PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Illadelph w/ illy AC ..and.. 18'' Medicali 4arm Perc

DCALLSTARR
01-14-2009, 05:18 AM
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hello all!

Here we have two beautiful, functional and reliable pieces for sale.

First we have:
the 18 inch "Medicali" 5mm beaker with ice notches and bold white lettering, 4 Arm tree percolator, splash guard originally priced $315 and to top it off, an EHLE 17 holed reducing (18mm - 14mm) diffuser also pictured bought for $70. This is a package deal and is for sale for $325usd or best offer.

"The two together"

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5150&stc=1&d=1231909379

"4 Arm tree percolator" (4 slits per arm)

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5151&stc=1&d=1231909398

"EHLE flame polished Diffuser with 17 pierced holes and a sealed end"

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5153&stc=1&d=1231909441

"Another shot of the perc and diffy"

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5154&stc=1&d=1231909455

Second we have:
the 20 inch "Illadelph" Blue Label 5mm straight shot tube with ice notches origionally priced $260. This comes with the double diffused Illadelph ash catcher originally priced $140 that works wonders at keeping this tube especially clean and your smoke is always cooled down perfectly. This tube must be sold with the ash catcher and is available for $300 or best offer.

"Full shot of the blue label Illy, what a sick solid piece"

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5155&stc=1&d=1231909467

"Double diffused illy AC, fresh diamond D cuts"

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5156&stc=1&d=1231909481

"Illadelph tube with AC and matching diffused "Illadelph" logo downstem (18mm - 14mm) reducing"

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5157&stc=1&d=1231909493

(By the way that last shot of the Medicali beaker with the Inline... thats just what yours could look like if you pick up this beaker so PM me if your interested in either and/or both.. Package deal available)

Paypal or Money Order only - Buyer pays for shipping - Shipped within two days of receiving funds

Hennessy1414
01-14-2009, 08:28 AM
willing to trade a hurricane dti600 (only has diffused downstem) for that medicali?

carlitos
01-14-2009, 09:09 AM
are yoou in the philadelphia area btw? anyways whats the joint size on the illadelph?

DCALLSTARR
01-14-2009, 02:48 PM
willing to trade a hurricane dti600 (only has diffused downstem) for that medicali?

Not really looking for a trade on this one bro, im looking forward to buying something real nice and i need to get rid of these two, or atleast one of them before i can realistically do that.

DCALLSTARR
01-14-2009, 02:50 PM
Yeah, im always around Philly and I'd be glad to meet up and make an exchange.. The joint size with the diffuser in is 14mm but the actual joint the diffy goes in is 18mm. hope it helps

DCALLSTARR
01-15-2009, 03:48 PM
Prices are dropping people.. i need to unload some of this asap so I'm willing to work with you guys...

puffin'photog
01-15-2009, 05:36 PM
That Medicali beaker rips, someone pick that up!

carlitos
01-15-2009, 09:17 PM
ill be in philadelphia this sunday when i get there i can let you know if im getting it or not man

carlitos
01-15-2009, 09:19 PM
how thick is that joint on the illadelph compare to the medicalli? i have the medicalli 18 inch beaker to btw and it does hit so smooth someone should definitely get that medicali has step up thyre game a lot recently

DCALLSTARR
01-15-2009, 09:53 PM
Illadelph is known for their quality and that straight tube is legitimately 5mm throughout. The base is solid as a tank and that joint is think and sturdy and has absolutely no flea bites and is in perfect condition. Also as you can see in the picture, its edge is rounded instead of sharpened to a flat point which withstands tension and stress as well as those unavoidable dings.

If you decide to pick up the Illy for the full asking price I will throw in for free a sick worked bub.. Ill give you pics of that if your really interested.

blackandgoldpride
01-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Illadelph is known for their quality

that's a stretch

DCALLSTARR
01-15-2009, 11:52 PM
step off flea bite

blackandgoldpride
01-16-2009, 12:01 AM
Maybe if didn't post a link to your thread in my thread I wouldn't of spent the time reading your thread and have the time to call you out on your lies. Illadelph is better now but definitely not known for quality. I'm not looking to start a fight so this is the last thing I'll say on the matter.

DCALLSTARR
01-16-2009, 05:14 PM
The glass that I'm selling speaks for itself.. The Illadelph with A/C is $300 and i will throw in for free a thick, heady blown bubbler in with it if you purchase it before someone dibzes the medicali.. otherwise vice versa the bubble goes with the first one sold!!

