PDA

View Full Version : Trich.Files/By HATCH

Hatch
01-26-2009, 10:37 PM
Hey All, Just Would Like To Share Some Of My Work.

Not Up With Bubble Man Yet,, But I'm Working On It!!!EH!!!!I Have Just Been Taking Pic.'s For A Year Or So, So Please Be Easy On Me????:smoke1:

Cheers`;`Hatch`;`:pipe:

J_hart88
01-26-2009, 10:42 PM
shits sick nice work man

Hatch
01-26-2009, 10:45 PM
shits sick nice work man

Thank's, It Is A Work In Progress, & Learn The Hard Way Kind Of Deal.

Cheers`;`Hatch`;`:smoke1:

Hatch
01-26-2009, 11:00 PM
Wish I Could Learn How To Crop & All That Right, When They Zoom They Loose Some Quality???Maybe One Day, I Also Need To Learn How To Use A Tripod??? I Have To Do Them Free Hand. But They Are Getting Better.

oldmanmozz
01-27-2009, 03:07 AM
nice m8 love the colors

Hatch
01-27-2009, 03:33 AM
nice m8 love the colors

Thank You, I'm Trying To Get Them Right.

vodkamartiny12
01-27-2009, 03:45 AM
But I'm Working On It!!!EH!!!!I Have Just Been Taking Pic.'s For A Year Or So, So Please Be Easy On Me????:smoke1:

LOL, these are some quality pics my friend. I love all the different colors in there and there are so many trichs on each pic:cool3: . I only wish :pray: :pray: that my camera had the mega pixels to take such crazy shots like this.

Great Job keep on snapping that camera you gotta talent:pipe:

J_hart88
01-27-2009, 04:11 AM
Dont worry the quality crop n drying comes with experince i had at least 2 Ops before i had that quaktastic cronic

Hatch
01-27-2009, 04:36 AM
LOL, these are some quality pics my friend. I love all the different colors in there and there are so many trichs on each pic:cool3: . I only wish :pray: :pray: that my camera had the mega pixels to take such crazy shots like this.

Great Job keep on snapping that camera you gotta talent:pipe:

Thank You,
Ya, Several Of My Strain's Like To Get Colorful, Afghanica Bullrider, Flo, Romulan, & My Maple Leaf Indica.

Thank's Again For Coming By & Hanging Out.

Hatch
01-27-2009, 05:15 AM
Dont worry the quality crop n drying comes with experince i had at least 2 Ops before i had that quaktastic cronic

Hey What's Up!!, Thank's For Coming By & Hanging OUt!!!EH!!!

LOL,Sorry I Wasn't More Clearer, I Was Talking Cropping & Fixing Picture's..I've Got The Other Crop 'n Drying Thing Down Pretty Good, I Have Been Growig Since The Early 80'zz, I Still Like To Learn Something New Every Day If I Can, To Stay Up With The Time's.

Here Are A Few Shot's Of Where The Trih. Shot's Come From, I Usaully Have 4-Flower Chamber's Going, A Veg. Chamber, & 2-Clone Chamber's Growing Strong!!!EH!!!:pipe:

Cheer's`;`Hatch`:smoke1: ;`

Evergreen
01-27-2009, 02:46 PM
looking real nice hatch!

Bubbleman
01-27-2009, 03:40 PM
Looking good hatch> niCe trichome shots for sure. You will find once you get a tripod your shots will become even easier to take.
For Many of my macro shots like insects i shoot in hand off tripod, But when it comes to my best trichome shots. I almost always use a tripod.
Of course my depth of field is only a few millimetres deep, so it becomes incredibly difficult to shoot by hand, once you get passed 2:1.

keep it coming bro, very nice fall colours indeed.

peace
Bubble man

Hatch
01-27-2009, 05:33 PM
looking real nice hatch!

Thank You, :pipe:

`;`Hatch`;`:smoke1:

Hatch
01-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Looking good hatch> niCe trichome shots for sure. You will find once you get a tripod your shots will become even easier to take.
For Many of my macro shots like insects i shoot in hand off tripod, But when it comes to my best trichome shots. I almost always use a tripod.
Of course my depth of field is only a few millimetres deep, so it becomes incredibly difficult to shoot by hand, once you get passed 2:1.

keep it coming bro, very nice fall colours indeed.

peace
Bubble man

Thank You Kindly For Coming Through!!!

I Found Your Work Awhile Back, & Was Just Amazed With It, It Really Set The Bar High, & Something To Shoot For.

Ya I Have A Tripod, Just Don't Know How To Set-Up Shot's For It??, Beside's Straight On. But Ya, I Need To Start Working With It.

& Yes, The Bud Pic's Haven't Been Fixed & Adjusted, They Were Just A Spur Of The Moment. I Have Just Started Trying To Crop & Adjust Picture's Last Week, Don't Know What I'm Doing???But I'm Working On It!!!EH!!!LOL

Well, Thank's Again For Coming By & The Tip's, I Can't Wait To See What You Do Next!!!!I'm Sure It Will Be Jaw-Dropping!!!