PDA

View Full Version : Green Supremes Dry Sift Thread

Green Supreme
12-25-2008, 11:28 PM
Took material and ran it through the big screen{Pic 1}. Pic 2 is the hash collected from under the screen on the glass. Pic 3 is the hash loaded onto the top screen in the Bubblebox. The screen is 140 micron .Pic 4 is the material sieved to the screen below which is 107 micron. Pic 5 is the material on 107 after sieving . Picture 6 is whats ontop of the 70 micron screen.Picture 7 pic is the stuff left below the bottom screen. Not very pleasant to puff. Peace GS

Green Supreme
12-25-2008, 11:47 PM
First pic is the 140 micron . Second pic is the 107 micron. Third pic is the 70 micron . Peace GS

Green Supreme
12-26-2008, 01:49 AM
Took me a few hours. The most time consuming thing is picking the dog hairs out after the big screen sieve. the rest was maybe an hour. Not sure how many grams it was, never weighed it. Seemed like about 1/6th of a 1/2 lb ziplock. Yes this was all inside trim and bud leaf I collected from rolling joints. I never weighed anything but it is safe to say bubble would have less contaminant and better yield. Thanks for looking and check it out. If you don't dry sift its something new and try combining it with bubble. Best of both worlds man. Peace GS

Kif it Kunta
12-27-2008, 12:33 AM
I've got a dog too and he drops a handfull of short bristley hair on the floor everyday! ..the trouble with dog hairs is that they find their way onto your sticky plant material and can pass through even very fine meshes.

Picking dog hairs out of your dry sift is a p.i.t.a!....In a previous post I read that Bubbleman suggested that to easily remove dog hairs from your dry sift, spread your dry sift thinly on a glass table, rub a balloon on a jumper or your head to create a static electrical charge and then slowly pass the balloon over the kif to pick up the hairs...or you can resift each layer, resin heads will initially pass through the mesh before the hairs do

here's a hint Green Supreme...take the frames out of the box when sifting as it's much easier than reaching in and down and of course try to keep the dog out of the growing and drying areas (this will help not prevent dog hairs from getting onto your plant material, just minimise it.

it looks like you got quite a good yield from the few handfuls of leaf there. I actually yield more from dry sifting than ice hashing and could process that amount in 20 minutes or less....most of that time is taken up working the resin over the finest mesh...but it all depends on your goal, I usually tend to dry sift equally for quality and quantity, not absolute purity.

here's a few hints
*make sure the material is dry and aged..and the ambient temps and humidity are low
*try to scrape a small amount of resin at a time, esp over the finer meshes, several times across the mesh..the idea is to break up the contaminants and force them through.
*instead of scraping back and forth over the same small area of mesh, move the resin in a W pattern so it worked over a greater mesh area, then after a awhile turn the frames around and work it in another direction.
*re-sifting the resin through each of the top two meshes (before moving onto the next finer mesh) stopping when 85% has passed through will help prevent some of the larger contaminants from passing through
*and of course use a 20x or 30x magnifying glass to monitor your progress..magnification is the dry sifter's helper

btw tell us how each pile smoked...I bet the stuff that was left above the 70 micron mesh had a nice hard hitting high...did it warm the ears and forehead with a rush?

Happy Hashing

Sinfuldreams
02-21-2009, 11:43 PM
Sweet looking hash, had some Blueberry Dry Sieve, Twas THE Bomb!
Good luck with the Sweet Skunk.

Sin

Green Supreme
07-28-2010, 07:50 PM
Spent some time with Bubbleman's Tumblenow prototype today. Not sure how much at start or finish, just that it was tumbled for 6 minutes. Dry sift fmcd baby. Peace GS

bubble_head4life
07-28-2010, 09:00 PM
look's fucking great gs. i am a big fan of dry sift too. looks tasty. keep doing you.

Green Supreme
08-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Here is some dry sieve made with the vacuum method, only one dude I know doing this. The material was from Sweet Skunk and this is some beauty hash. Peace GS

Bongwater420
08-05-2010, 05:54 PM
nice sift Gs! do u have any micron specific size u tend to stick to?

Green Supreme
08-05-2010, 06:09 PM
My personal set up is a 2 x 3 frame with 200lpi. for the plant material and then the powder goes through my Bublebox to clean it up. Peace GS

Kif it Kunta
08-06-2010, 12:46 AM
You're a fine hasher Green, but 200lpi?, don't you mean 200 micron to initially sift your starting material?

for those who are new to dry sifting and meshes here's a mesh chart

http://www.tempo-foam.com/engineering/conversion_charts/conversion_chart_mesh_inches_microns_millimeters.h tm

"micron" is a metric measurement of the exact distance between each mesh thread,

"LPI" or lines per inch is a count of the number of threads or lines within an inch and often is written as for example "125 Mesh"

here's the Tumble Now...which has a 125 micron/140 micron S/S mesh cylinder and 200 lpi/70 micron flat screen mesh that sits on the pull out drawer.

http://www.bubblebag.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=41

here's the link to the new larger size set of four dry sifting screens (15 x 12 inches, 30 x 38 cm)
and the new lower priced Bubble Box (now $200, was $250)

http://www.bubblebag.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=24

Green Supreme
03-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Scaltech's tray scrapings hash. Peace GS

Green Supreme
03-04-2011, 07:34 PM
The powder from above pressed for travel. Peace GS

Green Supreme
03-19-2011, 02:40 AM
Assorted tumbles we are puffing tonight. Peace GS

Razz
03-19-2011, 09:05 PM
nice hashball!

