PDA

View Full Version : Bubble Bags Or Bubblerator??

Dalejr33
03-09-2009, 05:13 PM
I want to start makeing hash and was wondering which I should try first also 5 gal bags or 1 gal bags??

Thanks Dale

YukonBikerGuy
03-09-2009, 06:57 PM
In my opinion, the 5 gal size are the basic set. My reasoning is, max load in the 1 gal set is 28g (?I think, or thereabouts, someone correct my number if I'm wrong), max load of dry material in the 5 gal set is 200g... but you can also run 28g in the 5 gal set. The basic Bubblenow machine is also appropriate for the the 5 gal sized set if you plan on getting or upgrading to one, the 1 gal set would have a hard time holding that much water and hash.

The 1 gallon set is good if you will never process more than an oz at a time (like a casual smoker running leaves and sticks from the rolling tray occasionally, or small amounts of cheap trim purchased from a dispensary), or for testing; either if you are an ultra skeptic who isn't convinced that bubblehash is all that people make it out to be (hahahaha), or for a small scale test set for determining basic quality and yield before putting a lot of effort into a large batch.

Hope my opinion was helpful, or at least interesting. I look forward to seeing what others have to say as well.

Razz
03-09-2009, 07:58 PM
5 gallon size!

Dalejr33
03-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Ok sounds great but Im still wondering if I should get the bubblenow. I also have a lot more questions about different techniques and many more.,b So i was wondering if there were any good books or videos on useing both Bubblebags and The Bubblenow?

Im a med user and grower so I should be able to collect at least 1lb of trim per month, and I just started saveing some bud for hash.. Also who in the USA has the best deal??

Thanks Dale

Razz
03-09-2009, 11:04 PM
you ever check out the techniques forum. it has many great examples! lots of pics and feed back, better than any book. the bubblenow takes out all the real work, so its great! order at www.bubblebag.com (http://www.bubblebag.com) for the best deal.

Dalejr33
03-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Do they ship to USA?? I have 450.00 to spend so I want the 8 bag kit. Does anyone know of a distributor that is haveing any specials??

Thanks Dale

smokey bear
03-11-2009, 11:59 PM
i was wondering if it woud be possible to put a hole in the bucket and use a shop vac to drain the 5 gal bubble bags or would it spread the micron in the bags this would defenetely save some bucks intead of purchasing the 20 gal

Dalejr33
03-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Thanks Guys I just bought The Bubblenow. I cant wait.
Thanks Dale