PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Sift

subcool
12-13-2007, 03:25 PM
I have mentioned before the unusual quality of Space Queen kief, it is actually some of the purest resin I have worked with. It has uber large heads that make it easy to capture and it has a special tackiness that allows it to stick to itself. Most kief has to be pressed under extreme pressure to make hash but with our special lady all ya have to do is touch a dry bud and then rub your fingers together.

Ok Plain old Reefer shake
Notice the trichomes.

I first noticed this when I was trimming the plant and shards of resin piled up on my scissors forcing me to clean them every few minutes and collecting a huge pile of scissor goo that we always enjoy smoking the next day after it dries.

The second time I noticed this was shucking the seeds from Space Queen, the resin piled up on my hands much more so than any other strain I work with.

So we work the shake through Bubblemans 3 screen kief box and form it up.

subcool
12-13-2007, 03:26 PM
I keep kneading it and working into a ball then a stick then a longer stick and back into a ball. I do this over and over exposing the inside to air and the oils start coating the surface. Once its plyable and nicely worked I simply let it dry into a rock hard hash ball.

subcool
12-13-2007, 03:29 PM
After a few days drying the ball shaves nicely with a razor and flakes off into the most amazing Cherry smoke.

Maybe the best smelling Hash I ever seen before and some of it is the fact I took the plant somewhat early.

Hope you guys enjoy this I don't make alot of dry stuff but this was something special to me.

Sub

Bubbleman
12-13-2007, 05:20 PM
awesome as usual subcool, you are a true benefit to this community> between the quality of your genetics and the quality of your pictures and the quality of your posts. i just want to thank you for being a part of this community>

Bless jah

Bubble man

fullmeltbubble
12-13-2007, 07:03 PM
wonderful contributions sub....gotta question though...why bother with pressing your dry sift?

subcool
12-13-2007, 09:50 PM
wonderful contributions sub....gotta question though...why bother with pressing your dry sift?

I like to play with Hash thats the only reason and I feel it keeps it fresher/

vodoochild
12-13-2007, 11:45 PM
Beautiful pics subcool! I just love hand rub hash from handling buds! So space queen has a cherry flavored hash? Gonna have to try it someday. Sounds yummy!

Kif it Kunta
12-17-2007, 02:16 PM
I like to play with Hash thats the only reason

yeah, I know what you mean..it does feel good to hand press good quality kif..and then play with it ......alot of people make snakes and ball shapes.....but call me weird, I used to like to form hash into cubes and pyrimid shapes lol

though lately I usually keep it unpressed and loose sealed in glass..that's when I have that is

Happy Dry Sifting!