PDA

View Full Version : %%Stemless Bub W/ some fun PahNub%%

SheepDawg
01-06-2009, 06:00 PM
I really enjoyed this one fersher! The greens were fun to match up with the brassie looking color.. hope you all enjoy...!!.. Ive got some really nice Inlines in the making , so stay tooned!!:sick1::bunny::p
Oh and by the way Put your prayers together for the the San Diego Chargers !!! Sunday is another HUGE game !!! Bowl Bound!!!!:brainiac:

mr.roorstein_rw
01-06-2009, 06:38 PM
sik piece heady fersher chk ur pms.

954zobkid
01-06-2009, 06:42 PM
haha nasty work dude...chargers pic aint bad either!

Brad Piff
01-06-2009, 06:46 PM
your killin these tripod stemless' SD!

SheepDawg
01-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Hey thanks allot guys! This piece is at Elevation in MD.. I would sell something like this for like $550-$600.. Good sized bub!

SheepDawg
01-06-2009, 07:19 PM
What would something like that run?

and are these inlines going to be tubes, bubblers, or ashcatchers?
Swiss army Bubs and A/C's:smoke1:

Hennessy1414
01-06-2009, 08:00 PM
you are the reason my broncos aren't where your at...but oy have some heady...so ill let it pass :)
hahahha

johnnyballbag
01-06-2009, 08:03 PM
It almost looks like wood..love the color man.

SheepDawg
01-06-2009, 08:10 PM
It almost looks like wood..love the color man.Actually bro! That is the color I would use to fet that affect.. I wouldnt wig wag it and just spin it one way . It looks allot like wood grain when you do it that way.

johnnyballbag
01-06-2009, 08:14 PM
What color is that? Keep that shit around man! Been lookin for something just like that.

SheepDawg
01-06-2009, 08:30 PM
What color is that? Keep that shit around man! Been lookin for something just like that.
You got it bud! Just say the word and its on!:smoke1:

phatl
01-06-2009, 09:17 PM
nice bub sheepdawg. now imho you should post teaser pics of my piece!

SheepDawg
01-06-2009, 09:27 PM
nice bub sheepdawg. now imho you should post teaser pics of my piece!You know I will bro! .. I'm just trying to get done with this Med. sized bub! Working on your tomorrow.

SheepDawg
01-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Awesome work dude, its too bad the steelers are gonna take it home on sunday.... Then its on mutha suckah! Wanna bet ?

bitfreak420
01-07-2009, 06:33 AM
Unless the Eagles sneak in. Nice work BTW DAWG!

SheepDawg
01-07-2009, 06:22 PM
Ok .. So weve got some interest in some betting goin on here eh?? I'm game.. Whats on the line Glass vs. money?

G-l-e-n-n30
01-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Steelers are going down! SD all the way baby. Great looking bub, I too love the "wood" looking color.

SheepDawg
01-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Steelers are going down! SD all the way baby. Great looking bub, I too love the "wood" looking color.YAAAHH BOEEY!! GLAD TO SEE SOME MORE BOLT PRIDE UP IN HERE!!! Shit I give discounts to Charger fans ! HA HA!!!..:smoke1::smoke1: I charge extra to Steelers fans though!! LOL!:snake:JKing!!!
Thanks for the comment bud!

phatl
01-08-2009, 11:46 PM
lol you say this as they are winning by 6 that's funny.

SheepDawg
01-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Lol right now its the 6 pts in favor of the steelers. BTW your work is good enough that I would pay extra for bein a steelers fan.

I don't know though, Glass v Money is a hard balance, I'm sure I could work up some scratch if you had a piece in mind you'd want to bet on the game. Hey its on brother! Hows about a $50 slide your choice of size and color? And everyone thats seen this thread is our witness .. Dude this is fun! I should make bets like this more often..:pray::pray: Regardless! Fun stuff bro!
***Heres the hand shake if your down(((((((:
:smoke1::passit::cool2:

SheepDawg
01-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Word its on, handshakes for all to see.

You can make it black and gold.
No its more like ,I take Paypal eh!! LOL!!! ..Man Ive been waiting for this game all year!! My brothers favorite team is the Steelers too! So weve been talking shit to eachother all year.. Great times fersher bro! Glad to be makin this bet with you bro! May the best team win !! GO BOLTS!!!!!!!:pipe::pipe:

COOPAROO
01-09-2009, 07:59 PM
sounds like a good bet to me... but...

steelers are takin it home baby!

