PDA

View Full Version : Newbie and i need help

jhanuska
02-09-2009, 04:47 AM
So i just got made my first batch of bubble hash using my bubblebags and wow its some fucking killer shit. I choose to use Skywalker Kush and I'm glad that i did. So my question is i see this hash called ear wax at some of the co-ops that i go to, Does anyone know how to make it? Any help from the pros out there would be really appreacited.

Thanks in advance.
Happy medicating!

YukonBikerGuy
02-09-2009, 06:07 AM
"Earwax" as its called in the California dispensaries is not hash, its a solidified form of oil made using solvents. Stick to the bubblehash, much safer and better for you.

Evergreen
02-10-2009, 07:54 AM
yea it is mostly a mix of butane hash oil and coldwater also called monkey snot.

jhanuska
02-21-2009, 12:01 AM
"Earwax" as its called in the California dispensaries is not hash, its a solidified form of oil made using solvents. Stick to the bubblehash, much safer and better for you.

Yhea i do live in Cali, and i've also heard of it in Vegas and a few other states that have co-ops too. So what do you mean by its a solidified from oil? Do you know how to make it and how is bubblehash safer? I've heard of cold water Earwax, and thats what I'd like to make.

So is there anyone that can give me a walk through on how to make it or send me the right way to gooling it.

Evergreen
02-21-2009, 01:20 AM
when he says that it is a solid form of oil he means that whoever the sick fuck who decided to make oil double boiled it and got all butane out. some strains "rock" up some don't ther is the first red flag, I dont want to smoke anything that needs to be "rocked" up. If I were you I would stick to the bubble. Why do you need to have this shit? trying to one up a friend or something? My friend makes it all of the time and I can tell you that coldwater hash is far superior taste, smell and high.