PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Taj Grateful Dead Mibs and More....

ashesandglass
01-21-2009, 10:09 PM
a new friend rolled through Darbys with some SICK marble selections and a few headies....strictly Badtram, Snodgrass, Jesse Taj, Darby, Sable and ESP--what a collection! So happy to meet this collector, and thanks darby for the intro! the first is an 01 jesse taj with airtrap skull press.....hadn't seen Taj do this before until now. The second is an 02 Taj, apparently 1 of 3 he ever made with that dicro dead chip w/butterfly millie popped over it. pretty astonishing. i will post again with the rest...

ashesandglass
01-21-2009, 10:23 PM
this next one is a Sable from 07 with a little Ratty implosion that is oh so perfect. the next was done by my buddies Natey and Eush down the street, i did not get this with the Taj.......it is a huge fillachello disc flip (Eush) on one side, and the other side is a huge perfect honeycomb with a floating orb opal in the center by Natey.....this piece is SO ill, one of my favorite marbles by these talented two, and i see so many. the last is a Badtram i have had for a few years. i think it is an 04 or 05, but it is not signed or dated, so no way to tell for sure. The millies alone in this piece are absolutely amazing. this is my favorite marble in my collection for sure......unfortunately i struggle to capture it well in camera. oh well. here is what i got.....

ashesandglass
01-21-2009, 10:39 PM
i cleaned up a few pics of the badtram........looks alright. i forgot to mention that the one with the Opal in the middle, after the Eush/Natey is a Banjo marble from 06 that belongs to my roomate. banjo made him this when they moved in together, and in my opinion it is one of the sicker banjo marbles i have seen. the last one here is a darby from last year.......Peace FMB!

oh and if any serious marble collectors are looking at this and want their hands on some Taj, i can grab it from this guy when he rolls through every few months, so shoot me a PM and we can work it out. these little guys give me so much joy!

jwatts
01-21-2009, 10:46 PM
Sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

bitfreak420
01-21-2009, 10:47 PM
oh...wowzers

oldmanmozz
01-22-2009, 12:01 AM
lol im confused, hey which are eusheens and banjos?
thanks in advance Mozz

oh yer very nice to.

ashesandglass
01-22-2009, 03:56 AM
the eusheen involvement consists of the fillachello disc flip inside that huge marble with the honeycomb/opal by Natey. Eush did the disc flip and natey took that, added the honeycomb/opal and put them back to back, lensed it and twisted it up......Natey is an absolute wizard with marbles.....i will post some pics of his implosion flowers.....mind blowing! oh and the Banjo mib is the one with the floating opal over all the stringer implosions.......

Fire
01-22-2009, 09:06 AM
beautiful collection ;)

oldmanmozz
01-22-2009, 11:02 AM
the eusheen involvement consists of the fillachello disc flip inside that huge marble with the honeycomb/opal by Natey. Eush did the disc flip and natey took that, added the honeycomb/opal and put them back to back, lensed it and twisted it up......Natey is an absolute wizard with marbles.....i will post some pics of his implosion flowers.....mind blowing! oh and the Banjo mib is the one with the floating opal over all the stringer implosions.......

thanks

cheers mozz

stoneglassworks
02-15-2009, 07:36 AM
how big are those marbs?

ashesandglass
02-15-2009, 07:45 AM
all different sizes, of course. the natey/eush marble is the largest (3.5 inches), sable the smallest (1.75 inches). taj are about 1.75 as well.

COOPAROO
02-15-2009, 07:31 PM
lovin the dead ones