PDA

View Full Version : Syphon the Flush

kool420deathstar
12-06-2008, 10:16 PM
any one ever siphon the bottom settlement after a bubble bag pull. I did after the last 20 Gal pull. it turned out in between a high and medium. very gummy and with a texture of toll house cookies. I strained the "meaty" liquid with a washed out paper shop towel. dried and then pressed with a small clay press and it fluffed out on its own. pretty cool.

EasyBakeIndica
12-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Cannabis Clay?!? Would be sweet if it would set in a kiln? :pipe:

kool420deathstar
12-07-2008, 01:42 AM
Dude, EasyBake, I thought something was up when you mentioned Clay, then i read my post again and saw the referance....Because I am a not so famous clay artist focusing on sculpture. AKA "Clartist"

i feel better knowing you don't have cameras in my walls...or do you? How many fingers am I holding up!!!! HUH? HUH?

Seriously siphoning the bottom, Literally scraping the bottom of the barrel is well worth it.

YukonBikerGuy
12-07-2008, 02:02 PM
I have experimented with the sludge in the bucket after the last bag is pulled a couple times, and never got anything pleasant to smoke. Even people who tried it unknowing what it was said 'wtf is that gross crap?'. Unless yer 25u bag has a hole in it, should be nothing but mud in the bottom of the bucket.

kool420deathstar
12-13-2008, 07:59 PM
No holes, I just did another batch and pulled the syphion, and lo and behold all that came out was leafy Crap! The batch I got the good syphion from had been in deep freeze for about 3 months so maybe that had something to do with it. at any rate that one time was the best stuff I ever had not only in texture but in taste also. Every one that sampled the 3 grams begged for more.

Now I'll have to tell em it was ghost hash oooooooooooo! scarry. :confused:

FullMeltGuitarist
12-13-2008, 10:22 PM
Damn, thats hella weird
i wanna try leaving my leaf in the freezer for a few months now....but I know i'll never end up doing it
maybe one day....

Hennessy1414
12-14-2008, 05:58 AM
^^^you could never have bubble bags, with trim sitting your freezer, for longer than it takes to get the 5 gallon buckets out of your closet! :bongin: :)

YukonBikerGuy
01-12-2009, 04:21 PM
If you check my latest Hash Experiment post, you can see that I set a minimum 2 weeks for the material to sit in the deep freeze (the next batch of fresh frozen buds I will process has been in there about 8 weeks). I did not test the bottom sludge from these, maybe I shall, but I do know that after beeing frozen for at least 2 weeks, better hash will come out of most material.