PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Your beater tubes.

puffin'photog
01-09-2009, 06:03 AM
Hey everyone, I'm looking to pick up a few beater tubes for the ever so clumsy girlfriend/house guests.

Looking for:

mini zob perc's
forest green labels
whatever < $150

Info:

payment will be via paypal

thanks

Dankohzee
01-11-2009, 05:52 PM
What's up PuFfin? This tube is not a beater at all as far as condition is concerned. What you see in this pic is the first and only time I have used it. It's a phx, 5mm, with a single bell perc and splashguard. I have two diffused downtubes and two tinis that go with it. If course the ash catcher and Kennaroo slide don't come with it. The reason I am selling it is because nobody will smoke out of it with me. All my friends are amateurs and can't appreciate a gong tube. Instead we smoke out of my SG stand up bub and this thing has just sort of hung around. I paid 230 for it last fall and it has seriously only been used once. I would be willing to part with it for 150 plus shipping. The ash catcher might as well go too since I don't have another tube to use it with. If you're interested you can make me an offer on it. It's only been used twice (I tried it with my SG). I bought it for 125.

I'll post more pics if you're interested. This is the only one I have right now.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e283/dankohzee/100_1075.jpg

Stanksensi
01-12-2009, 05:48 PM
do you still have that a/c?

What's up PuFfin? This tube is not a beater at all as far as condition is concerned. What you see in this pic is the first and only time I have used it. It's a phx, 5mm, with a single bell perc and splashguard. I have two diffused downtubes and two tinis that go with it. If course the ash catcher and Kennaroo slide don't come with it. The reason I am selling it is because nobody will smoke out of it with me. All my friends are amateurs and can't appreciate a gong tube. Instead we smoke out of my SG stand up bub and this thing has just sort of hung around. I paid 230 for it last fall and it has seriously only been used once. I would be willing to part with it for 150 plus shipping. The ash catcher might as well go too since I don't have another tube to use it with. If you're interested you can make me an offer on it. It's only been used twice (I tried it with my SG). I bought it for 125.

I'll post more pics if you're interested. This is the only one I have right now.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e283/dankohzee/100_1075.jpg

J_hart88
01-12-2009, 05:52 PM
I go the Newer editions of the JBD mafia edition im letting go for 150 if u want it PM me for pics

Dankohzee
01-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Yeah I've still got it. I bought it off CX for a 125 I think.

etarip
01-13-2009, 04:35 PM
ive got a 18mm blueD0t straight 24inch with splashring/ice catcher that i would let go for pretty cheap. Ill post pics and whatnot if your interested. Its a perfect beater tube and has no flaws/fleabites etc. Also has a matching ashcatcher and comes with a difusor.

Hennessy1414
01-13-2009, 06:52 PM
ive got a 18mm blueD0t straight 24inch with splashring/ice catcher that i would let go for pretty cheap. Ill post pics and whatnot if your interested. Its a perfect beater tube and has no flaws/fleabites etc. Also has a matching ashcatcher and comes with a difusor.
pics please :)

puffin'photog
01-15-2009, 03:39 AM
thanks for the replies everyone, I found exactly what i was looking for for the time being

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/paiintballa182/GC/khgckhk008.jpg

looking for an ice pinch slide

Dankohzee
01-15-2009, 04:08 AM
Lmao! Looks like the perfect piece for that ever so clumsy girlfriend/house guests.

puffin'photog
01-15-2009, 11:24 AM
Haha, I figured fuck 'em, if they can't keep themselves together then they shouldn't have any tube

etarip
01-15-2009, 04:21 PM
haha^ thats a nice lil' inline tube u gots there. nice pickup :)

Dr. Kush
01-15-2009, 09:29 PM
sick inline tube dude, who's it by?

DCALLSTARR
01-15-2009, 09:56 PM
Kind Creations out of Fort Collins, Colorado.. Brandon the owner is a rad dude and if you google them you can go to the site and get their info.. I got my inline from them and it is SICK SICK SICK

Also, sick pick up the photo g , cant wait to rip it!

***Also any one looking for a new tube can PM me about what i have up for sale***

DeathRace2000
01-16-2009, 02:31 AM
thanks for the replies everyone, I found exactly what i was looking for for the time being

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/paiintballa182/GC/khgckhk008.jpg

looking for an ice pinch slide

that doesn't look like a bad tube at all. What condition was it in when ya got it, and what did it run ya (if you don't mind sayin')?

Hennessy1414
01-16-2009, 04:35 AM
those KC tubes(now with labels) run around 350

some where between 200-350...depending on a lot of things :)

puffin'photog
01-16-2009, 04:38 AM
those KC tubes(now with labels) run around 350

some where between 200-350...depending on a lot of things :)

Nailed it :D

I paid just around the 200 mark for a pretty much perfect tube, plus overnight shipping haha

Damn my impatience

Hennessy1414
01-16-2009, 04:50 AM
Nailed it :D

I paid just around the 200 mark for a pretty much perfect tube, plus overnight shipping haha

Damn my impatience
KC ships out of state now? :confused:

puffin'photog
01-16-2009, 06:25 AM
KC ships out of state now? :confused:

I picked it up from a private seller, although I do believe they ship out of CO

DCALLSTARR
01-16-2009, 03:00 PM
I picked up my inline a/c from Kind Creations and im all the way over here in New Jersey so i DO believe they ship out of Colorado LOLZZZ

YukonBikerGuy
01-16-2009, 03:34 PM
Too bad thier site isn't quite functional, the 1 page that has a few pics that look cool...

Kind Creations out of Fort Collins, Colorado.. Brandon the owner is a rad dude and if you google them you can go to the site and get their info.. I got my inline from them and it is SICK SICK SICK

Also, sick pick up the photo g , cant wait to rip it!

***Also any one looking for a new tube can PM me about what i have up for sale***

DCALLSTARR
01-16-2009, 03:38 PM
my friend, just call them with any inquiries.. im sorry for the misunderstanding yes i know their site is not much help itself but it does give you an email address and more helpful a phone number so you can call them and have everything taken care off. Is that helpful enough yukon?

YukonBikerGuy
01-16-2009, 04:00 PM
Any new resource is always appreciated :)

DCALLSTARR
01-16-2009, 05:05 PM
I could possibly be selling a KC inline ash catcher with bubbler mouthpiece attachment and keck klip.. The inline itself is blue on the inside and clear outide like Puffin Photo'g inline

***PM if your interested or want pictures***