Green Supreme
03-29-2011, 11:42 PM
Some very gummy Morrocan. Thanks to the donor. Peace GS

Green Supreme
03-29-2011, 11:44 PM
Few more. Peace GS

Green Supreme
06-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Some tumble from today. Peace GS

Grimr3efer
06-12-2011, 12:24 PM
Good looking stuff there bro.

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 05:08 AM
I've got a dog too and he drops a handfull of short bristley hair on the floor everyday! ..the trouble with dog hairs is that they find their way onto your sticky plant material and can pass through even very fine meshes.

Picking dog hairs out of your dry sift is a p.i.t.a!....In a previous post I read that Bubbleman suggested that to easily remove dog hairs from your dry sift, spread your dry sift thinly on a glass table, rub a balloon on a jumper or your head to create a static electrical charge and then slowly pass the balloon over the kif to pick up the hairs...or you can resift each layer, resin heads will initially pass through the mesh before the hairs do

here's a hint Green Supreme...take the frames out of the box when sifting as it's much easier than reaching in and down and of course try to keep the dog out of the growing and drying areas (this will help not prevent dog hairs from getting onto your plant material, just minimise it.

it looks like you got quite a good yield from the few handfuls of leaf there. I actually yield more from dry sifting than ice hashing and could process that amount in 20 minutes or less....most of that time is taken up working the resin over the finest mesh...but it all depends on your goal, I usually tend to dry sift equally for quality and quantity, not absolute purity.

here's a few hints
*make sure the material is dry and aged..and the ambient temps and humidity are low
*try to scrape a small amount of resin at a time, esp over the finer meshes, several times across the mesh..the idea is to break up the contaminants and force them through.
*instead of scraping back and forth over the same small area of mesh, move the resin in a W pattern so it worked over a greater mesh area, then after a awhile turn the frames around and work it in another direction.
*re-sifting the resin through each of the top two meshes (before moving onto the next finer mesh) stopping when 85% has passed through will help prevent some of the larger contaminants from passing through
*and of course use a 20x or 30x magnifying glass to monitor your progress..magnification is the dry sifter's helper

btw tell us how each pile smoked...I bet the stuff that was left above the 70 micron mesh had a nice hard hitting high...did it warm the ears and forehead with a rush?

Happy Hashing

Everyone should probably ignore everything you've ever said on here.

Because you're doing it wrong.

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 04:53 PM
Bump for everyone to see that they should never listen to this guy.

Be sure you BREAK UP CONTAMINANTS SO THEY FALL INTO YOUR PRODUCT EVERYONE.

/insert donkey smiley here.

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 05:05 PM
Spent some time with Bubbleman's Tumblenow prototype today. Not sure how much at start or finish, just that it was tumbled for 6 minutes. Dry sift fmcd baby. Peace GS

Having a giant pile of green matter in your stuff doesn't make it FMCD.

Clear dome means CLEAR DOME.

Not 'half brown kinda gross carmel colored but bubbles dome'

STOP IT AMATEUR.

Green Supreme
07-27-2011, 05:11 PM
Yes I am amateur and still learning. If this makes me a bad person, its all good dude. Maybe one day I can work my way up too being cool as you. Till then I will continue to try help. Weird that someone so famous as you isn't published. Can you show us more of your work? Peace GS

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 05:17 PM
Yes I am amateur and still learning. If this makes me a bad person, its all good dude. Maybe one day I can work my way up too being cool as you. Till then I will continue to try help. Weird that someone so famous as you isn't published. Can you show us more of your work? Peace GS

Haha, more nonsense. Yeah, I have a secret I don't want to get out, let's go publish myself all over the world!

It's on the DL, and has been entered in cups before and won. Nor.Cal has it's own little (lol, little!) scene.. we're doing just fine.

I'm not trying to be famous or attract attention to myself. Feel free though if you'd like, i'm sure the drug agencies will love you for putting yourself out there on that kinda scale admitting what you're doing.

I can show you lots of my work. But why would it matter? I'm obviously lying.

Those jars I posted on the last page are fake.

Babbabud
07-27-2011, 05:21 PM
norcaltrichomeproffesormattrizeyoucrazymofo ....you get obsessed with yourself much ?

