Ft. Kanye, Jay-Z, Weezy

:beaver: Swagger is the hot-word of 2008! :beaver:

If I'm not using my own organic compost/teas, I'm using my good ole' Jack's Classic ferts. They're cheap, but time tested.

LostCoaster
11-23-2008, 10:17 PM
Sour Diesel, running in a hydro setup with co2 is a RUSH!!

I liken it to a hot sports car with excellent response. . . You push it a little and almost immediately you can see what the results are. When you dial it in, there's nothing like the sour D's vigor.

LostCoaster
11-23-2008, 10:19 PM
Haha...that reminds me of something. I had a buddy do an entire run using ONE part out of a THREE part regimen. I was taking a hit when he told me, i almost died i coughed so hard. The dumb ass used only the bloom, he said he didn't think he needed grow since he wasn't gonna veg very long, then he said he didn't need the micro 'cuz he doesn't have well water. Some people are beyond help. So if any of you put up what ends up being viewed as a dumb ass question and people answer with sarcasm, understand that we've spent YEARS of our time perfecting our craft. When someone jumps on and starts asking ridiculously basic questions, it's almost offensive to those who've worked hard to obtain the knowledge. Do a little research first. A lot of people on here are geniuses in this game, bman practically OWNS the bubble producing equipment market. But that knowledge comes with a price, and only if you respect it and aren't jumping into this 'cuz "growing plants is cool man."

Damn you Razz for always making people go off at the mouth....haha. :)

I don't know what to do for people who won't do anything for themselves! Everything I know I learned from overgrow and experience. Right now the net is the best way to get pro fast.

Razz
11-24-2008, 03:52 AM
aqua lungs..... i didnt know there was a bio heaven, so i guess theres a 6 part mix. lol. i use bio grow, fish mix, bio bloom, alga mic, top max. actually fix mix and algamic mixed together at 1ml each per liter is an awesome foliar spray, remember to spray the next day with plain water to rinse off the leaves. the fish mix stinks like hell! but i didnt care, my buds did not taste like fish. i'm on the road for a couple weeks, but when i get home i'll dig out my biobizz mixing chart(the original one) and pass on the info to you guys so you'll know the feeding regiment.

the fish/alga mix was for the veg cycle, once a week. during the first 3 weeks of flowering just the alga mic at 1-2 ml was used as a pre flowering spray. thought i would clarify that, the memory banks just kicked in

johnnyballbag
11-24-2008, 04:30 AM
Doesn't bio bizz make coco too?

Razz
11-25-2008, 12:19 AM
yeah, i've seen the coco mix, dont know enough about it to talk like i know about it.

johnnyballbag
11-25-2008, 12:21 AM
yeah, i've seen the coco mix, dont know enough about it to talk like i know about it.

Word to the mutha land. Been thinkin about coco instead of using rockwool.

LostCoaster
11-25-2008, 01:05 AM
I used coco for 2 years. It was alright to start with, because it came dry and pest free but bags of wet coco seemed to bring fungus gnats like I could not believe.

Promix is the shit. Also GH as a base, using the lucas formula and the rezdog "recipe" (0-6-9) along with some pureblend Original bloom additive, I just bought 6 gallons of micro and 12 of bloom because obviously they are reliable. 20 years now for GH, or close to it.

johnnyballbag
11-25-2008, 01:08 AM
GH's 3 part i'm assuming?

lkdj2003
11-27-2008, 03:29 AM
I used to use Bio Bizz but i was never happy with the size of the yeild, nothing wrong with the smoke at the end though. So now i use Canna Terra Flores, PK13/14, Canna Boost accelerator and Canna Flush and you can see for yourself in my sig what results that gives. :pipe:

johnnyballbag
11-27-2008, 03:50 AM
I used to use Bio Bizz but i was never happy with the size of the yeild, nothing wrong with the smoke at the end though. So now i use Canna Terra Flores, PK13/14, Canna Boost accelerator and Canna Flush and you can see for yourself in my sig what results that gives. :pipe:

Hm...have any whole plant shots? They look nice 'n frosty, but since you threw the yield claim in, you should back it up. :smokin:

lkdj2003
11-27-2008, 04:04 AM
Hm...have any whole plant shots? They look nice 'n frosty, but since you threw the yield claim in, you should back it up. :smokin:

I don't have any pic's of Bio Bizz grown plants i have done but i do have a pic of the Flo x Wreck grow but you will have to remember that Flo is a very low yeilder anyway and this is why it was crossed with a Train Wreck male to bulk up the yeild so she only produce medium sized yeilds anyway.

