PDA

View Full Version : illadelph COIL

DaNK
03-14-2009, 03:37 AM
I almost hate finding glass now. I cannot stop looking every night and day. Today I go to this site and BAM! LOOK at this freaking amazing beauty!
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s140/dankone_2007/CIMG8999.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s140/dankone_2007/CIMG9018.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s140/dankone_2007/CIMG8995.jpg
MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! That's all I can say about that!

Jurrasic 5
03-14-2009, 04:28 AM
God that things beautiful.

Truly a sight to behold

COOPAROO
03-14-2009, 08:00 AM
seen that before. it really is a piece of art. and prob one of the coolest ashcatchers from illadelph in my opinion

four20everday
04-02-2009, 06:37 AM
wow that is amazing

follow1yourpath
04-02-2009, 12:43 PM
YES SIR! ILLadelph all day baby. Heady Glass.com?

DaNK
04-02-2009, 01:49 PM
Yup! Heady is the place!

phatl
04-02-2009, 02:18 PM
i feel like someone on tc owns this i can't remember who tho.

Brad Piff
04-02-2009, 02:41 PM
who did the work on this?

blackandgoldpride
04-02-2009, 02:42 PM
and yet it's still an illadelph!

slightly kidding... can't have an illadelph thread without some hate.

follow1yourpath
04-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Heady is the place indeed Dank. What do you mean incorporating hate on this thread Blackandgold? I sure didn't see any, And would be completely out of my brain too hate on a peice of glass like that! I just happened to pick up an Illadelph ash-catcher yesterday afternoon. And I could not be more satisfied! I was milking rips all night. I'll snap some photo's hopefully tonight.

TheLionWillSpeak
04-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Never been a fan of illy but this tube i would own. The weave in red looks crazy i could stair at it all day long. Alot of detail in this one guess there going big in 09

follow1yourpath
04-09-2009, 12:38 PM
What chu a fan of then Lion?

Evergreen
04-09-2009, 02:08 PM
unless you are a extremely talented glassblower, you should keep your mouth closed about some shit you have no idea how to make. Maybe you can post some of your pieces that you made on your torch??? Im sure they are better than an illy.

Evergreen
04-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Black and gold, you dont have one pic of some cannabis or any bubble in your profile. What, are you just taking big rips of tobacco out of all those pieces??? Where did you get your scientific glass blowing degree??? how long did you work for Roor? Exactly what I thought, you have got nothing but negative shit to say on here. Have you thought of joining ICMAG??
They are super salty over there, you might just fit in. . . . . .

hearmeroor
04-09-2009, 04:20 PM
I feel like illadelph is a love hate relationship...People either love it or they hate...personally never hit one so I can't give my opinion, but they are made by scientific blowers, so they can't be that bad...but artwork wise, illadelph is right up there with the best...piece is beautiful dude

ja rasta
04-14-2009, 09:40 PM
i've got mad love for Illadelph after owning a glycerine coil myself, but the retticello on that piece is just nasty... I mean down right nasty i would like to know if the original poster knows who did the work on that piece? Or maybe the moderator would be able to take the time to fig it out with his sources...?

gimpymoses
04-15-2009, 03:13 AM
That thing is a beast! Amazing work! Never hit a coil, and would Love to!

Blunts R US
04-15-2009, 10:07 PM
Illy's are sick. I don't own one yet but my friend down the street has a coil and i personally do believe that the coil trumps using ice on so many levels. Plus the new dics diffy that illadelph came out with that is on this a/c is fucking sick. Headyglass.com has a post of a custom illy 3 chamber bub that has 2 disc diffy's and an inline on the side. Got to check it out.

Hennessy1414
04-16-2009, 12:02 AM
nope^

I have seens some bullshit with illadelphs...but overall they are a solid glass work company

dont come in here and bitch....dont ruin the glass section :)

lostmayhen
04-16-2009, 12:57 AM
I'm not ruining shit, I'm warning potential consumers.

then make your own fucking thread, seriously stop coming into other ppls and shitting in them.....

This isnt the first time someone has asked you to stop.....

lostmayhen
04-16-2009, 01:33 AM
Ask me to stop what? giving my opinion and pointing out fact? Last time I checked this was the internet and pal you sure don't own it..

"pointing out fact"...... please explain to me these "facts" and how you KNOW that illy is Trash? Last time i checked illy was one of the more respected prodo companies out there right behind toro, roor, UST........

Also your dam right i dont own the internet, but neither do you. And you may have heard of things called manners or rules.... its just not right to come into someone elses thread and post shit....

