PDA

View Full Version : I got raided last night

fullmeltbubble
12-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Some Government offical was visiting my area....helicopters, mad sherriffs....etc....needless to say, I got visited by men in SUV's....I had 8 plants hanging indoors, and 12 plants still growing....not to mention all my stash....I am a legal med grower, but was "over the limit", they took EVERYTHING....I'm going to my family laywer on Monday...but man what a night :(

Bubbleman
12-08-2007, 06:54 PM
holy shit hillbillieonpcp, thats INSANE DUDE. i can't belive that happened to you last night>
are you ok brother? let me know if there is anything i can do.
Realy sorry man.. that sucks

Bubbleman

vodoochild
12-08-2007, 07:03 PM
Oh shit brother, i cant believe that! I hope everything is going ok...rough night...i could imagine....ill keep you in mind. Keep us updated

Lazitude
12-08-2007, 07:08 PM
That Blows Hillie sorry to hear the bad news

Hope you told them " F*** you very much " as they left

when you say " EVERYTHING " you mean all greens or all grow ( as in eqipment too ) ? Seeds moms lights fans < how much they take brotha?

Kaneda
12-08-2007, 08:24 PM
im just thankful you still have your freedom, boss. Of course, this means the next roadtrip i go on will be to norcal to smoke you out fat...

hash*_*bean
12-08-2007, 08:51 PM
im sad to hear u got busted hill im speachless that sucks
glad to hear u didnt get arrested atleast ,how a bout other stuff then grow related things did they take them aswell im thinking bongs and glas and so on
i hope u get going again soon so u are not gonna miss ur meds
u have a very nice day and for sure i hope the best for u

schrooomy420
12-08-2007, 11:48 PM
Wow borther that really does blow. My thoughts are with you my man. Peace

Joe
12-08-2007, 11:56 PM
Fuck man, sorry to hear that. One day we'll be over this bullshit hopefully.

Sincerely shittin' on em - FJ

Natty Puffington
12-09-2007, 12:04 AM
oh hillie, i am so sad to hear that this happened to you!! :mad:
know you are in my thoughts, as always, hillie!! :pray:

be peaceful my friends; :bongin:
natty

sog army
12-09-2007, 12:44 AM
Damn HIllie,

Thats fucking horrible bro.....If you need ANYthing I mean ANYTHING holla at me....

stay safe homey,

flava

HellofYesterYear
12-09-2007, 01:02 AM
:(:(:( sry brother

GMJoker
12-09-2007, 02:34 AM
we are here for you bro..

stay safe

diggity
12-09-2007, 06:51 AM
It's a shame such fine wonderful, peaceful people have to deal with matters like this. Best of luck to you Hill, stay strong, look at the positive side of things, at least you're in Cali... and not New Jersey or some shite.

Sorry to hear about this

Herb Weedman
12-09-2007, 08:42 AM
WTF is going on out west? hillie , dude ... I'm as speechless as when you told me about the babbas ... Let me know ... (as Herb tokes 1 for hillie and slowly shakes his head)

guineapig
12-09-2007, 03:13 PM
o man, hillie, let me know if you are ok......

i can't imagine how this would happen to a legal medical grower....

-gp

QueenofGreen
12-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Just as everyone else, I'm sad to hear that you gut busted hillie.
Hopefully, you know our hearts go out to you and that everyone on this site is here for you if you need them.
Let us know how things progress with the lawyer and such.

fullmeltbubble
12-09-2007, 06:20 PM
cpl things, the idiots forgot to search me, so I still have a little jar of med....also I forgot some of my hash at my buds hotel, so I still have some hash....they never offically placed any of us under arrest. I think what happened honestly is I was getting lazy on the phone, and not 4 hours prior to the knock, I had an "illicit" conversation with someone....so WATCH YOURSELVES while speaking on any phoneline....thanks for the good vibes, makes me feel good....

EasyBakeIndica
12-10-2007, 04:38 AM
I don't think that theory sounds too crazy. Especially with the presence of "high level government officials". Hopefully, everyone's heard about Echelon. So the techonology definetly exists.

I can just imagine a telephone conversation:

Hillbillie: How was that bubble?

Other end: Man, that shit was the bomb! It killed everyone in the whole room.

There have definetly been cases where people receive visits from Men in Black uniforms after having conversations of a similar nature.

Thanks for the heads up. We are all indebted to you.

I'm terribly sorry that this is happening to you.

Retro
12-10-2007, 01:22 PM
What ever u need bro, dont hesitate to ask

xtrakritical
12-10-2007, 01:29 PM
Damn Dude! So sorry to hear that!!!

I cant believe they violated your space bro...

I think in this day and age, we need to be more aware of the words we use!!!
SO, instead of saying "that shit was the bomb"(Convo Flagged!), Id say it was chronic...
LOL ok i know its a small ting... but hey... u never know!

Stay up Hillie! :cool1:

Xtra

JJDubz
12-11-2007, 04:56 PM
Oh man buddy, I heard a rumor to this extent, but didnt believe it...till now.

Hang in there, and let me know if theres anythin I can do.

did they have a search warrant? was what they were doing legal?

some fucked up shit bro, time to come and move up here to Canada!

Kif it Kunta
12-18-2007, 02:39 AM
thats a bummer!

what was their attitude like?..did they kick the door down, guns aimed at your head, screaming "on the floor motherphucker"..or just knocked and showed you the search warrant then walked in?

did they harrass any other people in the house?...did they ask you for information about others?...

did they know you were a medical cannabis patient before or after they arrived at your house?

how many "protectors" went through your house?

I wonder how many real crimes like drunk drivers going through red lights, smack dealers, drunken assholes hitting their women or scum bag break and enterers they could of prevented or solved if they weren't harrassing registered and legitimate cannabis users like yourself?

such a waste of tax dollars!

what's next in the United States of Fascism?..I know...some corrupt controller will suggest that police grab legal medical cannabis users and take them to a Goverment doctor for re-assesement of their medical conditon? I wouldn't put it past them!

"here's one more so called medical marijane "patient" for you Dr Mendel"....the good Dr sneers at the patient as he snaps on elbow length industrial rubber gloves for the internal examination and says "hmmmph...you've brought another faker....thats 25 today..keep em coming"

legion
12-18-2007, 05:44 PM
WTF! Dude.. I just heard today.. I would have earlier but MM was in the hospital all week with a kidney stone.. fun huh? Well fuck, we've got to talk about your security measures.. that's fucked.. Well.. you know what I'm good for. Let me know what you need.

L

Crunchy Taco
12-19-2007, 02:36 AM
you'll be back in no time, keep ya head up.

Retro
12-19-2007, 05:01 AM
Legion, great to see u brother, hope all is well with you