PDA

View Full Version : Boycott Kelloggs.

benaynay
02-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Dear friends of marijuana, freedom, and fellow consumers,

Kelloggs is dropping their Michael Phelps sponsorship over a pic of a single bong hit? Take a stand against corporations dictating how we should live our lives! Boycott Kelloggs and any other company that caves to Federal pressure. The government has been lying to us long enough about this incredibly safe and useful drug. Don't take this shit lying down. Stand up for your freedom and DONT BUY ANOTHER KELLOGGS PRODUCT. Marijuana has slowly been making a comeback and the last thing we need is a company like Kelloggs pushing us backwards. Copy and paste this EVERYWHERE!

BOYCOTT KELLOGGS!

[NBK]DethRok aka (benaynay)

Razz
02-11-2009, 10:21 PM
boycott michael phelps! that son-of-a-bitch could have stood up for med patients rights, but no, he sold out to corporate sponsonship. he can suck ass!

DeathRace2000
02-11-2009, 11:36 PM
I seriously don't think that if EVERY stoner in the world stopped buying Frosted Flakes that it would do a bit of good for med patients or their rights, or for the cause of legalizing MJ in the USA. The people at Kellog's are marketing a product that is mostly made for children. Surely no matter how you fell about adults being able to smoke pot, you aren't in favor of young kids getting into it. So if Kellog's doesn't take a stand in the position that Phelps put them into, how does that make them look to the moms buying the cereal?

fullmeltbubble
02-12-2009, 12:25 AM
i'd rather have kids on pot than ritlian or any of the other pharmecitucal bs they are on now.....I agree with Razz, he was in a poisiton to say, look I'm one of the top atheletes in THE WORLD, and i smoke pot.....

fizoster
02-12-2009, 01:29 AM
Absolutely, I agree. Everyone is demonizing Kellogg's for dropping Phelps. If anything, Phelps is a sell-out for calling it a "mistake" and apologizing to the public for it. It just makes marijuana seem all the more worse.

Hennessy1414
02-12-2009, 01:33 AM
win 12 gold medals lil billy....then u can smoke buds

like common....not kellogs fault...phelps couldda said "FUCK YALL!" but no no

DeathRace2000
02-12-2009, 04:12 AM
i'd rather have kids on pot than ritlian or any of the other pharmecitucal bs they are on now.....I agree with Razz, he was in a poisiton to say, look I'm one of the top atheletes in THE WORLD, and i smoke pot.....

I agree with not medicating kids on 1/2 the shit they are prescribed these days. When I was a kiddo you didn't go to a shrink if you were in a bad mood, you got sent outside to play. If you were agressive, or lashed out at your parents, you didn't get deemed as suffering from A.D.D. and fed Ritalin, you got called a brat, got spanked, and sent to bed early. We can thank Eli Lily Co for f'n up all that...........

fullmeltbubble
02-12-2009, 04:18 AM
A.D.D. is a new thing that pretty much started really coming up when i was in elementary school(as far as the rate with which kids were diagnosed)....what not 2 months earlier was boredom, now is a diesase that needs a prescription med?.....if Phelps was on vicodins, ritalin, valium, xanax and any other drug that WOULD impede his ability to be a world class athelete there wouldn't be any disscussion....

colitas
02-14-2009, 08:02 PM
Doesn't Phelps have ADD or is it ADHD anyway didn't his Mom say they used pills in the early stage with him. Watch "the American Drug..the last White Hope" awesome movie, but check out the special features and watch Doctors talk about it's medical benefit. One of the ailments it helps is ADD, maybe he's been smokin' a long time, maybe he's one of those un-documented medicinal smoker...I mean they can have un-documented workers, why not med users!
I live in a state with a HUGE Kellogs operation and the most likely to get busted for poss. seems to me that Mike wouldn't have lost any sponsors as long as it was alcohol. It's Illegal and that's why they have a problem with it, I really think that they would looked the other way with beer. So he didn't have the balls to stand up oh well, do you? How many here don't show there face (and for good reason) see what the Internet has given us almost no privacy.....

Razz
02-14-2009, 08:31 PM
yeah, well i have stood up and fought on the front line, dedicated my whole life to fighting this war, what have you done, colitis?

linsen
02-14-2009, 08:38 PM
I think living a successful life as an upstanding citizen while being blazed out of your gourd can do just as much good.

When the time comes we will all stand up and show what can and has been done while still regularly medicating, at this point it can and will just ruin someones life.

Growing copious amounts just for resale will only hurt the cause.

I am not pointing any fingers whatsoever, just saying it may not send the best message.

sm0ke
02-15-2009, 02:52 AM
I have successfully boycotted kellogs and plan to forever!!!

colitas
02-23-2009, 10:07 PM
Well in Omaha , Ne Kellogg's has a huge plant. We held some street action, with sign holding. Two people with Obama and Clinton masks on held a sign that said "Honk If you Inhale!" Another one said " Let Phelps Relax" on the other side of this one was a drawing of the Roor with some smokey in the tube. It was leaned back so Clinton or Obama could hit it! We got alot of honks and raised awareness as to Kellogg's products, by handing out flyers. we even had some employees honking as they left the plant. We were asked not to photograph the building after Clinton and Obama were seen posing for a shot by the Kelloggs plant sign . Then the Security Guard, who was some soccer mom in a Orange Security vest asked if we had a permit to be there, I said you don't need a permit to stand on the sidewalk! Doh! Gonna do it again tom. Suppose to be n the 55's too that's HI for NE.