This pic was taken at 8 weeks and they went 10. They where under a 400 watt HPS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/lkdj2003/DSC00010-4.jpg

johnnyballbag
11-27-2008, 04:13 AM
Nice. What medium are you using? Only way to get Canna around me is to order it, and that's another reason i'm getting tired of AN. Trying to reduce having to place orders and have things shipped.

lkdj2003
11-27-2008, 04:21 AM
Thank you mate. :pipe:

I use Chempak John Innes Seed Compost (http://www.gardendirect.co.uk/chempak-john-innes-seed-compost-30lt-p-3269) for the sprouts and after 2 to 3 weeks i use Chempak Multi-Purpose Compost with added John Innes (http://www.gardendirect.co.uk/chempak-multipurpose-compost-with-added-john-innes-60-litres-p-461) for another two to three weeks then i repot using the same soil into there final pot's and veg for another week or two and then flower them. I also mix 30% perlite in with the soil's. ;)

I am lucky that i have a mate who owns a hydro shop near me so i don't have any problems there and his website and service is safe and sound. He is a sound bloke. :)

Razz
11-28-2008, 02:23 AM
are these chemical nutes? also its hard to get a great yeild with only 400 watts i think. maybe i dont know nuttin.

thenewguy
11-28-2008, 08:19 AM
http://breedbay.co.uk/gallery/data/913/My_Weapons_of_Choice.JPG

I use Pro-Mix BX with mycorise for my soil-less medium. feed my plants with peters 20-20-20 & 1 scoop per 2& 1/2 gallons water & 1 ML Superthive during veg & switch to organic nutrients in flower. 50 ML Hesi bloom complex & 6 & 7/10ML Awesome Blossoms per 2 & 1/2 gallon water with 1 tablespoon molasses twice weekly & flushed with water only at the end of each week. superthrive is added once every 2 weeks for the first four weeks of flowering & then cut out of the mix. i then flush the last two weeks of flower with water only.

I think mine do rather well. never get nutrient issues or ph problems & they produce loads of resin
http://breedbay.co.uk/gallery/data/910/Black_Cherry_3.JPG
http://breedbay.co.uk/gallery/data/910/Black_Cherry_6.JPG
http://breedbay.co.uk/gallery/data/910/Black_Cherry_7.JPG
http://breedbay.co.uk/gallery/data/910/Blueberry_2.JPG
http://breedbay.co.uk/gallery/data/910/Black_Cherry_9.JPG
http://breedbay.co.uk/gallery/data/940/DSCF0410.JPG
http://breedbay.co.uk/gallery/data/940/DSCF5505.JPG
http://breedbay.co.uk/gallery/data/940/DSCF5486.JPG

Hennessy1414
11-28-2008, 09:51 AM
I use Pro-Mix BX with mycorise for my soil-less medium. feed my plants with peters 20-20-20 & 1 scoop per 2& 1/2 gallons water & 1 ML Superthive during veg & switch to organic nutrients in flower. 50 ML Hesi bloom complex per 2 & 1/2 gallon water with 1 tablespoon molasses twice weekly & flushed with water only at the end of each week. superthrive is added once every 2 weeks for the first four weeks of flowering & then cut out of the mix. i then flush the last two weeks of flower with water only.