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 05:22 PM
norcaltrichomeproffesormattrizeyoucrazymofo ....you get obsessed with yourself much ?

Hate amateurs who spout off BS as pure fact.

Tis all.

Green Supreme
07-27-2011, 05:24 PM
Dude do you really believe we should be able to tell the quality of your hash from the pics you posted? If I said I could, I would be lying. How you expect us too seems a bit of a joke. As you have stated, you are not famous, yet we are supposed to take your word. Back to those people skills you said you had... Peace GS

Green Supreme
07-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Ahh so I was right you are Matt Rize. You are famous. For getting booted off every site you go to for attacking people. LOL, now that's some funny shit. Peace GS

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Dude do you really believe we should be able to tell the quality of your hash from the pics you posted? If I said I could, I would be lying. How you expect us too seems a bit of a joke. As you have stated, you are not famous, yet we are supposed to take your word. Back to those people skills you said you had... Peace GS

If Sam wants to PM me, i'll tell him how I make it.

He'll tell you it's legit and correct.

And i'm going to meet up w/ 777 and anyone else local who wants to check it out who is legal.

Might wanna work on your apology.

~M

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 05:27 PM
Ahh so I was right you are Matt Rize. You are famous. For getting booted off every site you go to for attacking people. LOL, now that's some funny shit. Peace GS

You're a moron.

~Mike

Babbabud
Well your right I am an amateur psychologist ... but it doesnt take a pro to tell your off your meds today :)

NorCalTrichomePro
Well your right I am an amateur psychologist ... but it doesnt take a pro to tell your off your meds today :)

No meds, just dumb people.

Green Supreme
07-27-2011, 05:30 PM
Wow 2 of ya huh. You 2 should certainly meet. Have a shit talk off. Now I am gonna do the one thing folks like you hate. I am gonna ignore you and you will have no one to rant at. Have a nice life and work on those people skills. They will get ya further than the blow hard attitude anytime. Peace GS

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 05:32 PM
Wow 2 of ya huh. You 2 should certainly meet. Have a shit talk off. Now I am gonna do the one thing folks like you hate. I am gonna ignore you and you will have no one to rant at. Have a nice life and work on those people skills. They will get ya further than the blow hard attitude anytime. Peace GS

Ok, i'll work on trying to inform dumb people they're dumb in a nicer way, and you can continue advising people how to wrongly make hash.

The world will be ok afterall...

Babbabud
07-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Dude I dont think anyone ever said there couldnt be a better way. But the way you present yourself .... we can all tell your off your psych meds today... you really should step away from the puter till you get a grip. Everyone is learning and moving forward... but your presentation is the same as always... doesnt matter what you know if you cant present it in a way that ppl will hear it ... get over it dude ... wheres the love ?

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 06:18 PM
Dude I dont think anyone ever said there couldnt be a better way. But the way you present yourself .... we can all tell your off your psych meds today... you really should step away from the puter till you get a grip. Everyone is learning and moving forward... but your presentation is the same as always... doesnt matter what you know if you cant present it in a way that ppl will hear it ... get over it dude ... wheres the love ?

Ask Sam how he makes his.

Secrets aren't important. Right?

PhenoMenal
07-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Secrets aren't important. Right?

I find it amusing you say "people won't let me prove it", yet you keep it secret.

Keeping a HASH MAKING METHOD A SECRET ... lol geeeeezus that is the saddest, most pathetic thing I've ever heard, and on top of that you say your method is the SIMPLEST, yet it's too hard for you to share it with anyone, because in your 30-year-old eyes you are the King of making hash.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 06:30 PM
I find it amusing you say "people won't let me prove it", yet you keep it secret.

Keeping a HASH MAKING METHOD A SECRET ... lol geeeeezus that is the saddest, most pathetic thing I've ever heard, and on top of that you say your method is the SIMPLEST, yet it's too hard for you to share it with anyone, because in your 30-year-old eyes you are the King of making hash.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD

What's even more sad, is Sam has kept his method a 'secret' for as long as i've been alive. 30 years.

Now, care to think this out one more time, and rephrase who is sad here?

You better lump me and him together then, idiot.

And yes, you're absolutely right. It's very simple. Probably the simplest way on the planet to make something this pure/potent.

Now, why after years and years and god knows how much money spent, would I just up and tell everyone how to make it? Hmm?

Because you just wanna know how and think I should, right? Lol. Clownshoes.

PhenoMenal
07-27-2011, 06:42 PM
Actually I don't make hash and as such couldn't really give a rats as to how either you or anyone chooses to make their hash, theres dozens of methods that make good hash ... what I do know is 1) if I want to make hash I can, I don't need your Top Secret Special Method, and 2) that you sir ........... are a Class A tool, as you have proven to everyone at these forums and in chat.

If you could mine and sell the arrogance from your mind you'd be a very rich man given how much of it you have, but you thinking you make the best hash in the world when you're still so young is just the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Actually I'm not even buying it when you say you're 30 because you come off as just any other teenager who thinks their pot is the best blah blah blah.

