PDA

View Full Version : Waste water.

submachinegun
12-10-2008, 03:14 AM
Has anyone tried using the waste water for anything after hash production? even after a couple passes, the water is still nice and cloudy. I'm sure the THC content would still be enough to get one nice and high. I just hate to throw it out and think of the waste. :beaver:

Green Supreme
12-10-2008, 03:17 AM
My friend waters his lawn with his. For me I never have to take everything from the plant, just the cream will do. Peace GS

submachinegun
12-10-2008, 03:19 AM
I usually just give it to my rabbit along with the wasted trim and bud, he loves it, and it obviously gets him right. makes me want to get in on that action, especially when the supply is GONE.

YukonBikerGuy
12-10-2008, 02:39 PM
The percentage of THC in the water would be low, not enuff to bother with, there is more clorophyll and plant juices in there, might be good vitamin water if you like the taste. Cloudy or not, the goodness (hash) comes out in the bags, throw the water away, IMO. I use fresh clear cold water for each run myself. Water is cheap, and easily available.

submachinegun
12-10-2008, 05:25 PM
true, yet previous methods of making hash i.e. DIY screens didn't catch of all of the goodies. I have yet to purchase a bubble bag, next on the list.

Green Supreme
12-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Safe bet if you work it through the bags that there is not much there. Especially if you run the material more than once. Peace GS

Hennessy1414
12-10-2008, 09:28 PM
you can let the water sit in a clear bucket for 4 hours...dont move the bucket all the trich heads fall to the bottom. now siphon off the liquid until there is an inch or two of water above the dark cloudy line at the bottom. now pour all of that mixture into smaller jars. let it settle for 4 hours then go back and siphon it off till there is an ich or two of water above the line of THC. once its pretty sludgy pour it into a fat bowl lined with wax paper...put a heat lamp over the mixture and let most of the water evaporate...check it to make sure it dosent get too dry....once its pretty gooey scrape it up and ball that shit up into a fat ball o resin.....there ya go :pipe:

submachinegun
12-10-2008, 11:13 PM
you can let the water sit in a clear bucket for 4 hours...dont move the bucket all the trich heads fall to the bottom. now siphon off the liquid until there is an inch or two of water above the dark cloudy line at the bottom. now pour all of that mixture into smaller jars. let it settle for 4 hours then go back and siphon it off till there is an ich or two of water above the line of THC. once its pretty sludgy pour it into a fat bowl lined with wax paper...put a heat lamp over the mixture and let most of the water evaporate...check it to make sure it dosent get too dry....once its pretty gooey scrape it up and ball that shit up into a fat ball o resin.....there ya go :pipe:

i've done this method before, results have varied. i used a little and made some hot chocolate.... earth to SMG....................

Hennessy1414
12-11-2008, 12:55 AM
i've done this method before, results have varied. i used a little and made some hot chocolate.... earth to SMG....................
ya you get low quality shit...but that's why god gave us canna-butter

submachinegun
12-11-2008, 03:32 AM
ya you get low quality shit...but that's why god gave us canna-butter

speaking of, i'm making a batch this weekend. :pig:

Hennessy1414
12-11-2008, 03:37 AM
speaking of, i'm making a batch this weekend. :pig:
u lucky grower you

smokiyee
12-11-2008, 05:25 AM
I just watered all my bushes and trees with the waste. I also put the washed material on my bushes, they loved it!!

greengirl
12-18-2008, 07:17 PM
i water my plants with it! be careful of girls that like the fertilezers light....in which case my house plants love it!