PDA

View Full Version : Dry Sifting Screen Set by Bubble Bags

Aqua Lab Tech
01-17-2009, 04:03 PM
Hello,

I noticed that you are selling a Dry Sifting Screen Set on your site now?

Looks really nice!!

This no frills dry sift screen set will produce a top quality dry sift herbal extract.

Four screens are included:
-160 micron stainless steel mesh
-140 micron nylon mesh
-107 micron nylon mesh
-70 micron nylon mesh

Dimensions (including wood frames) 29.5 cm x 23 cm.

Aqua Lab Tech

Green Supreme
01-17-2009, 06:06 PM
Sweet, progress moves forward some more. Peace GS

Kif it Kunta
01-20-2009, 01:28 PM
I just checked Bubbleman's site, these new dry sift kits have the same mesh sizes as the Bubble Box I own but the 4 screen frame sets have a greater mesh area and there's a 160 stainless steel mesh for those who are going for quantity yields, want to work the material a little more aggressively or want to use it as a preparation platform for packing bowls or skinning joints etc

the frames are interlocking (iow the base of each screen frame is routed so they fit into each other so they don't slip around when storing or using them) and also like the Bubble Boxes, they also have the mesh sizes marked on the top sides of the frames.

but these new 4 screen sets don't have a lid or base plate, so it's a pickup truck, all function and no frills...whereas the Bubble box is a Lexus RV that looks great and works really well.

both are for dry sift cannasuers and those who aspire to be one..lol

what's next Bubbleman?...an automated Bubblebox consisting of six screens?

Happy Hashing!

Green Supreme
01-20-2009, 05:41 PM
Rotap, Bubbleman edition . LOL .Peace GS

freeagentbubble
01-20-2009, 06:39 PM
what's next Bubbleman?...an automated Bubblebox consisting of six screens?

sign me up

Kif it Kunta
02-13-2009, 10:31 AM
lol....but half the fun is doing it yourself

Kif it Kunta
04-09-2009, 03:50 AM
A mate of mine has got a set of these new Bubble man 4 screen frame dry sifting kits...so we ran a few handfuls of Neville's Haze x Zamal and some Cindy bud through it. Placed the ground up bud in the "kit" in the freezer for an hour or two..then aggressively worked it.

I like the 160 micron steel mesh as you can really aggressively work the material if quantity is your aim (or when doing a second run)

Please note that this run was with quantity in mind, not purity, my intention was to try and remove every single tric from the material and it did a great job!....so the yield was really good, but fairly contaminated but all three grades were cleaned up a little by resifting so they were able to form into a solid within about 5 or 10 seconds of thumb and palm pressure...sorry, no pics or weights.

I did two runs and got three different hashes graded according to size.....the first was resin that remained above the 107 micron mesh, the second and most softest/creamiest was the resin on top of the 70 micron mesh and then the resin that fell through the 70 micron (or 200 LPI) mesh which is what I just had a puff on...it's a nice high, not as speedy as I thought it would be, but it's definitely eye opening, back straightening, increases lung capacity and it's clear and heady without a hint of paranoia, almost calm inducing! ..the high activates the brain and at the same time freezes the body..it's a nice buzz that's still building......

Please Press the Buzzer!

Happy Dry Sifting!

Mr Cookie
08-06-2009, 06:59 AM
i have a set of them and they work great used them to roll on for liek a week and got a lot of sweet treats of differnt grades
great stuff keep them comming