Maybe you should smoke a peace pipe or something.

ps. I have feelings, I'd appreciate it you didn't call me Clownshoes. Thankyou.

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 07:12 PM
Actually I don't make hash and as such couldn't really give a rats as to how either you or anyone chooses to make their hash, theres dozens of methods that make good hash

See, that's just it. Good hash. I'm not after good hash. And if you don't even make it... why are you here?

what I do know is 1) if I want to make hash I can, I don't need your Top Secret Special Method, and 2) that you sir ........... are a Class A tool, as you have proven to everyone at these forums and in chat.Not everyone can make it like Sam can. I do. So no, you can't just go make it anytime you feel like it. Can you make stuff that's pretty good? Sure.

If you could mine and sell the arrogance from your mind you'd be a very rich man given how much of it you haveIt's not arrogance. It's confidence. I've been doing it for years. I can talk to anyone about it who knows what they're talking about from THEIR end of it. But if you think i'm going to come in and start telling you exactly what i'm doing, then you're in for a surprise, unfortunately.

but you thinking you make the best hash in the world when you're still so young is just the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.Really? And why is that? Can you tell me why Sidney Crosby is the best player in the NHL/world? At the age of what, 23? Toews? Stamkos? Duchene? Doughty? How old are they? Tell me.

Why are the best players in every pro sport in their early to mid 20's? Age means zippo. Experience plays a part, but to think 'nobody else can figure it out that quickly' is absolutely ludicrous. I was completely and totally sXe til I was 23 because of traveling for hockey. Not a sip or toke of anything.

In less than 2 years while being taught the ropes, I not only figured out how to make this stuff, but refined it to the point where apparently only myself and Sam know how to do this... in the world? Surely there are others making it, but I can pretty much guarantee our yield and method is the best one of them all. And we don't sacrifice quality to get quanity, either.

Actually I'm not even buying it when you say you're 30 because you come off as just any other teenager who thinks their pot is the best blah blah blah.This was 2004. My 2nd run ever. 8k on the cieling, FKD 12xl fans in/out, 5' phat filter, 3m filters in the in pipe, box ducts run along the back wall and vented under the canopy, etc.etc. Was pulling 3.5-4oz plants with no Co2 and 5 gallon buckets using a custom mix of soil and special stuff I am going to refrain from talking about. Nor.Cal, friends.

Edit: Pictures on other computer. Going to take this setup down, hook up other computer, upload pix, and be back in a few mins to shoot 'em up here. Flickr sucks. They won't upload to my PB for some reason.

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/%3Ca%20href=http://www.flickr.com/photos/65693408@N03/5982513180/%20target=_blank%3Ehttp://farm7.static.flickr.com/6149/5982513180_2444eca30b.jpg[IMG]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6149/5982513180_2444eca30b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/65693408@N03/5982513180/)
000_0065 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/65693408@N03/5982513180/)
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6134/5981965783_0c3ecc7241.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/65693408@N03/5981965783/)
000_0069 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/65693408@N03/5981965783/)
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6021/5982520218_f1b9474717.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/65693408@N03/5982520218/)
J27-Close-up (http://www.flickr.com/photos/65693408@N03/5982520218/)

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6020/5982517206_ba1b656899.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/65693408@N03/5982517206/)
MikesMysteryNice (http://www.flickr.com/photos/65693408@N03/5982517206/)

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6011/5982523590_c37f43be30.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/65693408@N03/5982523590/)
SensistarAplus (http://www.flickr.com/photos/65693408@N03/5982523590/)

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6018/5981936703_4b60a99867.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/65693408@N03/5981936703/)
Bizzongwifkif (http://www.flickr.com/photos/65693408@N03/5981936703/)

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6146/5981920461_6b7b436866.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/65693408@N03/5981920461/)
justforfun01 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/65693408@N03/5981920461/)

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6023/5981971141_00d13d5e34.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/65693408@N03/5981971141/)
7359nug (http://www.flickr.com/photos/65693408@N03/5981971141/)

Maybe you should smoke a peace pipe or something.

ps. I have feelings, I'd appreciate it you didn't call me Clownshoes. Thankyou.Lol mmk.

CalcioErba2004
07-27-2011, 07:45 PM
Still no pics...

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 07:51 PM
Still no pics...

They're coming, calm down.. only been 10 mins, jesus.. gotta do a few things here.

I'm going back in time 7 years.

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 08:32 PM
Last post of page 4. Happy? That was my 2nd run ever.. couple pics were immediately following that.

So, 3rd, 4th, 5th ish runs ever. In '04. Lol. No Co2 back then, either.. def. using it now, pluckin' 5 oz indoor plants.

And sometimes more if the strain is right.

