PDA

View Full Version : Million Man Toke

submachinegun
12-12-2008, 06:18 PM
Everyone needs to agree on a day to go out in public and light up all over the US. It would overrun the police and jails would quickly fill to max. something would have to be done in lieu of decriminalization. I choose 4/20. where are the people with big pockets? we need some advertising. http://www.rollitup.org/images/smilies/joint.gif

J_hart88
12-12-2008, 06:25 PM
Lol this aint the 60s tho they will find room for all of us and we will all get fucked with ridiculous fees n bullshit

J_hart88
12-12-2008, 06:25 PM
But its a good idea n i would be down

submachinegun
12-12-2008, 08:07 PM
i would love to see them arrest a million plus in one day! it'd be world news. sometimes you have to sacrifice something to gain something, even if it is your freedom temporarily.

Razz
12-13-2008, 12:02 AM
so.... you're saying pick a day and go get arrested.....yeah that's a really great idea!

Hennessy1414
12-15-2008, 03:46 AM
so.... you're saying pick a day and go get arrested.....yeah that's a really great idea!
but listen to what hes saying! great figures throughout history had a small mass of people behind them to accomplish whatever freedom was stricken from them. we need to stand up and SHOW them our numbers...were not a statistic!

:pray:

submachinegun
12-15-2008, 07:54 AM
similar to tactics of the civil rights movement, i.e. sit ins, intentionally breaking an unjust law. I would say have it somewhere rural on public land in respect for the confines of the city...

vodkamartiny12
12-15-2008, 04:13 PM
lol i would like to see you find 100 people to do this... Who would be that stupid to go out and get caught smoking, which will 100% forsure do nothing for the fight for legalization. Im fine smoking in my house.

submachinegun
12-15-2008, 06:10 PM
seeing how 20,000 people did it in Madrid before it was decriminalized, 100 doesn't seem to unlikely. such negative attitudes towards activism from some of you.

johnnyballbag
12-15-2008, 06:52 PM
You won't get many americans to do that. It's kinda sad really. Everyone wants to bitch and complain, but no one wants to do anything that might be a little tough. If everyone thinks it's a dumb idea, then that gives you a little insight to the future that nothing will get better, just worse. It's not like the politicians are going to decriminalize it. But neither will we.

phatl
12-15-2008, 11:15 PM
haha you're a funny guy...i know what you mean. I just don't think i'm at that point where i can say that. but i know what you mean.

sign me up... wats one more charge:bongin:

vodkamartiny12
12-15-2008, 11:30 PM
seeing how 20,000 people did it in Madrid before it was decriminalized, 100 doesn't seem to unlikely. such negative attitudes towards activism from some of you.

Yea in madrid buddy.... your talking about people lighting up all over the united states and getting caught. Now how do you expect to organize 100 let alone 50 people to do this just from fullmelt bubble? Your talking like this is actually possible. The situtation in madrid was different because it was organized and in one spot. But in the united states people get caught every day smoking. So what would your "special million man toke" mean to the cops? Shit...

Hennessy1414
12-16-2008, 12:07 AM
there's non believers...but i do agree with others that smoking it up is really what you do on 420 publicly(if your town is chill) or in your house. but a group effort towards the subject never hurts. :pipe: