PDA

View Full Version : Green Hash Frustration

AlaskaBubbler
03-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Great web site great info, but over the past two days I have completed 4 runs of bubble hash. I'm using the small 1 gal bags, 8 of them. I thought I could get this right by now. The final product doesn't look at all like the finished in photo's. Mine is always green and last night I used some very nice, very fresh, frozen trim. It was by far the greenest hash so far. Tonite I will split my next batch in to two and try that. Maybe to much in the bags. Any help would be great. Thanks

Green Supreme
03-12-2009, 02:45 AM
Perhaps watching this video might help. Kind of sounds like too much mixing, but you have really left very little info about your method. Good luck. Peace GS

http://www.pot-tv.net/archive/shows/pottvshowse-3815.html

AlaskaBubbler
03-12-2009, 03:06 AM
Thanks for the reply, My methods of mixing have varied slightly with the batches. The last batch that was the greenest, I used an electric mixer. The material after process probably fills around half the bag. I did mix it a lot and very thoroughly. Some of the other batches were dried leave and trimming, I see now that I should mix with spoon next time. My plan now is to mix half of the first run with a wooden spoon. This stuff was fresh so it shouldn't be to broken up. Just to be clear, I should use the water that I start with and add to the ice for the whole process. Not replace with clean water before I begin pulling bags.

AlaskaBubbler
03-12-2009, 03:23 AM
I don't know how to deal with torrents, I can not view that video. I will keep trying though

Green Supreme
03-12-2009, 04:16 AM
Don't have to use the torrent can use the realplayer stream. If you don't have real player there is a a spot to click that says Need a Video Player? Good luck. Peace GS

ps. all these things found in box that says View now

AlaskaBubbler
03-12-2009, 08:01 AM
right so i watched the video and i think i was just mixing to hard. gonna run another batch tomorrow. Problem is I need the 5 gal kit. Get this right first. Wish me luck. I'll upload pic tomorrow.

AlaskaBubbler
03-13-2009, 08:48 AM
Alright,
I ran a batch through my 1 gal bags, probably on the small side. It was mostly snarly larfy little branches, and leaves. Mixed it pretty well with out pressing on it. 45 and 25u are much better. Now I chopped it pretty coarse on the cardboard. It's not much so I would imagine it's gonna be dry within 24 hours. Does that sound right. I just want to know if it's gonna melt or bubble or just kinda smoke and burn to ash like previous attempts. With this small of an amount what should I do with it tomorrow? cut up to powder then smoke or press together? I looks like it would press like kief and not hash, but then I been wrong with this stuff alot.

YukonBikerGuy
03-13-2009, 03:36 PM
The only reason to press hash, is to add adulterants, or for transporting/smuggling. Most here seem to find that it is better to store and smoke the hash as a powder, including me. :)

AlaskaBubbler
03-13-2009, 05:46 PM
right right sounds good, gonna try later this afternoon

AlaskaBubbler
03-14-2009, 04:04 AM
sweet very stony, though no bubble, at least not on the tiny hit i took. just the smallest bit of ash.
gotta reduce picture quality to post i think. so I'll figure that out later

thisbuds4you
04-13-2009, 05:15 PM
The video doesn't seem to work anymore, I get an error...

Green Supreme
04-13-2009, 05:31 PM
Ill talk to Marihuanaman today and see bout getting it fixed. Thanks for the heads up. Peace GS

thisbuds4you
04-13-2009, 06:49 PM
Thanks so much. I just got my bags in today, I've got a few ounces of Legend's Ultimate Indica trim and buds and I wanted to watch the video before I made my first run. I'm excited and very nervous!!!

Green Supreme
04-13-2009, 10:30 PM
OK so Marihuanaman says they are doing upgrades and hopefully things will be back to normal soon. Till then, I know there is a vid on youtube of Bubbleman making hash at the last Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam. Sure you could find it there. Good luck. Peace GS