3 months at a time, gentlemen. :bongin:

PhenoMenal
07-27-2011, 08:43 PM
??? All I see is a medium sized growroom, a few buds and a small bowl of hash, that could've come from any random Tom Dick or Harry as we've all seen bigger and better growrooms, bigger and better looking buds, and shitloads more hash (and seen using proper macro lens). Is this supposed to be impressive???

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 08:49 PM
??? All I see is a medium sized growroom, a few buds and a small bowl of hash, that could've come from any random Tom Dick or Harry as we've all seen bigger and better growrooms, bigger and better looking buds, and shitloads more hash (and seen using proper macro lens). Is this supposed to be impressive???

Way to read.

Congrats. It's not impressive. It's meant to show that i'm at least competent to the point where I have the quality needed to make said 99% FMCD.

Mind you, these were the first rooms/products I ever did. 7+ years ago.

Care to post your very first rooms? I welcome seeing the 10k+ you had invested in it.

PhenoMenal
07-27-2011, 09:02 PM
It's meant to show that i'm at least competent to the point where I have the quality needed to make said 99% FMCD.LOL, big fail there then huh!?
So if I post a pic of a grow chamber, a few buds and a small bowl of hash that'd prove that _I'M_ competent to create 99% FMCD? That's all you've done!

Care to post your very first rooms? I welcome seeing the 10k+ you had invested in it.I have no need to be a dealer like you, why would I waste so much money on a personal grow?

Keep in mind I'm not the one here trying to prove anything. But you ... yyyeah, just keep trying, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before everybody here will look up to you as the hash god that you see every morning in the mirror.

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 09:15 PM
So let's get this straight...

You've seen better, know better, know everyone does better, etc..

But they can't get it that clean, can they? Hmm, nope.

There goes your experience logic, now doesn't it?

I spent the money on a room like that, and then another 10k on top, to make sure I was providing the correct environment. You know, to do it 'correctly'.? That word so many of you people on this site have yet to understand.

Correctly = the right way of doing things.

Glad to know you skip on the important stuff and don't spend the money needed to provide your ladies with their ideal lifestyle. ;)

Cheers to being adequate and happy. :D

And again, i've already stated numerous times i'll meet up and show anyone who wants to see/try. You think i'm doing all this to then chump out??

Hahahahahahahahaahaha.

You really are an amateur.

And LOL @ dealer. I provide for myself, and 2 others. That's it. See that room? That's only 18 per tray. 10-12 heads per. 5oz+ ladies. Weeeeee.

Not exactly the big time pusher you think I am, those aren't a shit ton of single cola plants in there hahahaha. Jesus.

CalcioErba2004
07-27-2011, 09:52 PM
Great, you're in Cali, you can grow or know someone who can grow. So how about some shit you do now and not 7+ years ago? Macros speak louder as well...

If you are so damn good, why don't you start your own site and tell people about your super awesome dry sift that you know how to make naturally?

NorCalTrichomePro
07-27-2011, 11:01 PM
Great, you're in Cali, you can grow or know someone who can grow. So how about some shit you do now and not 7+ years ago? Macros speak louder as well...

If you are so damn good, why don't you start your own site and tell people about your super awesome dry sift that you know how to make naturally?

Why hasn't Sam told anyone in 30 years?

Why does everyone continue to ignore me when I bring this up? How about another time?

Anyone care to take a shot at this one this round, or shall you all continue to blindly change the subject whilst attempting to get said secret out of me?

Cuz I know how to make it that good everytime, it's a science.

Why don't I start a website and tell everyone? Haha.

Suuuure. I think not.

And I have plenty of things going on. But I don't take/post pictures anymore. I'm not exactly some random in my place of living.

I know plenty of people, LEO included.

Babbabud
07-28-2011, 12:00 AM
Doesnt matter what you know norcaltri no one can stand your attitude enough to care what you say. Take your psych meds and come back another day when your able to communicate with men like a man :) Hope life treats you well and you eventually learn how to treat others.

NorCalTrichomePro
07-28-2011, 12:12 AM
Doesnt matter what you know norcaltri no one can stand your attitude enough to care what you say. Take your psych meds and come back another day when your able to communicate with men like a man :) Hope life treats you well and you eventually learn how to treat others.

Blah blah blah blah.

CalcioErba2004
07-28-2011, 12:15 AM
Why hasn't Sam told anyone in 30 years?

That's Sam's business, this isn't Sam's site. Bman just posted pics of his hash...there nobody is ignoring you anymore.

I know plenty of people, LEO included.

Good for you, you can brag on the internet. Welcome to the ranks of 5.5B people who do the same fuckin thing...other than that I 2nd what Babba suggested to you, take your meds and come back when you wanna talk about this like men.

NorCalTrichomePro
07-28-2011, 12:25 AM
Ohh, I get it. It's cool for him cuz it's not his site - to keep secrets.

Well, it's not my site, either.

So guess what, fruity?

