PDA

View Full Version : Merry Triple X MAS

smokiyee
12-26-2008, 05:00 AM
So here's the scoop. I went over a buddies house on Christmas Eve to pick up some material (Triple X). I did 3 washes of the triple last night, I ran the same material 3 times just to see for myself. I figured I only have a small amount of material, why not. Ok, I'm babbling, I must be HIGH!!

P.S I did get a nice camera for christmas, so I'm uploading pics! I did a 7 min wash the first run, then ten, ten. I'm not going to run the rest of the material 3 times, definitely not worth it. I also didn't try to beat the material up this time, went about medium on the stir, also the material is WAY better than the last stuff. I'd like to thank everyone, especially Bubbleman and Yukon, for there advice. I hope it melts, by the looks, i'd say I have a good chance. :pray: Thanks AGAIN!!

Smokiyee

1st Pic 2nd run 73m
2nd Pic First Run 73m
3rd pic first run 45
4th pic first run 120

More pics too come, I know I can do better!!

smokiyee
12-26-2008, 05:53 AM
A couple more pics of the 73 and 90. I also have another batch brewing!!

smokiyee
12-29-2008, 02:12 AM
Hey guys, day 4 on the first batch and it does melt. I didn't see any clear dome but it bubbles and melts so WAY better than the 1st run I did awhile back. I have to give credit to the material, stunk up my car for 2.5 days after being out of the car! :p Here's a few pictures, man I love this camera. Cheers!! :pipe:

TenaciousT
12-29-2008, 02:44 AM
Triple X is the SHIT

Bubbleman
12-29-2008, 03:51 AM
Dude nice job indeed, you gotta be stoked when things work out like that. not only did you get a nice camera for xmas, but you also got some nice triple x trim.
The hash looks great man, and hey anything that can stink up your car for days after being there, can't be all bad.

Thanks for sharing

Melt on

Bubble man

smokiyee
12-29-2008, 04:38 AM
Triple X is the SHIT

LoL, yeah I've had the pleasure for awhile now, I just got burnt out on it, variety is a good thing!! :)

Nice job Sir! I am sure you got those "PotCandy" vapor hits first, even if it's not FMCD.

I have faith you will be posting dome shots in no time!! No substitute for experience.

Well done! Yes indeed my friend, and I wanted to jump up and down, like I won the lottery or something HAHAHAHA!! That was the 73 bag which is one of my favs, that and the 90 which I will try soon. Thanks for the response!! :smoke1:

Dude nice job indeed, you gotta be stoked when things work out like that. not only did you get a nice camera for xmas, but you also got some nice triple x trim.
The hash looks great man, and hey anything that can stink up your car for days after being there, can't be all bad.

Thanks for sharing

Melt on

Bubble man Today 03:19 AM Yeah man, the shake kind of fell in my lap(so did two butter brownies my bro made) :), unexpectedly, and to bubble too was definitely a blessing. I had to get the camera and take a few pics I was so excited. The Triple X stinks BAD, very skunky, pungent smelling. Not a good strain to grow Outdoors, I know from experience. I noticed the difference when in melts, VERY STRONG!! Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you taking the time. :smokin:

YukonBikerGuy
12-29-2008, 03:03 PM
Awsome Xmas indeed. Glad yer hash came out nice for ya, it only gets better with practice. :)

smokiyee
12-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Yes, an awesome Xmas for sure Yukon, no subsitute for practical experience. The 120 bubbles nice, 90 and 73 are AWESOME, 45 bubbles slightly then melts, the 25, just melts no bubble. I tried the 160, but it burns up fast, but not bad for the 160 bag. You guys gave me great advice, hats off to this site!! :dancingbanana:

smokiyee
12-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Take a hit of that and try!!! Make sure to post the youtube video!!!!:snake:LoL PotDragon, would be funny if I fell on my A$$!! :crutches:

smokiyee
01-07-2009, 08:51 AM
The totals are in

1st Run:
160/.6g
120/3.3g
90/2.4g
73/2g
45/3.7g
25/1.2

2nd Run:
120/1.9g
90/.6g
73/.9g
45/2.4g

13.2 first run, 5.8 Second, Not too bad, WoW, it came out 19 even, thats with smokin' some too! :0) I also smoked the 3rd run I did REAL FAST. There was only roughly 1.5 together, and the quality was ok, but wore off fast and no melt, so I didn't include it in the total.

P.S Only a 4% return (448g not 454), but for the price, WELL worth IT!!