PDA

View Full Version : different grades=different highs

fullmeltbubble
12-22-2007, 08:11 PM
One majorly overlooked factor in the 8 bag set is the fact that each grade has a different cannaboid profile which means a different high....I found some 160 I had put away to cook/give away...and didn't have any other hash, so I said I'll try it....and wow, was it a narcotic stone...I fell asleep with great ease....Now the 73u from the same run I remember being more uplifting, and soaring....just goes to show don't throw away any of the hash you make, and pull as many bags as you can....

Dr. D
12-22-2007, 11:36 PM
Hey man, i find this also with full melt it gives me much more of a high than the grades from the other bags iv always put this down to there being more THC in the full melt ( the high THC being what makes it full melt!) then you have more of the other cannabinoids such as CBN and CBD in the other bags which would make sense as you said the 160u put you to sleep well..

Green Supreme
12-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Guess it makes sense Fullmelt. !60 would contain all the largest heads. Peace GS

Bubbleman
12-23-2007, 08:42 PM
I have noticed this from the first day i added the new 120u bag. It realy changed up the 73u bubble, in a way that was incredibly different. The stone was much less narcotic ( on the rene bubble ) when i started using a 120u bag. I was also very surprised to see the 90u removed some of my favorite high producing heads. As suddenly i was more into smoking the 90u than i was the 73u. I remember getting an email years ago from a guy who was using cannabis medicinaly for his appetite stimulie. He needed to create an appetite due to the heavy aids medication he was on. Totaly stole his appetite. He found that usualy the stoniest, heavy high's were giving him an appetite but unfortunately simaltaneously making him very sleepy.
WHen he got his first set of bags, he was amazing to find that he could seperate out the different types of high's by seperating out the gland sizes. With his 73u he would still get that knock out high, but with his 120u and 45u, he was able to stimulate his appetite without the affects of needing a nap. It would be great to have a place to gather stories like this , along with a strain list. Its valuable medicinal information in my opinion and just one of the many reasons we use multiple bags at bubblebag.com

anyway my two cents on the subject

peace
Bubble man