Green Supreme
07-28-2011, 12:53 AM
Yo beaker, just a heads up. In order to be an expert at something you must have all facets covered, not just one or 2. You have already shown you need deeper knowledge in at least one facet, which is presentation. You see folks like to see pics of nice dry sieve, an area you seem inept at. Now I am not trying to be a dick{Unlike you}, just trying to show you that knowing it all. means knowing it all. Keep sifting bro. Learn those people skills and maybe some presentation skills and you will be far closer to what you claim now, than you are.

About secrets, nothing wrong with them, but sooner or later someone finds out and lets it out. I was in a chat a few weeks ago with a guy that was trashing Bubbleman about water extract. He claimed his dad had been making water hash since the 80's and Bubbleman was a fraud. His dad still has his secret, is still broke and feels anger towards Bubbleman for what he has achieved. Nice life huh?

Now the thing about Bubbleman is he never came up with water extract. Mila had bags out and the idea had been out for years. He took an existing product and refined it, then marketed it too the public. Not what may be seen as a big deal, but remember this. Bubbleman has increased the quality of hash world wide. Making killer hash available in areas that had never seen it. He too could have kept the secret, that few people at the time knew about comparatively. He instead chose to let everyone share his joy and in the course made some coin{Nothing wrong with that}.

Now Sam is a man that will go down in infamy for many reasons, how will you and your secret rate? Good luck dude and by the way even if you do show what you brag of you will never get an apology from me, as it is your attitude I comment on and pics or not that will not likely change. Peace GS

CalcioErba2004
07-28-2011, 03:24 AM
Ohh, I get it. It's cool for him cuz it's not his site - to keep secrets.

Well, it's not my site, either.

So guess what, fruity?

No its cool for him because he doesn't really fuckin post here, so quit coming to our fuckin house tryin to stir up shit with someone who doesn't post here...FRUITY!

PhenoMenal
07-28-2011, 08:59 AM
come back another day when your able to communicate with men like a man

Blah blah blah blah.

Babba it seems you were asking a bit too much of NorCal there ...

NorCalTrichomePro
07-28-2011, 04:27 PM
Yo beaker, just a heads up. In order to be an expert at something you must have all facets covered, not just one or 2.

Facts are facts. You don't know what you're doing, make inferior product, and try to help others along the same path. I don't respect that. If you can't help others, stop trying. You are not improving on much. The fact that I am an expert only means there is one reason i'm annoyed - bad product and advice.

You have already shown you need deeper knowledge in at least one facet, which is presentation. You see folks like to see pics of nice dry sieve, an area you seem inept at. Now I am not trying to be a dick{Unlike you}, just trying to show you that knowing it all. means knowing it all. Keep sifting bro. Learn those people skills and maybe some presentation skills and you will be far closer to what you claim now, than you are.

Wait, let's back up a second. No picture, so i'm lying? Yes? How many times have I openly admitted i'd A) Tell Sam how I do it, and also how -he- does it, B) i'm willing to meet anyone and everyone in the local Nor.Cal area i'm in (sonoma county), and C) i've been doing this for years and i'm not a kid? Big deal, I come off harsh. Guess what? That's life when you're dealing with retards.

About secrets, nothing wrong with them, but sooner or later someone finds out and lets it out.

Is that so goddamn true now? So you know how Sam makes his, huh? Shut the fuck up. Just because Bubbleman decided to rape the industry and get RICH off you fucking dolts, doesn't mean the rest of us want to do the same. I'm not in this to be e-famous, to get rich, to be a prick who let's other people's SECRETS OUT TO THE WORLD... if that's you, hey man - you go right the fuck ahead and let everyone know you're a stealing piece of shit who takes others ideas and markets them for their own personal gain and fame. Fuck you. I absolutely RESPECT what Sam has done, why the fuck do you think i'm not going to tell any of you except HIM a fucking word about how it's done? Think on that, deep blue.

I was in a chat a few weeks ago with a guy that was trashing Bubbleman about water extract. He claimed his dad had been making water hash since the 80's and Bubbleman was a fraud. His dad still has his secret, is still broke and feels anger towards Bubbleman for what he has achieved. Nice life huh?

That kid is clearly a fucking idiot. What do you want me to say to you here?

Now the thing about Bubbleman is he never came up with water extract. Mila had bags out and the idea had been out for years. He took an existing product and refined it, then marketed it too the public. Not what may be seen as a big deal, but remember this.

Yeah. I know exactly what he did. Pretty lame. How do you think Sam would feel if I ran out right now and told all you dumb fuckers how he was doing it, and how I do it as well? The entire internet and world would blow up overnight with such simple information. Are you truly this dense? WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THAT? Tell you what, go spend 30 years coming up with some recipes for foods and such that are the best on the planet. Then after hundreds of thousands of dollars (millions, likely), tens of thousands of hours of hard work, labor, sweat, stress, failures, etc. I want you to publicly post them all over the net for everyone. Go ahead. Post your family secret recipes that have been handed down. Right here on this forum, please.

