PDA

View Full Version : what do U think

smokey bear
02-22-2009, 08:36 PM
Hi i would like some info witch will save me lot of time .Im using a portable washing machine with an XL aqualab zipcro i read to let it spin for 15 mn then rest for 30 should i let it soak a bit before turning it on? its my first time using this method so i would enjoy all info . I got the bubblebags 8 bag 5 gal kit ill be processing 3 full garbage bags of m 39 indica dominant THX the trim is bone dry and on my closed up balcony at -20 . How would u guys all info apreciated bubbleman told me that mixing the bags up will still be above comercial graded hash.im using a home made press i made using an 8 tons hydraulic jack kinda like the oldtimer press found on the net im gonna heat the mould and pressing plates to 100 f is this to hot or not enough and then making a nice brick everthing is on theory so all comment will be most apreciated THX

TrimproShop
06-30-2010, 03:11 PM
We introduce to our line of products the new Jack Puck Press Moulds.

The mould of the Jack Puck Press is dismountable, allowing it to be warmed up in the oven to improve effectiveness. The cylindrical shape of the mould helps the removal of the extracts and facilitates the cleaning. The moulds on the 2 Ton Jack Puck Press are interchangeable.
Price starts at $ 70
we invite you to look at them at this link

http://www.trimproshop.com/moulds-c-23_29.html

Let us know if you have any questions

TrimproShop Team!

Evergreen
06-30-2010, 03:33 PM
great first post TPS! trying to sell a product! He already made a press!

smokiyee
07-03-2010, 06:18 AM
Phishing for sponsorship without reputation?