YukonBikerGuy
04-16-2009, 01:54 AM
Why dont you 2 girls go have yer pissin match in the flash chat, where you can do it up right and have a propper argument; and stop dirtying up this thread?

dutchmastakilla
04-16-2009, 09:23 PM
HAHA man...as much as ppl love to hate on these kinds of discussions, i personally kinda enjoy them. hahahaha i mean, whats going to get done without hearing both sides of the story? what are people relaly going to learn or make an opinion on something if they only hear 'sick fuckin glass man' or just compliments all around. im not encouraging ppl to be a dick - manners and etiquette are important. but nothing worng with another point of view - and if it comes off alil harsh sometimes then so be it...come at him with a lil bite too. thats debating - part of being human. im not saying u should come harsh to the point where its just animosity and creating a overall negative environemtn. but theres nothing wrong with ppl showing a lil bit of emotion, as long as they know how to control it and use it constructively.

specifically for this thread, i dont see anything wrong with EEbrew said. whats ironic is, i dont really care much about illa, but i went thru this whole thread because i KNEW somebody was going to talk some shit, simply because its illa. thats exactly what blackandgold was saying too, i thot his post was funny.

dutchmastakilla
04-16-2009, 09:26 PM
to follow up...i feel like is hould bring this back for the original poster. that illa really is some 'sick fuckin glass' man, haha. nice pickup! like i said, i never cared much about illa but after wat ive seen at champs, my opinion on them changed a lil bit. i still have yet to see one in person tho. am very curious now. enjoy that homie

Hennessy1414
04-17-2009, 12:53 AM
illadelphs are thick glass....im not sure what your problem is

follow1yourpath
04-17-2009, 01:06 AM
Apparently you obviously don't know Jack EE Brew. Don't go posting some come back jaunt man cause I don't wanta hear it.

First of all I just read on another thread on FMB earlyier, Actually Five To Ones toro thread that Illadelph dropped the circulator perc jaunt before toro, so quit your crying man. Obviously their charging high prices FOR HIGH QUALITY GLASS. Get it together wise up dude.

follow1yourpath
04-17-2009, 01:56 AM
I've owned a roor US, a US Tube, Illadelph, Jerome Baker. Some bowls and chillums here and there. I was satisfied with all man, I honestly enjoyed each everyone. Smoking them was the shit. RIP. ahaha. Why?

I think im going too grab a we the people beezy come next. But I really am so so fascinated with those fixed stems, so appealing. I'd love to just get a climpse let alone a RIP.

a bag of it
04-17-2009, 02:54 AM
illadelph has stepped up their game a lot in the past year or so, but I still have to agree with EEbrew and say that I would not consider them top shelf glass. Maybe their old image is just stained in my head, but I would buy toro, roor, us tubes, sg, etc....way before I would consider an illa.

follow1yourpath
04-17-2009, 03:01 AM
Well let me add, I selected Illadelph because I am from PA. At the time I thought they were based out of the killadelph. But apparently due too shipping coasts or some other problem/controversy. I heard that they had to dip set too california, which is now where the head quarters is?? Maybe, Im not sure... But I wanted to represent where I was from man.. ya feel me. And We the People is run out of delaware which is where I get my glass from. Why you soo negative about like every peice of glass man?

follow1yourpath
04-17-2009, 12:58 PM
From as long as i've known, This glass never justifies a price man. Seriously.. But we all still love it too death and continue too pay. Killadelph is ballin' as all get out! If you ever hit one, you may find out dude.

EDIT: I'll represent my glass how ever I please, get of my ish;

DCALLSTARR
04-17-2009, 01:21 PM
I was not even going to get into this but seriously after reading the first 5 pages of posts by EEbrew, i feel overly compelled to put my .02 in.

first off to EEbrew. Shut your fucking mouth already no one wants to read your bullshit comments. None of your illegitimate rants and raves over illadelphs quality is true and i think you even know that. Your just starting shit to get attention like a whore. well you've got my attention now.

Your just a miserable fuck and you need to grow up and learn to respect all glass and chronic.

Wishing that everyone smoked the best nug in the best glass just shows that you think you KNOW what the best glass and nug is. Well you dont, and neither do I and neither does anyone else here because we all have different opinions.

Ill wrap this up because i dont wanna litter this thread too much with hate but damn you already accomplished that one asshole.

and to the origional questions about the work on this coil. i would go to say that their main artist Brian from hawaii did it but ofcourse im not sure.

govegan
04-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Not to hate on Illadelph anymore than arleady happened, I've never been a fan but I must admit their new shit looks mighty impressive. The only complaint I have with Illadelph, and it's a preference thing, almost every Illadelph I've seen is 14.5 which pisses me off and ontop of that they just drag ass. Do the new coils drag ass as much as the rest of Illadelphs? I do feel like they've been stepping it up a bit recently, visually atleast, I haven't had the opportunity to rip a new Illy with the coils yet. Seems like a good idea, but seems like it could drag too.