Price Drop on the Medicali !!
$315
Seriously this thick, 18'' Medicali 4 arm tree perc RIPS, the splash guard keeps any water back down, the ice notches allow for the coolest of hits, the 17hole EHLE flame polished diffusor makes this thing sound like a chainsaw and there is absolutely no drag what-so-ever.. Over all this is a brand new looking piece of glass and is waiting a new owner to treat her well..

whoknows
01-16-2009, 05:49 PM
just my .02, but ur pricing is really high.

unles ur in the middle of no good glass land, then maybe

DCALLSTARR
01-17-2009, 02:38 AM
just my .02, but ur pricing is really high.

unless ur in the middle of no good glass land, then maybe

New Jersey and Pennsylvania are my stomping grounds so that definitely qualifies as no glass land..

Im just looking to upgrade.. The medicali is an awesome piece for those who want to step their game up and dont want to spend 500 plus on a SG or a TORO.. Its got the flame polished EHLE diffuser which opens the bore up drastically with no drag and a 4arm diffused perc that cools the smoke down to the point where you dont even cough anymore.. plus the ice notches .. Its your choice guys but seriously those are the prices i paid AND im willing to throw in some nice nice extra's to those willing to buy (i.e. the heady bubbler that im offering to the buyer of the Illadelph and a very protective, extremely padded zip up holding case for the Medicali)

These are a real deal here people when you consider the value of all the items..

Origional Prices of All Items
Medicali - 325 plus tax
EHLE diffy - 70
Padded Case - 40

For $315 thats a damn good deal

Illadelph - 240 plus tax
Illy A/C - 135
Bubbler that comes with it - 70

For 300$ the savings passed on to the buyer are astronomical

aqualungs
01-17-2009, 03:44 PM
Ya man those prices aren't too shabby, I wish ppl would stop complaining about the prices here, if you don't like it and can't bargain don't buy it. I got a question on the medicali tho is the joint on the bong 18 and you have a reducing ehle diffuser so you use 14 bowls or do I have it ass backwards?

DCALLSTARR
01-17-2009, 04:18 PM
Ya man those prices aren't too shabby, I wish ppl would stop complaining about the prices here, if you don't like it and can't bargain don't buy it. I got a question on the medicali tho is the joint on the bong 18 and you have a reducing ehle diffuser so you use 14 bowls or do I have it ass backwards?

You have it perfect my friend.. The part directly coming out of the Medicali is 18mm and the part where the bowl fits in is 14mm. You could always get another diffy for those of you who have a better 18mm collection...

Also selling my Kind Creations inline A/C pictured here. Both connections are 14mm:

DCALLSTARR
01-18-2009, 04:39 AM
Most recent update..

Tonight i totaled my car, literally got into an accident that made my father cry at the site of my mangled car. Yet i somehow walked out alive, uninjured and am here to type to all those who care to see this right now.

Seeing as my car and these pieces of glass are all that I own to my name. I'm in a real bind.. i've lost about ten thousand dollars tonight none-the-less my car that i grew to love, all because some ice and sand decided i needed to hit a pole and a tree...

anyway to the point, i really need to sell these now anyone interested in what i have PM me asap! Im sorry for boring you all with my shitty story because im sure you have better things to do
but
if you give a shit.. i dont know maybe pick something up yourself or tell your buddy "you know someone who has a nice piece or 2 he's getting rid of" i dont know really as you can see shit is messed up for me but all glass is as always still available..

and for all those of you who feel utterly and completely fucked like me.. life goes on just remeber that.

954zobkid
01-18-2009, 04:57 AM
it'll be alrite man its just good your fine and walked away...things could be much worse!

carlitos
01-18-2009, 04:58 AM
hey dcallstarr ive been trying to send you a pm and i cant get hold of you im arriving at philladelhia tomorrw around noon man and im willing to help you at email me at [email protected] and also [email protected] man so i can give you my number and meet up for this exchange. all i can say is that if it all looks good ill probablly purchase it tomorrow or monday man glad to help out a homie in need

eastghost
01-18-2009, 04:48 PM
hey man, glad you're in one piece, thats always a good thing. I had a similar experience, hit a hole in the road that threw my jeep into a telephone pole, then flipped it 5 times. Ended up in a tree upside down, but the only injury i got was bruise from smashing my knee into the door when the car flipped. its a weird feeling for sure knowing how gnarly it couldve been, but at least you walked away. Good luck with your glass sales, and finding a new car man

DCALLSTARR
01-19-2009, 03:25 AM
Illadelph and Medicali are sold.. to all you haters and price hawks people still appreciate good glass at a good price? Thanks to all those who helped and checked out my shit..
***My Kind Creations Inline A/C + Bubbler mouthpiece are still available for $160 shipped***

Razz
01-20-2009, 03:50 AM
thread closed!