PDA

View Full Version : New babies

fizoster
03-01-2009, 03:23 AM
Yo everyone,

My buddy and I have a couple purple kush plants growing at his house. We're going to use the entire plants for hash. I dunno if you can see in these pictures, but the leaves and stem of the plant are already purple. How do you guys think they're looking, any suggestions/criticism? Don't hesitate, any advice would be appreciated. Peace!

fizoster
03-01-2009, 03:25 AM
Sorry for the sideways pictures, this always happens and I never know how to fix it ha. Sorry for the shitty quality too, I took them on my iphone.

Razz
03-01-2009, 07:35 AM
i wouldnt harvest them yet!

fizoster
03-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Damn still not yet?? I had my ice all ready to go... :)

fizoster
03-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Peep the progress. The pictures don't do them justice, but they're gorgeous in person

ropesheads
03-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Yo everyone,

My buddy and I have a couple purple kush plants growing at his house. We're going to use the entire plants for hash. I dunno if you can see in these pictures, but the leaves and stem of the plant are already purple. How do you guys think they're looking, any suggestions/criticism? Don't hesitate, any advice would be appreciated. Peace!
hi just saw your plant ive got a couple of new ones too.if you go on the nasa web site they have a lot of new ideas and are serious growers..you might like somke of their glas way for just one plant do it twice..follower the way they make the jars sit on top of plant food do as they do and you will have them 2 plants looking good...the longer the grow time the better they will look so long as you train then to grow the way you want,,,good luck

YukonBikerGuy
03-08-2009, 09:00 PM
hi just saw your plant ive got a couple of new ones too.if you go on the nasa web site they have a lot of new ideas and are serious growers..you might like somke of their glas way for just one plant do it twice..follower the way they make the jars sit on top of plant food do as they do and you will have them 2 plants looking good...the longer the grow time the better they will look so long as you train then to grow the way you want,,,good luck

............Um

Say What?

Hennessy1414
03-08-2009, 09:05 PM
............Um

Say What?
X2 on that one

:confused: NASA whaa?

johnnyballbag
03-08-2009, 09:15 PM

Best advice i've ever heard!