Brad Piff
01-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Reppin the G-Men baby Big Blue LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SheepDawg
01-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Reppin the G-Men baby Big Blue LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAHHH BUDDYY!!!!!:smoke1:

lbg07
01-11-2009, 07:19 AM
hey sheepdawg whats going on man.... Im going to be ordering one of your inline tubes very soon, your work is very impressive and the color schemes are awesome.... i see that your a chargers fan.... Would you wanna take another bet???

LBG07---- $50paypal payment---------------------------------------Steelers to win
SHEEPDAWG-----custom slide(maybe with paddle or horn)-------Chargers to win

No point Spread-----

Here's my handshake

Let me know if your down for another bet

Randowskie
01-11-2009, 07:32 AM
sweet Elavation is right in my neck o the woods, i just picked up a TcT from there. Imma have to check this piece out.

SheepDawg
01-11-2009, 07:51 PM
Alright bro!! Im down fer that!! So if the Bolts win I get $50 in my paypal? And if the Steelers win I send you a $50 slide?? If f so heres my hand shake bro!! I will send my number in a Pm!!Yaah Buddy!:pipe:
hey sheepdawg whats going on man.... Im going to be ordering one of your inline tubes very soon, your work is very impressive and the color schemes are awesome.... i see that your a chargers fan.... Would you wanna take another bet???

LBG07---- $50paypal payment---------------------------------------Steelers to win
SHEEPDAWG-----custom slide(maybe with paddle or horn)-------Chargers to win

No point Spread-----

Here's my handshake

Let me know if your down for another bet

lbg07
01-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Bets on

Here's my accepting handshake

Emohohkaywhy
01-11-2009, 11:07 PM
haha funny thread.

Im not sure who to root for.

One of you wins so i guess thats cool.... but that also means one of you loses :(.

Oh well cant win ema ll i guess :)

bitfreak420
01-12-2009, 01:09 AM
Poor Dawg...they gave it one hell of a gallant effort though...

Hennessy1414
01-12-2009, 01:14 AM
now i want to see this vengeance glass work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

its gonna be heady! or really shitty hahahahha (sheepdawg seem like a really chill guy...man of his work)

lbg07
01-12-2009, 02:19 AM
nice.... The game was looking real good up until halftime and then the steelers just started to blow things away.. I can't wait to see what gift im presented with. Im gonna need a 14mm piece..... let me know

Good Game...........Im a big fan of Tomlinson, but its a shame that he's injured and we couldn't see him play tonight

Peace bro,

SheepDawg
01-12-2009, 09:49 PM
For sure guys!!I got you covered.. Just got a fucked up virus on my PC though.. So you will have to call me.. Wont be online till I get it fixed>>> Thanks for betting though guys .. It was fun.. 1st half was ours , then you def spanked us around!!!

phrikshin
01-14-2009, 06:11 AM
Sickk! Favorite part is the lil chunk of tube pull you laid inside the teardrop-shaped 'shield' thingy...4th pic. Love that little detail. Remember seeing some light green tripod stemless you posted on GP few years back and have admired your work since.

Too bad bout your chargers,, but I don't feel too bad cuz I'm a bears fan. wahhwahhhwahhhhhh.... ravens gonna kick some ass now. and fuck the cardinals losin me money 2 weeks in a row. made me lose all desire n confidence in betting on sports. betcha didn't know you were starting the unofficial nfl talk thread, huh sheep??

SheepDawg
01-26-2009, 06:07 AM
Wow ..I had no clue... This is great! .. CHARGERS NEXT YEAR BABY!!!!!!!
Sickk! Favorite part is the lil chunk of tube pull you laid inside the teardrop-shaped 'shield' thingy...4th pic. Love that little detail. Remember seeing some light green tripod stemless you posted on GP few years back and have admired your work since.

Too bad bout your chargers,, but I don't feel too bad cuz I'm a bears fan. wahhwahhhwahhhhhh.... ravens gonna kick some ass now. and fuck the cardinals losin me money 2 weeks in a row. made me lose all desire n confidence in betting on sports. betcha didn't know you were starting the unofficial nfl talk thread, huh sheep??