PDA

View Full Version : Transporting Full Melt?

tkgreen
01-14-2009, 09:54 PM
So, Im planning a trip to jamaica in two months and would like to make some full melt while im there. Some to enjoy, some to hopefully bring back.

Anyone have any ideas on ways to transport back bubble hash... besides all of the "peanut butter jar" or "coffee can" ideas. Im looking to do something a little more original (and successful). I figure that bubble hash is the best way to bring back a souvenir, especially since bubble hash has very little smell since the turpentines should be filtered out. Also, since thc isnt water soluble I could make a suspension of sorts in almost any liquid as long as it doesn't contain fat/alcohol. THC in the coke bottle then filtered out once im back home?

Just food for thought, Im sure its being done out there I just would prefer not to have to "trial and error." Any advice on the matter would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks
TKgreen

linsen
01-14-2009, 11:30 PM
Good call on the drink idea

Possibly some kind of tea bottle? With enough hash in there water would look pretty tea-like

I don't know much but I don't think it would be prudent to put it in ANYTHING besides water.

thenewguy
01-14-2009, 11:53 PM
i've heard of people hollowing out candles back in the day. not sure how well that would work for you but it's an idea.

i like your drink idea, it's pretty crafty.

tkgreen
01-15-2009, 12:33 AM
Hmm... I like the tea idea... To my knowledge THC is only dissolved in alcohol and fat based substances. There have been quite a few studies done toward the use of medical marijuana and its application. Typically water soluble medicines are much easier to administer whether it be iv or ingested oraly which is why smoking is still the BEST method :cool5:
As long as its done prior to pressing the crystals it should stay in a suspension in whatever the liquid is. I plan on trying a few test runs to get it to work.
The reason I chose the soda bottle as the first resort is its a much darker liquid to mask any particles and it is carbonated so that if i carefully open it without breaking the plastic seal, I could reseal the bottle without anyone else being the wiser. Who would suspect an un-opened 2 liter of cola holding an oz of hash?

I feel fairly confident that as long as I do the packaging in a sterile environment it should work. My issue is not necessarily the process itself, its creativity in coming up with a method that would leave no suspicion.

HA! I bet i could probably even mix it with sand and send it back by mail with some shells!! With a lb of ganja going for $150 in jamaica, can't hurt to try. Maybe even show the locals how its done, make Jamaica the mecca of bubble.

Bubbleman
01-15-2009, 03:30 AM
Hard to say really> I have always dreamed about bringing some home, but never bothered> seems like something thats only to be enjoyed in jamaica.
However thats not to say you shouldnt try.
The ultimate guaranteed way is swallowing it, but thats pretty hardcore.
I would say any number of ways, but i'd hate to offer them up here, and ruin someone who's currently using it, ( as talking about such things in public forums, is often a way of giving up good secret methods...)
good luck either way.

Bubble man

Ps, would love to see some shots of your jamaican bubble experience's.

mr.roorstein_rw
01-15-2009, 05:32 AM
toothpaste tube.......straw........melt goes in straw. burn ends closed. into toothpaste tube. it works 70 percent of the time all the time.lol

sog army
01-15-2009, 03:40 PM
the toothpaste idea.. is an old prison trick.. It may still work...

And as far as bringing a soda through customs.. Good luck...they make u throw everything in the trash before you clear us or jamacian customs...

Sauron the Blue
02-25-2009, 08:19 AM
my buddy flew from ca to fl with an eight of hash hanging from his neck as a necklace. no one asked a thing. why dont you just mail it back? if its small amounts you can use some of the common seed shipping methods.

Razz
02-25-2009, 03:15 PM
vacum seal it and crotch it! make sure no other paraphanalia is on your person or in your luggage. they would have to be really desperate to feel you out for it!

oldmanmozz
02-26-2009, 09:42 PM
im with razz on this, vac seal, wrap paper, an vac again, then crotch it.

Shibbydonkey
02-26-2009, 11:44 PM
I must agree with mozz and razz. Not saying i have done this *cough cough

full_milk
02-27-2009, 12:13 AM
Those mvessels are quite pricey.

Razz
02-27-2009, 04:24 AM
why put it somewhere they can initially search and find? nah, no vessel for me.

Evergreen
02-27-2009, 04:20 PM
i flew to vegas a few months ago and just put it in a small container and under all my bathroom stuff right next to a 1/2 ounce with no problems< otherwise follow razz's idea, cause i don't know about putting bubble in a plastic container and BURNING it closed.

kushguy101
02-28-2009, 06:12 AM
first i make it into a hotdog shape then i always vacuum seal it once, then again, then again. now that its in 3 layrs of vacuum the smell factor is taken care of. Then i cut the flap behind my zipper in a pair of board shorts or something loose fitting and jam the package in that hole you created. zip your shorts/pants up and it is literally impossible to find. I've been through every airport on the west coast like this. Never had an issue even when pulled aside for further search and had to take my belt off and unzip my shorts. trust me i was shaking inside but i knew it was safe.

the imitator
03-02-2009, 05:44 AM
yeah best thing to do is vaccum seal in and stuff it in your frontal belt line..

the arnt allowed to touch that area even when conducting a search..

unless they do a full cavity search.. which they wont.

sidewing
08-04-2009, 10:50 PM
this method works always.. put it in a very small jar (so it doesnt get smushed) or a bag is fine if it doesnt matter to you.. im thinkin full melt may melt to the bag with the heat? then air seal that and wrap the air seal in clear duct tape.. then if u wear boxer briefs u know how the front overlaps..well it has a stash spot which ends up basically right below your nuts.. just slide the package in between the two flaps of fabric in the front and slide it down, itll go into the pocket area.

GoTKuSH?
08-05-2009, 12:08 AM
toothpaste tube.......straw........melt goes in straw. burn ends closed. into toothpaste tube. it works 70 percent of the time all the time.lol

what happens the other 30 % of the time lolll

Tokez
08-05-2009, 01:36 AM
what happens the other 30 % of the time lolll

Then u get to meet BUBBA!:snake:

carlitos
08-05-2009, 01:57 AM
damn i want to bring some fullmelt from my home to the us but im scared of the dogs i like the triple seal crotch idea, i feel more in control if i have it if i feel scared just swallow i guess.

Aqua Lab Tech
08-05-2009, 03:15 PM
If you just have a personal amount, more than likely you will just get a fine and walk.

Aqua Lab Tech