I think mine do rather well. never get nutrient issues or pf problems & they produce loads of resin

http://breedbay.co.uk/gallery/data/910/Black_Cherry_7.JPG

http://breedbay.co.uk/gallery/data/940/DSCF5505.JPG

i like the setting on that first one! :)

the second pic :stoned:wow im in love!

d0rk2dafullest
08-06-2009, 02:58 PM
coco media, and canna coco. is what i use.

it DOES brg in fungal gnats like no fuckn other tho.

Chickenhead7
08-06-2009, 08:21 PM
House and Garden everything, works better than anything and is cheaper than everything....They have stuff for every type of growing setup. (Soil, Coco, Hydro, Aero).

I have used the soil, coco, and aero lines and they all work great I love em!

If you want to use other nutrients asside from H&G, you should get "Roots Exculerator" no matter what....by far the best rooting compound out there and it can be used with any nutrient line and any type of system.

carlitos
08-09-2009, 01:52 PM
hey razz think u can post that feeding schedule? im considerig using the same nute feeding system for my first grow...please post it on here or on my grow journal

hashcat
08-09-2009, 09:09 PM
i grow in canna or bcuzz coco (whichever around/cheaper)
GH micro and bloom at 6ml/9ml a gallon
GH koolbloom 5ml a gallon a couple weeks during flower
GH florablend 7ml a gallon all the way through
SM90 with all of the above for foliar. also use SM90 during bi weekly flushes or whenever there are pest/mold/fungus/root problems. SM90 is the shit!

KONY
08-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Does no one else here use earth juice? For taste its number 1, I havent got the yields yet, but I know thats not from the nutes... even with not perfectly dialed in plants the stuff taste amazing. Sometimes i find myself drooling into the bong during the session....crazy shit.

I've used ej grow and bloom by themselves, and if ur water has a decent ppm its fine. Now i'm using grow/bloom/catalyst and micro, although the ej micro is sorta useless and catalyst seems to be mostly mollases.

The only issue i really have with it is it really benefits from being bubbled for 24-48 hours ahead of time. However now that i'm getting watering thse containers down perfect its not so much as issue to do it 1-2 days ahead of time.

I've used it in all the popular ogranic soil mixes (ocean forest, black gold, earth juice, few regional ones, shitty happy frog w/free gnats).

Next batch of clones i take are going into Promix hp with ewc and perlite... too many friends i know have made the switch and love the promix.

jBUCKS420
08-11-2009, 06:33 PM
If you are using coco and get fungus gnats how do you get rid of them?

johnnyballbag
08-11-2009, 07:25 PM
Use mosquito dunks for fungus gnats. I get them from home depot. It's a biological product, and non-toxic.

Razz
08-12-2009, 05:38 AM
I'll post a schedule in the morning

carlitos
08-12-2009, 06:44 AM
thanks man those grow pics look damn good makes me fell good about not being able to use co2 right now

GoTKuSH?
08-15-2009, 04:28 AM
perlite/amazon soil mix and earth juice nutes with a little humbolt gravity flower hardener!

lepstadder
08-29-2009, 05:44 AM
pure vida, pretty damn good

carlitos
09-06-2009, 01:47 PM
I'll post a schedule in the morning
lol dude you think you can post that i looked up a feeding schedule provided on www.progressive-growth.com (http://www.progressive-growth.com) maybe thats the one you use but yeah please post!!!

Razz
11-22-2009, 05:59 PM
well, it's about time i posted...well the regular feeding consists of 6 different nutes..bio-gro-, bio-bloom-, alga-mic, -fish-mix, sweet, and thrive alive. per liter the mix is as follows, 4ml biogrow, 2 ml bio-bloom, 2 ml fish mix, .5ml algamic, 4ml sweet, 4ml thrive alive. THIS IS JUST FOR VEG!!

So, i just started flowering and the mix is different now.. now in addition to those 6 nutes, i also include Top-max, and bio-heaven. so i mix per litre-..2ml bio-gro, 2ml fish-mix, 2 ml thrive alive, 2ml sweet, 1 ml bio-bloom, 1ml alga-mic, 1ml top-max, 1ml bio-heaven THIS IS JUST FOR WEEK 1.. stay tuned for week 2 feeding schedule.