PDA

View Full Version : Confusion about Rules

Dankohzee
01-12-2009, 01:38 AM
Many of us are under the impression that Glass Flow is a place to sell glass. Recently it has begun to look as though that impression is erroneous. Several times in just the last week I have seen newcomers treated rudely for putting pieces up for sale. The most confusing thing about this is that it is Razz--a moderator--that has been coming down so hard on these guys. Given the fact that mods should know the rules through and through, it must be the members who post glass here who have misconceptions.

Just now a new member introduced himself and offered some really nice glass for sale. I know this cat from one of the other forums and know him to be a straight glass freak. IMO he would be a welcome addition to this forum. Check out the warm welcome Razz gave him when Trikky said we'll be seeing him around :
"i hope NOT!"

This is pretty mild compared to the welcome I saw Razz give another guy last week.

So Razz, what's the deal? You apparently have issues with the glass forum. Many of us don't have access to good glass and we love it when these guys show up and offer up their wares. I believe Bubbleman would call this "supporting the cannabis community."

To some this post may look like an ambush, but the fact is I have brought this up in private before with no real explanation for the attitude.

Yes this is a hash forum--but it is also a glass forum. Otherwise this section wouldn't be here. So what gives?

I'm not trying to be an ass or disrespect anyone. I'm just looking for some clarification. What is Glass flow for? Why are you being so heavy handed Razz? Why do you keep running new members off?

Hennessy1414
01-12-2009, 01:48 AM
straight up

Razz
01-12-2009, 01:55 AM
i've already posted all my reasons. since you've already read previous posts of mine, you should know "what my deal is". but hey, thanks for starting a bitch thread about Razz, and the shit he does.

Dankohzee
01-12-2009, 01:58 AM
If you look through his posts you'll see this is a recurring problem. It's tough right now (since operation pipedream especiall) to find glass online. I've bought pieces here and will continue to do so. If you look at my posts, you will also see that I have bought Bubblebags so the glass cats are not the only ones who have profited.

linsen
01-12-2009, 01:59 AM
yeah fuck you guys jeez

Razz
01-12-2009, 02:12 AM
it's because of operation pipedream that i have this problem. if you dont like it.. tooo bad! i'm not doing this job to protect YOU! i'm more concerned with my real friends!