PDA

View Full Version : get the hash sticky !

pnutz
03-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Somebody have a tricks i have a dry hash and hi want a do sticky hash ?

full_milk
03-02-2009, 06:06 AM
Huh? :confused: :confused:

TToken
03-02-2009, 06:21 AM
press your dry in to a stick?

Trich-Pilot
04-15-2009, 03:11 AM
I have a similar problem, PROBLEM? It smokes great and tastes great and has the proper effects but NO BUB! Last batch was with "moby hash" and it was loaded with trich's . I did a first run for 10 minutes using a wooden spoon and got a total of 1.5 gr from 100 gr. fresh green trim (1.5%) [DRY]. Is that normal? Seems normal for what I'm used to but I read of 10% +. What's "average"? Thanks for any info...T-P

Bubbleman
04-15-2009, 03:49 AM
Well if your getting 1.5% return, you should definitily check your bags, and your trim.
Something is going wrong somewhere.
If you are using fan leave's with no visible trichom'es you will get 1.5% return.
If its loaded, well you should be getting way higher returns. between 5 and 10%.

Now if you overload your bags, you can get low returns, as the trich heads get stuck in the plant matter.

As for a sandy type non bubbling bubble, well thats just how the resin was grown.
If you dont grow the BOMB resin, its not gonna bubble and melt.
I have seen many many beautiful strains, produce non bubbly hash.
Its really when everything has been done right, from strain selection, grow conditions, harvesting, how the trim is stored or dealt with, right up to the methods used to extract, drying and finaly curing of the final product.

All important factors in producing the melty melt

Peace
Bubble man

mikepmc74
04-24-2009, 04:43 PM
Well if your getting 1.5% return, you should definitily check your bags, and your trim.
Something is going wrong somewhere.
If you are using fan leave's with no visible trichom'es you will get 1.5% return.
If its loaded, well you should be getting way higher returns. between 5 and 10%.

Now if you overload your bags, you can get low returns, as the trich heads get stuck in the plant matter.

As for a sandy type non bubbling bubble, well thats just how the resin was grown.
If you dont grow the BOMB resin, its not gonna bubble and melt.
I have seen many many beautiful strains, produce non bubbly hash.
Its really when everything has been done right, from strain selection, grow conditions, harvesting, how the trim is stored or dealt with, right up to the methods used to extract, drying and finaly curing of the final product.

All important factors in producing the melty melt

Peace
Bubble man

How much trim should you use in a one gal. bubble bag set up?
Thanks.

AlexParadis
04-06-2011, 02:13 PM
max an ounce

MiKron
04-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Is that DinaFem's Moby Hash? I just ordered White Siberian from them and the fucker sprouted in 3 days. Try flowering it a bit longer until you get to 10%-30% amber heads, That shit will bubble and boil down to nothing.