PDA

View Full Version : help with flowering

oily420
02-09-2009, 12:00 AM
aside from the medicinal grows i help my father with, i decided to make my own little micro grow. It has been flowering for about 3 weeks, and i dont know if it just me, but it seems like all the caylxes are not packing together like they normally should. i was just wondering what might be the problem. i currently dont have my carmera i lent it to someone, so when i get it back i will take pictures so u can see what i mean. any help would be appreciated

Evergreen
02-09-2009, 12:04 AM
What kind of lights are you growing with? how hot is it in your room? how humid? how far is the lights from the plants? what substrate? what nutes? feed schedule? could be a number of things but you are at only 3 weeks so dont expect to see huge buds bursting with calxys.

Hennessy1414
02-09-2009, 12:08 AM
How long were they vegged? seed clone? how much light did they get during veg? any nutes and all that..yadayadayada

oily420
02-09-2009, 12:24 AM
i use fox farms original potting mix, the tempeture ranges from about 74-82, it does not get very humid because its a small space and i have a pretty good fan runnin and decent ventilation, the size of the cabinet im using is about 3ft H, 2ft W, 2.5ft L, and im trying cfl this time since i dont really have room for the plants and a HPS lamp, i do have a HPS set up i can use but i think it might burn the plants and just make it way to hot. the the cfls are a envirogrow red spectrum 150w, and i havent been useing any nutes so any recommendations on some good ones would be nice

Evergreen
02-09-2009, 12:35 AM
82 is kinda of on the hot side unless you are using c02, sounds like it is just due to growing under cfl's. Drbudgreengenes is a fuckin' pro maybe shoot some questions to him and post in the cfl section of the growing section at the bottom along with some pics.

oily420
02-09-2009, 01:09 AM
thank you for the advice, i didnt even notice there was a section for the micro grows, thank you for pointing it out

Evergreen
02-09-2009, 01:18 AM
no prob, that guy knows his shit!!!!!!