Bubbleman has increased the quality of hash world wide. Making killer hash available in areas that had never seen it. He too could have kept the secret, that few people at the time knew about comparatively. He instead chose to let everyone share his joy and in the course made some coin{Nothing wrong with that}.

Translation = he got rich and ran with it before anyone else did and stole somebody elses credit. Yeah, I fucking know, you can stop with the broken record bullshit now. I also like how he claims in January of LAST YEAR his kif box was the FIRST ONE IN THE WORLD with more than 1 screen. You donkey fucker, there were boxes here in Nor.Cal in 2007 with more than 1 screen, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK MADE THEM IDIOT???????????? I should sue your uppity retarded ass.

Now Sam is a man that will go down in infamy for many reasons, how will you and your secret rate? Good luck dude and by the way even if you do show what you brag of you will never get an apology from me, as it is your attitude I comment on and pics or not that will not likely change. Peace GS

Sigh. You're an idiot.

Green Supreme
07-28-2011, 04:45 PM
Clearly a legend in his own mind.Sorry, didn't read even a 1/4 of your drivel. As you are deflecting from your weaknesses. You clearly are no expert dude. More of an idiot savant. No insult intended to other idiot savants.

I clearly am no expert, but I learn stuff along the way and share, don't be jealous. You could do it too, but instead choose to attack and mock people. Your parents must be proud of creating a child that can only feel good by attacking others.

You may die taking your secret with you, but no one will know. So who cares. Go back too hiding, as you are getting much attention now. You won't, because you crave this attention and need the recognition. Kinda like the little kid that believes even negative attention is still attention. Maybe your parents should have paid more attention to you and you would be less prone to this. I feel sorry for you and hope one day you get the attention you so rightly deserve. Peace GS

NorCalTrichomePro
07-28-2011, 04:51 PM
Clearly a legend in his own mind.Sorry, didn't read even a 1/4 of your drivel. As you are deflecting from your weaknesses. You clearly are no expert dude. More of an idiot savant. No insult intended to other idiot savants.

But somehow find yourself compelled to still reply. Surely the sign of high intelligence. Nothing like speaking from the 'ignorant' POV, eh? Congrats on proving exactly what you are. Thanks.

I clearly am no expertNooooo??

but I learn stuff along the way and share, don't be jealous. You could do it too, but instead choose to attack and mock people. Your parents must be proud of creating a child that can only feel good by attacking others.I have nothing left to learn on this subject. But thanks for trying once again.

You may die taking your secret with you, but no one will know. So who cares. Go back too hiding, as you are getting much attention now. You won't, because you crave this attention and need the recognition.No, I continue to reply to point out how dumb you appear when trying to insult and belittle me after claiming to have not read any of it. That's pretty awesome, broly.

Kinda like the little kid that believes even negative attention is still attention. Maybe your parents should have paid more attention to you and you would be less prone to this. I feel sorry for you and hope one day you get the attention you so rightly deserve. Peace GSIt has nothing to do with attention, it has to do with pointing out that you're a moron and don't know what you're doing.

Should I go hop onto some other forum where i'm a novice and proclaim I know what i'm doing, then go start threads and tell people how to do things i'm still learning about?

Hmm... sounds to me like you're the one craving attention, especially since you DON'T HAVE ANYTHING SPECIAL TO BE TEACHING ANYONE.

Green Supreme
07-28-2011, 04:58 PM
Now this is a fun game. Write random thoughts of you and ignore your answers. I like it. Bet it gets ya all revved up too huh. LOL. Enjoy the rest of your time here. I will make sure the rest of my posts to you are like this teehee. Have fun dude. Peace GS

NorCalTrichomePro
07-28-2011, 05:00 PM
Now this is a fun game. Write random thoughts of you and ignore your answers. I like it. Bet it gets ya all revved up too huh. LOL. Enjoy the rest of your time here. I will make sure the rest of my posts to you are like this teehee. Have fun dude. Peace GS

The ignore button is fun, right?

Besides, I get to sit here knowing you're a clownshoe moron who makes absolutely filthy bullshit.

Kinda like the stuff you get from a grinder that has a 'kif screen' on it, lol. Good job, big guy.

Keep it up, Sherlock.

I give you props for doing ONE thing totally right though... getting your username correct. GREEN... SUPREME....

Kinda like your kif, huh? LMFAO.

Green Supreme
07-28-2011, 05:23 PM
Sorry never read your post again. Hope you didn't spend too much time on it.

Rate the genius. Ok so far you have shown us where you live. Your age. The fact you played hockey. Whats next? The team you played for and the number you were. Ya without a doubt you are a genius. Keep talkin bro. Peace GS

ps. hopin this is as fun for you as it is for me

Green Supreme
07-28-2011, 06:23 PM
Silence is golden. Peace GS

PhenoMenal
07-28-2011, 06:58 PM
I have nothing left to learn on this subject.