YukonBikerGuy
04-17-2009, 01:53 PM
That is a personal thing, all my bongs are 14.5, and I like them that way. 18's don't have enough drag in my opinion. Seems like a smart company would offer both if customers want both.

Evergreen
04-17-2009, 02:14 PM
Unless you blow glass, you should'nt even fucking be saying anything about anybodys work. EEBREW could you post some pics of some glass that you blew on a lathe??? or could you post some of your pics of full melt??? or how about some of your homegrown? oh thats right you dont have anything posted on here. It seems like you need something better to do with your time other than being a huge hater and bringing negative energy to this forum. From every post I have seen of yours, there is not one intelligent thing about glass or cannabis in any of em. Can you post a glass on glass piece that you blew on your lathe?????

Keep talking shit about glass companies and using this forum for hating I will personally get you removed from this forum for good.

Why dont you do something posotive and grow some herb so you can make some bubble..
do you even own a set of bubblebags?????
do you even smoke cannabis????

It is quite obvious that you know NOTHING about glassblowing or growing cannabis, no need to argue that because you have laid it out for everyone to see here.

Maybe you dont get laid, maybe you smoke shitty hydroponic herb so much that the pestacides have started to eat your brain. But all I know is that the illadelph coil thread was just fine until you put in your 2 cents.

SO EITHER SHUT YOUR FUCKING LITTLE MOUTH AND SIT BACK AND LEARN OR ENJOY YOUR LAST DAY ON THIS FUCKING FORUM, I HAVE BEEN ON ALMOST EVERY CANNABIS FORUM ON THE INTERNET AND THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE COOLEST BUT IF WE KEEP LETTING PEEPS LIKE YOU ON HERE IT IS GONNA FUCKING SUCK.

GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND GROW SOME CANNABIS, ILL EVEN SEND YOU SOME SEEDS BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE TO FUCKING INCOMPETENT TO FIGURE OUT ANYTHING.

RAZZ PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD. . . . . .

govegan
04-17-2009, 03:06 PM
Yeah, I don't know why they wouldn't have both of them. I really dislike 14.5's, the drag factor kills me on them. I've also run into problems finding 18.8 parts in stores, I always have to order shit. I live in Philadelphia and broke a downstem and was looking for a replacement and went to the big shop in the city and they had no 18.8 downstems. They primarily carry Illadelph products, and a few others, but they pimp the shit out of Illadelph. Apparently they can't find 18.8 parts from their distributer, so I don't know if Illadelph doesn't make 18.8 anymore, because I'v definitely seen 18.8 Illadelphs or what the deal is.

mr.roorstein_rw
04-17-2009, 03:18 PM
well it seems if ya own an illy in this thread your gunna feel like you gotta titty twister....hahahaha but if you dont own an illy....well then id say FTW!>!>!>!lol

follow1yourpath
04-17-2009, 03:25 PM
I did'nt get know titty twister mayne.. Hahaha. Evac straight preaching! what I like too hear, and basically summed up what I had to say.

mr.roorstein_rw
04-17-2009, 03:27 PM
reverend EVAC.lol

minotaur
04-17-2009, 10:49 PM
Looks crystally, I'd throw that in my backup stash jar. Not the best buds which you claimed you only toked. Decent none the less.
:strokin:

minotaur
04-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Easily, looks like some GDP that wasn't properly trimmed. TADAAAAAA. Yes I know I'm a genius

minotaur
04-17-2009, 11:21 PM
Those pics are of different bud. And I visit dispensaries and I would classify that purp as a 40-45 eigth as opposed to the 60-65$ all-star bud which is the best. Bud is made of many leaves so yes you are correct in that sense but that shit is not trimmed well don't kid yourself. The lighter green shit looks nice, definately better smoke than the purp. Still not the best though. Wish I could show you what I've been puffin on.

follow1yourpath
04-17-2009, 11:23 PM
I wanta see!

minotaur
04-18-2009, 12:42 AM
Well if you would of read the whole post you just quoted I can't post pics, camera is shitty and not worth looking for. I knocked on your purp because its definately not the best you claimed to toke on. However I do like the light green shit much better. Id say that would sell for 50-55 maybe even 60 at a club. Anyways, why I decided to post here in this thread was a mistake out of boredom. I wasn't looking to start a war but I got sucked in! Piggy back ride is over..

govegan
04-18-2009, 12:56 AM
Is this a dick sizing contest I see a brewin'?