PDA

View Full Version : Vaporizer questions

crAZjoeherbizzle86
12-15-2007, 04:27 AM
Hey guys, I've been seriously considering getting a vaporizer as soon as I can. As I recall, the ones on this site are really good. Don't they also have very precise temperature control? The reason I ask about the temperature is that I was very curious about the vaporization temperatures for various herbs, particularly those for kratom and opium, both of which I've never consumed - does anyone know of these and/or of any reliable sources that include them?

Cannabis and opium are unfortunately both controlled substances where I live, which is why I was considering trying kratom sometime, of which I've heard good things. I've never vaped before but smoked tobacco and forms of cannabis for a few years (I switched from pot to occasional homemade ice hash for some time since it was easier on my lungs). However, I don't inhale smoke anymore since I gotta let my respiratory system recover - besides, I don't have access to something super-clean like full melt. Still, I think vaping various herbs would be very great, convenient, therapeutic and enjoyable for some friends and I, and whoever wants to join. Thanks for reading and God bless,

Joe

Bubbleman
12-15-2007, 05:22 AM
Hey there craZjoeherbizzle86, welcome to the site.
THe vaporizer i believe your refering to is the hot glass vaporizer, it does have a dial that goes from 50 up to 450F, and works extremly well> For me the most important factor in a vaporizer is having zero metal touching my heat source. THe hot glass vaporizer is a glass on glass unit, that produces extremly tasty hits because the glass does not burn out the volatile oils , intead it lets you taste and relish in them for the entire hit.
I am not sure of the vaporization temperatures of those particular herbs, but when i ran my shop www.themeltingpoint.ca here in vancouver we had what we called THE INHALATION STATION OF VAPORIZATION. It had a half dozen different units, that we had set up for use by the public on the counters. We offered a variety of herbs from mullem to lavender, chamomile, to mint, eucalyptus, etc, the list went on.
We played around and managed to vape many tasty treats in the process. I would say get yourself a vaporizer and then just play around.
The nice thing about the hot glass as well, i forgot to mention is that say your not going to be hitting herb anymore, instead of your going to hit some type of a concentrate like hash. You can simply place the glass wand end of the unit into a mug or glass, and this will conduct the heat and raise it a perfect amount for hitting hash>

Hope that helps

Peace
Bubble man

niggan8
12-17-2007, 11:20 PM
i bought a volcano in february, my lungs have never felt better! highly recommended. plus, it tears you up... not as much as some good full melt though :P

crAZjoeherbizzle86
12-19-2007, 08:21 AM
Nice, man, that sounds like a huge benefit for sure. I've thought about getting a volcano on ebay sometime if I'm able to use someone's credit card - otherwise, I'd be fine with getting a different vaporizer. Those volcanos, along with another kind I've seen on websites - vapezillas, which I haven't yet been able to find used - are about as good as it gets when it comes to vaping, from what I've read. Unfortunately, I haven't ever tried the hailed full melt.

Hey, do you guys know if you can plug any vaporizer into a portable charger of some sort? I was wondering about that in case I decided to take one on a road trip to some place away from an outlet, you know?

Thanks

Clear_Dome
02-20-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi,
First I did know that you can vap some kratom ...I was thinking that this herb just work if you eat it ? but I have some kratom and a vaporizer (herbalair2.0) so I'll try it and let you know if it's work ...I dont know if many of you try both vap (herbal air & volcano) but for the difference of price ...I prefer the herbal air ...It work really well and taste awesome !! but i'm curious about the glass on glass vap how much does it cost bubbleman ??

Teetdiro
09-19-2008, 11:58 PM
Bump! thx ! As soon as you wake up, you're firedOur co-worker went missing for a few hours, and we tore up the place looking for him. The boss finally found him fast asleep. Rather than wake him, he quietly placed a note on the man's chest. "As long as you're asleep," it read, "you have a job. But as soon as you wake up, you're fired." ------------The WOW gold Online Store, Open 24/7 Looking to buy wow gold (http://www.u4game.com), Items or Accounts? You would find the cheapest gold here. We always online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any questions regarding world of warcraft gold (http://www.u4game.com), powerleveling,wow leveling ,warcraft gold (http://www.u4game.com), just talk to our representatives using our 24/7 live chat service.world of warcraft gold (http://www.u4game.com/world-of-warcraft-gold.html),wow leveling (http://www.u4game.com/Wow_Power_Leveling.html),

scaltech
09-20-2008, 12:30 AM
i am a vape head and although i still consume the odd joint phyto inhalation is my main choice of delivery system ie vaping
i recomend the hot glass unit but treat her nice this is not something to kick around the room lol like my steinel
but the prob with the steinel is the metal that heats up so with that said for the cleanest vape stick with the hot glass as it is a gr8 choice
BUT DUDE SERIOUSLY STAY AWAY FROM OPIUM AS IT MAY CORRUPT YOU IN A WAY THAT YOU MIGHT NOT BE PREPARED FOR OR BE ABLE TO RETURN FROM as for essential oils you can find out the properties at esoteric oils .com and for vapin well just research dude tests have been done and the info is out there so type type type youll find what ur looking for :cool1:

koalaphin
09-20-2008, 12:57 AM
You can vape opium??

holy shit. This is great news.