This is why you fail.

NorCalTrichomePro
07-28-2011, 08:33 PM
This is why you fail.

Yes, I fail because I make stuff as clean as Sams. Totally fail.

Failbot.

I've seen more fail on this site in 3 days than in the previous 8 years.

PhenoMenal
07-28-2011, 08:57 PM
I've seen more fail on this site in 3 days than in the previous 8 years.
And on behalf of everyone here we'd like to THANK you for these epic fails. I know it's provided a lot of humor to many dozens of people here, and we can't thank you enough for that

NorCalTrichomePro
07-29-2011, 02:17 PM
And on behalf of everyone here we'd like to THANK you for these epic fails. I know it's provided a lot of humor to many dozens of people here, and we can't thank you enough for that

It's fun knowing you guys stink at this?

Isn't it?

Green Supreme
07-29-2011, 04:14 PM
LOL's at the genius. Peace GS

oldmanmozz
07-30-2011, 09:43 PM
LOL's at the genius. Peace GS

lol, pc mozz

Green Supreme
09-13-2011, 07:32 PM
We have created a new concentrate we call nectar. Here is a nectar joint made with Stormwarning weed. First is the nectar part. Peace G

Green Supreme
09-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Here is the Stormwarning nug and a couple pics of the joint. The nectar made the paper clear. Peace GS

Bam05
01-16-2012, 02:11 AM
Hey, that nectar looks damn delicious ; ). How have you done it?

Green Supreme
01-16-2012, 05:01 AM
It is heat actuated, naturally condensed resin.

Bam05
02-09-2012, 09:56 AM
Very nice, and what temperature did you use for doing this? And how is its taste and effects? Peace

Green Supreme
02-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Heat was about 390f. Yes, tastes and smells are that of the cannabis used to acquire the resin. Hits like a bomb. Peace GS

Bam05
02-10-2012, 08:23 AM
Wow, must it be so hot? Do you catch up the vapor and inhale it? :D
Once i've pressed my skuff with a friends little old polm press (doesent really fit well together) there came out of the slot some 'nectar' like yours. It was very dark in opposite to yours but also very clear. And i can tell u it was BY FAR the best kind of concentrates i've ever smoked. Nectar rulez!
Btw nice dry sift thread ; ) Peace

707danksmoker
02-13-2012, 11:20 PM
this is a funny thread. GS much respect.

BFD253
02-29-2012, 02:57 AM
what a sad thread.....

Green Supreme
04-17-2012, 06:51 AM
Trying a new method. This is a orbital shaker table. I hear they are quite pricey. Peace GS

Green Supreme
04-17-2012, 05:19 PM
This was just a test too see if it will be practical. We will mount a piece of glass on the plate to catch and a screen on top. Seems it will work adequately at about 190 rpm. Peace GS

Green Supreme
04-18-2012, 05:14 AM
The table at work. Peace GS

shaker table - YouTube

Green Supreme
04-18-2012, 06:52 AM
This Congolese is some of the meltiest dry sieve I have ever puffed. Peace GS

Congolese dry sieve - YouTube

Green Supreme
04-18-2012, 07:02 AM
Some very melty Sweet Pink Grapefruit dry sieve. Peace GS

Sweet Pink Grapefruit dry sieve - YouTube

Green Supreme
11-27-2012, 06:52 PM
We recently acquired some very nice Moroccan. Last pics show the bubbles from the melt. Peace GS

Green Supreme
12-14-2012, 07:42 PM
Some Sweet Blue dry sieve I have been puffing. This stuff makes me feel slightly impaired. Peace GS

Bubbleman
12-17-2012, 04:09 AM
i made some unreal shit the other day with my buddy Jon. Check the video here for some fullmelt dry sift.. also used the bubblebox to make it..
will put it up in its own thread eventualy but for now here looks good hope you dont mind GS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nPjekZ9WdE

Peace
Bubble man

Bubbleman
12-17-2012, 04:11 AM
great shots and videos by the way GS... not sure how i've missed this one.. just had to delete 9000 spam links to find it lol

peace
Bubble man

Green Supreme
01-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Tumbler. Peace GS

Green Supreme
01-03-2013, 07:11 PM
More rockin hash. Peace GS

Green Supreme
05-15-2013, 06:12 PM
New hash method. LOL. I break up weed for the Sublimator here regularly. Once a week I can scrape this up with a razor blade and vape it. Peace GS

Green Supreme
07-20-2013, 04:31 PM
Waste not want not. Its that time again. Peace GS

DrySiftWizard
07-24-2013, 08:17 PM
Any microscope shots of that stuff?

Green Supreme
03-21-2014, 03:39 AM
Some of the first real Nepali hash I have ever encountered. Peace GS

DoobieDuck
03-23-2014, 01:00 PM
GS brings back memories my freind, thanks for sharing the pics..DD