PDA

View Full Version : 24" Green Illadelph

follow1yourpath
03-16-2009, 05:07 PM
Represent Represent. Straigh out of Philli, my homie at temple colledge met a blower that works for illadelph. He got him to blow a pretty phat standard illadelph for me for pretty dam cheap compared to the shop prices. Right now im working with this little janky ash catcher, but getting by!

DCALLSTARR
03-17-2009, 02:20 PM
so he didnt take the time to bake on a silly little illadelph logo?? how does anyone besides you know that its blown by an illadelph artist?

originaldutchmaster
03-17-2009, 02:25 PM
i hate the big logo they ususally put on and i bet he got it cheap for that reason...maybe his friend that blows for illadelph makes the tubes before they get the logos and decoration.. just a guess

follow1yourpath
03-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Well I bought the whole tube with two heads, for 140. He was going to charge me and extra like 30 or 40 bucks to blow illadelph on the tube, So I figured i'd save my cash, But what to here about bad luck? About 45 minutes after I shot those photo chaunce's, I broke the ash cather. Some shitty luck, only six days old.

DCALLSTARR
03-17-2009, 06:26 PM
that sucks man, i think you should upgrade and get an inline for it. im sure it would be so much better then a regular A/C for that tube

follow1yourpath
03-18-2009, 04:05 PM
I actually went to purchase an Illadelph inline chaunce, but was a few duckets too short. Been planning on the inline, I've just been spending so much loot on bud lately. There's been some Durban Poison around my way, in PA. Don't know what you all think of that? But im enjoying it, Mad loose in the arms, and mellow in the head.

DCALLSTARR
03-23-2009, 01:52 AM
illadelph inline?? pictures please

letterkills08
03-25-2009, 11:53 PM
i concur! please do enlighten me with pics of this illa inline u speak of! lol