PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Technique from Banjo

ashesandglass
01-05-2009, 12:35 AM
These two pieces are the first employing a brand new technique by my buddy banjo....the golden skull i guess you could call it. Super detailed and heavily fumed out skulls that shine oh so bright in the sunlight. As i watched the first one ever be made, i had to have it, and asked him to stick it on a little dry and tag it to me for the collection....thanks so much bud. Anyway, i loved this one so damn much that 2 weeks later (and 3,000 miles away) i had gone back to the east coast for a stint and had to tell him to send me this crazy fucking stemless he kept telling me about on the phone. i had seen the skull in his shop before i left......the 2nd one he had ever made....and it was a giant beauty. So i got the piece and haven't let go yet, just waiting for the right buyer i guess....or just drooling still. i swear you would think living so close to all these fantastic artist and seeing so much incredile work day to day it would all start to blur...but this shit is so incredible......thanks again banjo.

ashesandglass
01-05-2009, 12:38 AM
Here are some more pics....having a bit of trouble with the size dimension, so i have to crop out a lot of beautiful glass, but i will do what i can.

ashesandglass
01-05-2009, 12:46 AM
Ok so here is the big guy......reply with any questions or specific pic requests. i am on vacation right now and not in southern oregon where i have a photo booth set up and better camera to use, so in a few weeks better pics will be happenin.

ashesandglass
01-05-2009, 12:53 AM
here are a few more.....still having trouble with full body shots b/c of the size limit.....oh i forgot to mention it stands up on the 3 legs or lays down to be packed....

Brad Piff
01-05-2009, 01:02 AM
SICK!

i was just @ Gotham and they had a Banjo mask that was unreal

etarip
01-05-2009, 07:56 PM
wow thats awesome, i wanna see that tripod in person

SemperAltus
01-05-2009, 10:05 PM
DAMN! SICKNESS.... almsot as gnar as his collab with jp that was on the cover of Glass afficiando

SheepDawg
01-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Fersher!! Banjo strikes again! Hes a great artist and friend.. Damn I miss the guy!

ashesandglass
01-08-2009, 01:20 AM
Just returned home, and decided to put the tripod on the market if anyone is interested. PM with any serious inquiry......it really is a stunning piece and i may wind up going back on this offer, we shall see......just so much shit out here to buy.......

ashesandglass
01-20-2009, 12:14 PM
Here are a few more i found.....tripod is still hanging out waiting for the perfect owner to scoop and stuff.......PM if you are interested in the piece. Im heading up to Eush N Natey's casa to melt in the AM and can snap some goodies with their SLR........word.

ashesandglass
01-20-2009, 12:17 PM
i really liked this one and forgot to include.....