PDA

View Full Version : Where's CX live(Lies)?

colitas
02-10-2009, 06:59 PM
Does anybody know where this guy went, I can't even respond to his emails that where in my p.m. box. SO how many more where taken by this "guy" ordered a SG A/C and never got it, just excuses ...so buyer beware here is all I can say. I thought that with all the positive responses on his threads I thought all was cool oh well. First time shame on you .... I have written BBman with no response yet, as to his version as to where this member "went" Live and Learn

fullmeltbubble
02-10-2009, 07:21 PM
cx live asked to be removed from the forums....if you read the glass rules, we here at fmb take NO responsibility for glass transactions....sorry it didn't work out for you....

colitas
02-10-2009, 08:12 PM
thanks ...wow oh take the money and run, wow oh take the money and run...

williemayeshaze
02-10-2009, 08:58 PM
I got taken for 60 bucks from CX. got all the info on german roor diffusers from CX, took measurements, gave X my measurements and he assured me he had the proper size diffuser in stock. sent him a money order for 60 bucks and never heard from CX again, this guys a piece of work for real, Id ask him one question and he would answer something else, worst person to try and talk to ever. and hes a rip-off artist.

vodkamartiny12
02-10-2009, 09:26 PM
wow that sucks... and to think i though cx was a pretty cool guy, turns out hes a douschebag. Anyone actually receive any glass from him?

yoricksdeath
02-10-2009, 09:59 PM
I did, got both my slides from him. Ordered a few days before he asked to be taken off the forums.

colitas
02-10-2009, 10:28 PM
yoricksdeath, if I may be so bould as to ask your method of payment? Was it mo or Paypal? Just curious

yoricksdeath
02-10-2009, 10:32 PM
No problem, I ordered two slinger slides, using CASH(He told me thats how i had to pay). I was uneasy for a while but everything worked out great. Both slides were shipped to me in the same box and came pretty quickly for using the slow shipping. Im extremely sorry that people lost something during all this.

YukonBikerGuy
02-10-2009, 10:36 PM
I have recieved 2 pieces from him, a slide and an inline A/C, and I can say that although I have had no problems with him myself, I am sorry that it seems he is turning out to be more problematic than we all hope our glass suppliers to be.

etarip
02-10-2009, 10:48 PM
You shouldn't give people money if your only contact with them is through private messages on an internet forum.

His email address is very easy to find and most people know where he works.

contact him, tell him what he owes you, and most likely (at least in my case) he will make it right.

oldmanmozz
02-10-2009, 10:53 PM
i received my sov a/c no dramas to downunder, waiting on 2 cowboy slides but yer dont expect till next week, so yer CX k by me no probs communicatin, oh yer i used paypal .

cheers Mozza

linsen
02-10-2009, 11:03 PM
Ouch, sorry to see this stuff guys.

I have made 3 $300+ orders with him, and because of the high dollar amounts, I made SURE to keep in good contact. We are on a first name basis...

We had one hiccup, he "sold" an a/c I had wanted AFTER I had already sent an MO over, but he gave me a higher priced A/C at the same price (slinger DONDI hops a/c--in lieu of the audrey hepburn, which I later found out he just kept for himself)

You just have to remember that he is really pushing this stuff, and I assume this isnt the only place he 'advertises' to, make sure to keep in constant contact and pester him about the stuff.

I imagine the SG stuff went to fast, and he just overextended himself so to speak.

Sorry to hear about the problems. I have not gotten anything from him very recently.

Razz
02-10-2009, 11:15 PM
oh yeah, and i the fucking bad guy for not wanting this glass sale section, this is one of the many reasons why. but no, why listen to me. and then when something goes wrong, people start whining and crying. yeah, i'm a real bad guy.

linsen
02-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Pretty sure I've never even made a purchase here, and you guys being the facilitators of the forum, have made it a buyer beware market.

Honestly I don't see why you make such a big damn deal about selling glass online, when half of you post pounds and pounds of an illegal plant. Shit pounds and pounds of hash.

Glass should be the least of your troubles.

If all these idiotic World of Warcraft bots can get on here and post by means of robut, there are others who are much more dangerous to our way of life that can too.

Razz
02-10-2009, 11:28 PM
1 main point..... noone is selling these pounds and pounds of an illegal plant here on this website. so.... what was your point refering to this matter. thanks for your input.

linsen
02-10-2009, 11:31 PM
My point is this site isn't exactly the most secure.

Razz
02-10-2009, 11:58 PM
secure.... as in sending someone cash and not receiving squat?..... tell me a site that is?

originaldutchmaster
02-11-2009, 12:02 AM
i got my slinger slide from him no problem but i did have to tell him i wanted to use paypal 5 times because each time he would tell me how he prefers cash and to let him know. im glad i was wary of this, but i did get my glass

Dankohzee
02-11-2009, 12:07 AM
Haha. Razz you crack me up man. I, for one, never thought you were a bad guy for not wanting the glass section--just a little confused by the fact that it is here, and your apparent "anti sales" position. Conflicting messages, that's all.

I received two orders from CX. The second one had the wrong address on it and was sent to my neighbors house. Luckily I live on a street with three houses or my SG stand-up would have disappeared for sure. I don't think the guy is a thief, he's just shot the fuck out and can't keep his shit straight. People like that have no business dealing anything IMO.

linsen
02-11-2009, 12:13 AM
Secure as in anyone and their fuckin momma could be on here, grabbing IPs and contacting ISPs for an address.

If a wow bot can spam the shit out of the site, I'd be afraid of a DEA hacker grabbing an admins login.

Hennessy1414
02-11-2009, 12:17 AM
CX=TAXED :mad:

fullmeltbubble
02-11-2009, 12:56 AM
so now we know where cx live went....and now this thread is starting to get outta control....so I gotta close it....I really wish everyone would relax, and read their posts at least twice before posting.....