PDA

View Full Version : Pull the pin, let it rip. EXPLOSIVE GLASS

LostCoaster
03-02-2009, 11:31 PM
This ashcatcher is something I never saw before and I flipped when I saw it in a headshop in northern california. I was broke but my buddy that I was helping with a project, is also into glass and he spotted me to get this piece. Pretty cool I think. That's what friends are for. Then I got him back with a bud that was about the size of this piece.

I don't know the artist, but they did a great job on this one. Bowl is pushed very nicely, and the detail is pretty cool!

Bubbleman
03-03-2009, 04:34 PM
That is a pretty nice slide indeed.
I bet you could sell quite a few of those in the US.
hell i bet you could probably ollie north those babies, and trade straight for bud. lol

thanks for sharing...

Bubble man

Brad Piff
03-03-2009, 05:27 PM
Ive seen Ghost do some genade stuff before, not sure if he did this one though but sick nonetheless

CannaKing
03-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Beautiful piece man, I'd jump on one of those. You toked it yet?

Razz
03-03-2009, 07:17 PM
i like the u.s.patriot motif!

trikky
03-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Ive seen Ghost do some genade stuff before, not sure if he did this one though but sick nonetheless

Yeha, Ghost has some sculpted grenade ashcatchers, but he definitely didn't do that one. Not his style.

LostCoaster
03-03-2009, 11:39 PM
I just had the idea to liven up the photo shoot with some stuff laying around my closet, and it produced the effect desired! haha. Taking the risk that I would be ideologically jumped by peacemongers, it's just a photo that's why I didn't put any guns in. Just a joke.

I have a feeling this could be an import piece because it was priced at under $100 and it's heavy, weighs at least 100 grams. But if so that would mean it's the coolest import piece I ever saw. Definitely done well, and it is in fact a bubbler ashcatcher. The water goes stale so fast though, I have to clean it often. It rips for sure and does not wet the bud like so many ashcatchers will do.

Here is a little different angle to see the bowl.