PDA

View Full Version : water curing

itsfern420
02-24-2009, 06:29 AM
hi i was wondering if anybody has ever heard of adding a mild flavor to the water that is being used for water curing? :confused:
this Q has just been on my mind all day!

Evergreen
02-24-2009, 03:10 PM
????????????????? water curing?

YukonBikerGuy
02-24-2009, 03:16 PM
Oh geezus, don't start another bullshit water curing thread please. Search in the forums and read the previous bullshit water curing thread.

Razz
02-24-2009, 03:16 PM
yeah, what do you mean water cured?

full_milk
02-24-2009, 03:41 PM
Listen to your signature. Please, do us all a favor.

vodkamartiny12
02-24-2009, 04:56 PM
Glad to see my post was expendable and was deleted i thought the information i provided was very usefull.... you guys are just mad you didnt think of it first :(.

ropesheads
02-24-2009, 08:10 PM
hi i was wondering if anybody has ever heard of adding a mild flavor to the water that is being used for water curing? :confused:
this Q has just been on my mind all day!
people have been curing with rum for as long as ican remember.lot of good way leave in bolw of warm water for twenty min then once more for twenty blow dry and it looks like thi stick.

ropesheads
02-24-2009, 08:13 PM
people have been curing in rum formany yrs put in warm water for twenty min then do it again for twenty min in a small bowl come out like the old thi stick,in derban they use to bury it in nana leaves for aweek with a sprikle of rum

YukonBikerGuy
02-24-2009, 09:01 PM
Glad to see my post was expendable and was deleted i thought the information i provided was very usefull.... you guys are just mad you didnt think of it first :(.

Is this the bullshit water curing post you are whining about? Or was it an expendable post in this thread you speak of that was deleted? (Only a child would care 'who thot of it first' when they couldnt find thier own post.)

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1167&highlight=water+curing

people have been curing in rum formany yrs put in warm water for twenty min then do it again for twenty min in a small bowl come out like the old thi stick,in derban they use to bury it in nana leaves for aweek with a sprikle of rum

Do you mean add a little rum to the water, or soak in straight rum? Alcohol disolves trichomes and the oils they contain, so a lot of the goodness of the bud would end up in the rum, not worth the loss to gain the flavor IMO. The old school method burying it in bannana leaves with a sprinkle of rum for flavor sounds interesting though. Are these methods the same as water curing in that it is supposed to take some schwag weed and make it more palatable? (I think you will find that most growers here would prefer to just grow the best herb in the first place, rather than try to improve bunk)

vodkamartiny12
02-25-2009, 01:22 AM
When you assume you make an ASS out of U and ME = ASSUME. I had posted on this same exact thread not talking about the thread i started which got a good amount of hits, im proud to say that i started that thread. :beaver:

Vodka :brainiac:

PS i heard something that in the middle east they would smoke with theyre blunt wraps with a thin layer of honey and kept in the fridge for a while which makes suupposedly make the blunt last longer. :confused: could it happen?

fizoster
02-25-2009, 01:34 AM
Blunts=not really worth it

Honey blunts= even worse

Razz
02-25-2009, 02:38 AM
vodka martini, the post you left was deleted because your post was moronic at best. to even suggest something like heroin is unacceptable. i deleted it, so if you have a problem with it, too bad.

itsfern420
02-25-2009, 03:30 AM
Listen to your signature. Please, do us all a favor.
uh what
dude i had a question and i thought id turn to some people that actually know about growing and shit

Razz
02-25-2009, 04:01 AM
Dont listen to any of that stuff fern. when fullmilk says do US all a favor, he's refering to him and the mouse in his pocket, because he is nobody in the US department! i hope someone has something to offer on this thread, OTHERWISE STAY OFF OF IT!