PDA

View Full Version : FS:One of few JBD mafia edition tubes

J_hart88
12-10-2008, 05:13 AM
This was given to me by the owner of high tides in gainesville florida, its an 18mm 1 an half foot jerome baker design tube and it comes with a 18 to 14 conver downstem and 14mm bowl.. the only reason im selling is because i want the ziggy roor n its pricey i love this piece always shocks people when they see it. Scarface, al capone, etc. it sick Pm with an offer

J_hart88
12-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Wow 100 views n no ones intersted ..Does everyone hate Jerome baker? lol

whoknows
12-10-2008, 09:17 PM
jerome baker doest exist

J_hart88
12-10-2008, 09:25 PM
R u serious JBDs are OG n they deff exists hers one lol if i had a better camera u could see the jbd sig on the side of the tube

whoknows
12-10-2008, 09:30 PM
i meant as an artist, thats a generic sig

J_hart88
12-10-2008, 09:31 PM
O i got u .. well its still a sick tube n i need some cash for the next purchase so holler at me

aqualungs
12-11-2008, 02:48 AM
U should propably give an idea of the price your looking for, for it. And yes nice tube.

J_hart88
12-11-2008, 03:09 AM
200 shipped

big_tree
12-17-2008, 08:29 PM
pretty sure thats not a jbd. but a blue dot with a jbd logo cuz they sold the rights to them... just like zong did.

phatl
12-18-2008, 01:08 AM
i love how this guy got called out on TC for the same thing and he's bringing it in here even though he knows it's fake. Now he's trying to pawn it off like he didn't know. wut a noob loser.

vodkamartiny12
12-18-2008, 01:33 AM
wow dude come on dont sell that shit on here. This site is meant for legit glass selling not scumbags like you

J_hart88
12-18-2008, 05:20 PM
Fuck both of you how u gonna tell me i have a fake JBD tube..All of you are telling me you have never scene this edition? i can go on you tube and watch some one rip this exact tube ..And its not for sale anymore cuz the mike fro set went in their perfect so im shuting down this thread and fuckoff vodka lil bithc

954zobkid
12-18-2008, 05:45 PM
I know jhart personally just chilled with him the other day. its fucked up that you guys are callin him out like that callin him a loser and a scumbag and you guys don't even know him. thats a pretty cool thing to do. ever heard the expression if you don't have anything nice to say then dont say anything? who comes in here just to hate on this kid? you guys talk about how this is a GLASS site, he posted glass, you guys talk shit. whose wrong in this situation. not him! yo jhart you still in town bro?

vodkamartiny12
12-18-2008, 06:19 PM
So jhart are you saying you didnt get accused on the other site? And if you did why wouldnt we have to right to say its fake. You can say all you want how real it is, but if alot of people are saying its fake and thats enough for all of us to not believe you. Plus you may just say its real cause your trying to scam us

J_hart88
12-18-2008, 09:25 PM
Lol i dont even hit up TC that often ... SRY I havent checked to see if the "Professionals" Are ok with my JBD over at toke city ..And in no way would i try to scam anyone on hear ive never been scamed and i dont want to see any one else get scammed ...N i honestly dont even care about this tube i got it for a half ounce of trim n small popcorn nuggets Its just another piece in the collection, You gonna tell me my roor, darby tube, Hops inline n hef bowls r fake too ....

Brad Piff
12-18-2008, 09:41 PM
jharts a standup dude I think he was given false info regarding the tube by whoever he got it from, I dont think he was trying to snake anyone

aqualungs
12-19-2008, 12:06 AM
Yeah it happens in the glass world unfortunately. Let jhart sell his tube, alls cool.

big_tree
12-19-2008, 02:14 AM
sorry didnt mean to cause a bitch fit. was justin sayin there not made by the guy who made the og jbd tubes that he is known for. not bashing on it was just informing you. you guys are some hostile stoners jeez.

StonedBong
12-19-2008, 02:19 AM
pretty sure thats not a jbd. but a blue dot with a jbd logo cuz they sold the rights to them... just like zong did.

Man I miss the original Zongs soooooooooooo much. Is it even possible to get your hands on a real zong anymore?:confused: BLAST Corporations buying out the little companies!

tampag8or
12-19-2008, 04:30 AM
actually zong, jbd, chong, CCG, and quite a few others were all shut down during operation pipe dreams, not by any major corporation.

and yes it is possible, I found mine in apr of this year, but like mine it will be 2nd hand.

phatl
12-19-2008, 07:00 AM
EDIT:damn doublepost

phatl
12-19-2008, 07:03 AM
i have no problem with people selling their shit. It's people who don't know what they are selling and are falsely informing their potential consumers. That's unfair and just wrong. If you don't know if it's real don't try to advertise that it is. and btw i HAVE "seen" not "scene" that edition. And from my knowledge that is probably a crap bong with a decent label baked on it..sorry buddy. and btw if you don't already know most jbd tubes are bullshit already. its just some chinese glass with a label on it that looks alright. so unless that tube is about 10 years old. you have some chinese glass and im not about to just let another member think that ur tube is a HIGH quality ORIGINAL jbd tube, because in reality. It's not. It's the new chineseJBD tube that isn't worth shit for collecting but is probably ok to hit. So if you're trying to sell your tube as a collector's tube, then you're clueless. And i never once insinuated that anything else in your collection is fake. Just that one tube.

etarip
12-20-2008, 05:40 PM
Its not fake, the company name/rights were sold and these are the new companies tubes.
Also, they are nothing like the original and are no longer made in USA.

vodkamartiny12
12-20-2008, 09:44 PM
i have no problem with people selling their shit. It's people who don't know what they are selling and are falsely informing their potential consumers. That's unfair and just wrong. If you don't know if it's real don't try to advertise that it is. and btw i HAVE "seen" not "scene" that edition. And from my knowledge that is probably a crap bong with a decent label baked on it..sorry buddy. and btw if you don't already know most jbd tubes are bullshit already. its just some chinese glass with a label on it that looks alright. so unless that tube is about 10 years old. you have some chinese glass and im not about to just let another member think that ur tube is a HIGH quality ORIGINAL jbd tube, because in reality. It's not. It's the new chineseJBD tube that isn't worth shit for collecting but is probably ok to hit. So if you're trying to sell your tube as a collector's tube, then you're clueless. And i never once insinuated that anything else in your collection is fake. Just that one tube.

THANK YOU :passit:

phatl
12-20-2008, 11:19 PM
THANK YOU :passit:
you're welcome. just looking out for other members. :passit:

J_hart88
01-20-2009, 01:24 AM
Lol im pretty sure after all the misunderstanding no one will want this tube but im gonna let it go for 130 shipped cuz im working a custom order with fellow artist and need the extra cash cuz i just got a mean ass ticket costing me 345 bucks ..Im pretty sure this is a decent price it will come with a downstem and a bowl ...

Razz
01-20-2009, 02:46 AM
holy cow! i thought i was the only one causing drama! stick to the posting rules here guys! i really dont want to see posts that have NOTHING to do with the sale. if anyone has another issue, start a thread on the issue you want to bring across to other members. thanks. i really dont want to close threads.

Razz
01-20-2009, 02:49 AM
oops, changed my mind. thread closed. jhart, please feel free to start a new thread, this one is a bit out of control, sorry.